Will we ever see the US admit a 51st state?

Will we ever see the US admit a 51st state?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Rican_status_referendum,_2012
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe Puerto Rico?
I heard they were talking about it again but I'm sure they'd rather have independence than admittence as a state.

>they'd rather have independence
If they want to default on their debts and be ruin for many years then sure.

>independence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Rican_status_referendum,_2012
statehood took the lead years ago. Problem is they're a welfare drain, and can't manage a budget.

Never

just like California

Trips of truth

100 senators is the perfect amount.

In the USA in the 1960s, I wanted to be the 51st, but becoming the 51st now is the same as becoming a Mexican province.
If it is not the poorest country, nobody seems to want it.

USA is no longer special.

California makes more money for the union than any other state. What are you even talking about

The next STATE will be the STATE OF JEFFERSON when we achieve INDEPENDENCE from the TRAITOROUS, DISGUSTING CALIFORNIANS.

And every time a forest fire or flood occurs you guys are looking for the state to bail you out

Fuck OOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>51 states
>102 seats in the senate

yes, the moon

Fuck off, Jefffag. The Redwood is ours.

>Using the black theme

You're a faggert

Québec as 51st state please. We'll give them the treatment they deserve.

The one and only reason you will never do it is because of the flag.

You idiots need exactly 50 states, or you have to change literally every flag. So even when you get new states, you never admit them as states.

Stand aside

Nah you got enough colonies to preside over and you lost your chance way back when. Let us take care of Québec, we'll give them the autonomy and love they deserve.

We're just waiting for the day after Brexit to invade, then we'll have a 51st state.

>We'll give them the treatment they deserve.
lol wut

Like remove their language and force American culture on them?

Canada has been the most fair country in history to its peoples that follow a complete different faith, language, culture etc. Sure it wasnt perfect, but relatively it was pretty good.

Fuck off baguette.

Canada

Washington DC