Trump is actually trying to break treaties that will provoke war in other big countries

Trump is actually trying to break treaties that will provoke war in other big countries.

I am not even American, can you please spread gore and cancerous images to anyone supporting Trump?
If I weren't busy myself I would dedicate my life to spread this sort of images.

Sage

Guys Trump is trying to break this one treaty I failed to mention directly with this one country I failed to mention directly
Lets all rally together and get mad about the things I didn't tell you about!
Oh by the way i'm definitely not a shill.
Nope.
Just your average everyday republican looking out for the greater good of our society. Thats why I backed up my claim with sources.

Wow, American normies that went on Sup Forums after they found out on Reddit what it was.

So edgy, don't crush my heart.

This is OP attempting to bait people into replying so it'll bump his thread so he can shill harder
To bad I put sage in the options line above the text box like everybody else will.
See ya faggot

Sure:
Treaty of Mutual Cooperation and Security between the United States and Japan.

The country is Japan.

If China and North Korea attack Japan, WWWIII starts.

No sorry, I am not repubblican, I have no identity at all, I am not a fucking retarded Anglo-Saxon that cries like a baby if he doesn't have values or a self-identity.

Seriously? I thought I was a republican that knew nothing about Sup Forums, now I am trying to bump the thread.

The problem is not me, the problem is you all have a fucking closed-minded opinion.

I am glad that American nuclear weapons are in my country, because I am sure no one will allow to lauch them.

He is breaking the treaty because Japan gives us fuck all for protecting their shit.
If China or north korea attacks them it's japan and china and north koreas fault not Trump.

I like how you attacked white people and claimed to have no political affiliation.
You are difinitely a liberal cuck fruit boi
See you in 8 years

Dude, I am white.

No.
You are a shill.
Quit lying shill.

Put sage in the options line and it won't bump the thread. Then you can shit post inside OP's shit thread
TRUMP 2020!!!

And gay

I didn't attack white people, I attacked Anglo-Saxons, I am attacking niggers and Chinese trash working labor of the USA, I am attacking every fucking retarded that speak your disgusting language and that doesn't understand anything about anything.

Read the treaty instead of believing in every fucking lie Trump spit.

Sorry OP
I'm saging your thread to page 10 cunt
Go back to tumblr

Sorry dude, I am don't anything remotely social.
I don't even use Sup Forums.

I just use internet for information, I don't need self-identity, but keep believing you are a cool kid browsing Sup Forums like old times.

as oopsed to OBAMA WHO WAS TRYING TO START A WAR WITH RUSSIA just to try and help get Killary elected

Oh damn, no one replied to this one.
Only myself.

I guess now you have no excuses to identify me.
That's what your trashy life is about anyway so try another guess?
I call people niggers, Chinese trash.
I don't care about yellow monkeys,
What do I care about?
Only WWIII?
I am white.
Come on you are about to guess it right:
Yes I am infact, just intelligent.

This is exactly what i thought of when i saw Op's post.
Don't forget to put sage in the options line if you are gonna reply to OP's shit post friend
It keeps the thread from bumping when you post

I stoped replying because I don't believe you.
Post a picture of yourself with a timestamp you fucking faggot liberal cunt.
I bet you are overweight have you hair dyed to a stupid fucking color and have shitty tats of birds and anchors all over your body.
Fuck off shill
That or you are a nigger.
So go ahead. Post a picture of yourself.
Prove me wrong.
It better have a timestamp

WEW, I am the best shill, shitposting all the way, without caring if the thread goes down.

I am not trying to convince you.
I don't even double-check my English mistakes and broken English.
I am here to spit in your mouths because all you can do is "identify" -shill -tumblrboi and so on.
You are as disgusting and retarded as any other American that didn't have extensive years of information through internet.

Again this "Identity" bullshit.
You all are fucking retarded.
But no need photo to identify myself.
I am Italian.
inb4 HURR DURR SAND NIGGER SOUTHERN TRASH kind of meme
Hai solo bisogno di sapere che parlo una lingua europea, questo รจ tutto.

>Claims to be white
>Speaks broken english
KEK

Thanks for confirming you arn't white.
Have a wonderful day shill.

>If China and North Korea attack Japan, WWWIII starts.
No.
Just, no.
At least fucking support your retarded sentiment rather than just claiming it as fact and strolling on through your addled argument.
If China decides to take revenge for what happened the better part of 100 years ago, they totally could. If we stop backing up the Japs they either form a coalition with other Asian island nations whose territory China has been encroaching on and threatening for the last few years. If NK magically pulls it's head out of it's ass: they and their tractor -pulled missile batteries would be vaporized before they made it past SK

> KEK

Random Italian director, he can't speak much English, do you want a blonde and blue eyes girl?
I have blue eyes tho, am I cute? Also I am pretty pale.

True white is in northern Germany only, you all are niggers.

Japan has allies, allies go against China, China has allies, allies go against Japan's allies.

No matter what, any major country into a serious warzone = WWWIII

Just because economy moves wars.

Nobody believes you OP
I still think you are a fat landwhale white girl from the suburbs

a fat whale girl would try to protect people, I honestly don't care about the wall, or anything that goes against human rights within USA.
I just don't want WWIII. Because I don't feel like Europe is going to keep up for a war, because we have retarded people running our countries as well.
Beppe Grillo, Mayer and that french bitch that is becoming popular which I don't remember the name of

Ah, well if thats true then i can agree eith you.
Just quit blaming Trump for everything.
The man is trying to do right by his own people. He isn't trying to start any wars. I feel like a lot of anti Trump propaganda makes it outside of the U.S.
I'm not really sure why.. maybe it's because he isn't on board with the globalism thing everybody else is?
I guess I just get pissed off when i hear people trying to demonize him.
He isn't a bad guy. He honestly just wants to make america an enjoyable place to live for the people in it that have worked so hard to make it a good place. He just doesn't want other countries and people from other countries mooching off our hard work is all.
I feel like thats pretty fair wouldn't you say?
Sorry for all the bullshit earlier.
I was just trying to troll you because I honestly though you were a shill.
Hard to tell these days

You people need better health care systems and education.
America is way too retarded, racism isn't a thing, it's just plain ignorance.
Niggers being ignorant, white trash being ignorant.
Your country has a very low quality of life, which just recently started improving.

See this is the shit that makes me think you are a shill.
You tottaly ignore what I say and go off spouting some liberal bullshit that the lefties in my country want.
>oh my gosh we need free health care
Why. The. Fuck. Do you fucking care about my healthcare system? You don't fucking live here. I don't care about your health care system and I certainly don't tell you how to run it.
Which is why I am completly sure you are a fucking shill again.
You know, if you are from a different country I gave you a fucking chance to have a civil conversation and you blew it faggot.
But I know you are a tub of lard white girl from the U.S. anyways.
Its just a part of your whole fucking agenda. You go on anonymous image boards and act like you are people from all sorts of different places around the world who think trump is stupid.
You want people who support Trump to be embaressed by thinking everybody hates him.
Well that shit isn't gonna fucking work
Trump won,
You lost.
Get over it.
I'll see you faggots in 8 years when Trump is done.

This sort of shit is exactly why you lost the election btw

To begin you're a dumbass.

If North Korea does anything other than money laundering and rice farming they're going to get their shit pushed so far into their own ass holes they're going to look like modern art.

And as far as China goes. Japan doesn't really need big brother to protect their sovereignty.

Japan's navy and air forces are far superior to their Chinese counterparts, China's army might seem big on paper, but invading an island nation requires power projection. Even America during WW2 at the height of its military supremacy balked at the prospect.

Japan is also an unlikely target as an expansion route for China when larger and less defended island nations exist in their vicinity.

Furthermore, China's increasing tensions with Russia means that any nation targeted by Chinese aggression would find a massive ally ready to use a defensive call to arms as an excuse to confront China proper.

TL:DR. Donald Trump as POTUS has a far better grasp on the current world geopolitical status that OP. But then again, so does a 5 year old.

That was meant to identify you people.

>Trump is actually trying to break treaties that will provoke war in other big countries.
What's wrong with that? We need a good war.

This sort of shit is exactly why you lost the election btw

the Democrate party is headed the way of the Bull Moose party

I don't think you understand that it's about his mentality.
He doesn't think at all about what he is doing.
Non capite un cazzo di niente, pensate sempre a identificare e targhettare persone, siete un branco di scimmie incapaci.

There are no labels on me man.
It's useless to try identify my opinion and judgment in line with something.

I just have common sense, which you happen to lack.
In my country homicide rate and criminality are lower because there aren't weapons to all citizens, there isn't a mentality of hurting others to protect yourself, there is a mentality to think and avoid the circumstance where violence is provoked and put yourself in safety is often just leave the situation.

We don't have egoistic ideals made-up by media to stand out as a man or whatever you call your idiotic behaviourism.

Sure. He managed to get himself elected as leader of the free world without any conscious thought or effort. He just showed up and they gave him the presidency.

You're attempting to twist this act as some kind of plot to start WW3 but for all the reasons in my last post, that obviously isnt true.

American boots on Japanese soil does nothing except cost America money. American troops in the middle east does nothing but ferment hatred and cost America money and lives. These are the lessons the people America has learned from the last 50 years of playing "world police".

Trump isn't some fascist dictator doing whatever he wants. He got into office by offering the American people what they wanted and now he's doing exactly that.

Breaking news
Billionare just shows up, wins election.
First time in American history

>He doesn't think at all about what he is doing.

The mans a billionaire who has started over 500 different companies with only 11 failures i think it's fair to say he thinks a great deal about anything he does.

Are you implying that he brought the presidency?

How did Hillary lose then? Her campaign was worth over a billion dollars more.

OP FINAL POST

Anyway guys, it has been a pleasure.
Sorry if I didn't give a shit about typing normal English.

I am an Italian guy, most EU think the way I do, I am not a shill (first time I hear the term, since I don't follow Sup Forums since 2010)

The only pathetic thing about me in this thread is that this is my birthday.
Also I don't know anything about politics, only macro-economy and I just lived in a country where certain things were granted.

I am a white trash, I agree with the wall, I wouldn't let anyone with perfect Italian fluency and proper education inside of Italy and I would force-aid who is ignorant.

Obama was a bastard because he used hope as an excuse of winning his second presidency.

Obama should have put all his effort into education.
You all are fucking retarded and closed-minded.
No one in your country cares about anyone else. you are fucking alone.

Trump won because he pandered to morons, promising them jobs that have been gone for 20 years and aren't coming back.

Breaking news
Two billionares show up, one win the election.

true enough m8

And I am alone too because I need to be in UK and I am seeing for the first time an English speaking country.
Worst experience of my life, I don't want to even begin to imagine how worse America is.

Actual Final post.

Why do you need to be in UK?

Go make a pizza of shove it up your ass Vinny

Partner has studies to follow, because she is trying to gain a very specific career which would lead to neuro-surgery, she wants to make millions, I just said sure why not, I am a neet anyway.

I am not actually alone all day for my birthday, I am just waiting her, she has laboratories today at uni.

INB4
ITT
CUCK Poorfag OP ALONE AT BIRTHDAY BLAME TRUMP

Italian is white you fucking mongoloid

or start a crew like tony soprano

I can actually make Pizza and I used to have so many contacts that I was known half a region of Italy. Through internet, people I didn't know recognized me on the streets.

He is breaking the treaty because it is one sided toward the U.S. and Donald Trump is fixing that, the treaty does not allow Japan nukes and getting rid of the treaty will give them a nuclear defense.

sounds all gud but make sure you have a back up plan and something to fall back on in case she leaves innthe future, godspeed & hpy bday

He's right though
Especially about education and ignorance
Our public schools are literal garbage with shit funding

My backup plan is 4 houses. I have little income, but I have property.

good for you hope you get to UK

nigger nigger nigger out out out

OP ACTUAL FINAL POST:

Listen plebs.
I get the indipendency thing.
It's okay if you don't have health care.
Obama is a nigger anyway.

Who wants it can work and get it.

But you really need to do something about education, a child can't work for studying.

All your education is how-to-do with no formation on proper literature.

Anything artistic is fucking gay in your country, it's not you being stupid, it's artists being even more retarded than you are because they grew up delusional.

Design in Italy is seen just as a set of libraries and association, a designer is as cold industrious and knows about marketing.

Fashion and literature is with fags only in your countries honestly.

In Italy fags are usually much more ignorant, it's the other way arround.

You really need a better education system, otherwise populism will lead you to destruction.

I am already in UK.
I hope pound crashes, so my rental income will be greater.

Gonna play vidya bye.

If you education is so great then why are you a fucking retard Tony?
Make a fucking big plate of pasta, throw it away and choke on a cock you ball gargling faggot.

Manny, I sound fucking retard because I don't even have the intention to type correctly, I type as fast as I can.
I can spot my own mistakes

"But you really need to do something about education, a child can't work for studying.

All your education is how-to-do with no formation on proper literature.

Anything artistic is fucking gay in your country, it's not you being stupid, it's artists being even more retarded than you are because they grew up delusional.

Design in Italy is seen just as a set of libraries and association, a designer is as cold industrious and knows about marketing.

Fashion and literature is with fags only in your countries honestly.

In Italy fags are usually much more ignorant, it's the other way arround.

You really need a better education system, otherwise populism will lead you to destruction.
"

You really need to do something about your education system; a child can't provide himself/herself for a proper schooling.

All your formation is based on a concept of how-to-do, there aren't good humanistic studies.

and so on bla bla am i smart now thx

also
If your education is so great, then why are you fucking retarded, Tony? ***
Proper English