Been single my whole life

>been single my whole life
>hated it
>finally decide to get Tinder
>somehow get matches
>too lazy to keep convo up with girls

What the fuck do I do.

kill yourself

Don't be lazy OP. Puss is puss. how old are you?

I understand bro.
Girls are too high maintenance.
They want to text 24/7 nowadays and you run out of things to talk about rather quickly. I make it obvious when I first enter a relationship that I require personal space, I don't want to constantly talk to you. It doesn't mean I like them any less, but by the time you meet up in person, you're just sitting there because anything exciting that's happened recently has already been told, without any type of emotional background, might I add, because that's not quite possibly through text.

you hate being single yet you've been single your entire life, by this definition you have no idea what not being single is like and therefore there is no guarentee that you would hate it any less

Tried that already, didn't work out.

I'm 18.

At first I started off okay, but over just two weeks I've just gotten way too lazy about it. I talk to some of my matches for like one night and then don't even bother to start another convo the next day. Sometimes they start it but I can't even be bothered talking to them.

Right? And most of them are always talking about my interests and shit. There's only so much I can say about myself in a fucking Tinder chat. They've got some boring as fuck personalities.

Admit gayness perhaps

go to a doctor and say you have low testosterone, doc will prescribe you something, testo will go up, you will have motivation to communicate with girls. Profit???

nice OP. 18 is young. you still have your whole life ahead of you buddyo. you can take as long as you want to get with a girl.
just quit being lazy.
Kind regards,
Weiland.

>because anything exciting that's happened recently has already been told, without any type of emotional background, might I add, because that's not quite possibly through text.
Welcome to 2017. It's not like the good old days.
In some ways smart phones and Internet are a curse on humanity.

Yeah pumping steroids into your body to feel motivated to talk to vapid boring persons sounds reasonable.

Thanks user

Coming from a guy that has a model girlfriend and still get's puss on the side
Girls are fucking overrated, seriously

The secret is to not give a fuck, or act like you don't give a fuck, do your eyebrows, dress decently, not be fat, smell nice. Just follow your own vocation and girls will flock.

are you OP? If not, stfu. If yes and you don't want advice, gtfo

Also, keep a consistent smile and strong eye contact when talking to girls or anyone in general, practice it.

Also, don't fucking listen to this guy, girls like attention and if you do this I can almost guarantee at your age girls will fuck you off immediately.

DUDE, y'all are spot on.

I matched this cute girl and I don't know what else to fuckin tell her like she asked everything and me too like wtf. And we haven't even met up yet

"You should feed the internal monster that relies on constant appraisal she received from others and therefore encourage her to be an airheaded bimbo with nothing to offer other than skin, because an actual emotional relationship is lame."
Have fun with the 7 divorces you'll have I'm your lifetime.
I mean am I really getting shit on for wanting to have a real connection with my significant other?

If she's not trying as hard as you are to keep the conversation going, leave. She might message you, she might not. If she doesn't, move on to the next one.

Rinse & repeat

stop acting like you're cool. You know what the problem is.

You can't be serious, this guy is 18 years old on fucking tinder just wanting some pussy, get a grip man

That's the fucking problem you shithead.

Stop finding excuses for your lack of social capability and do something about it

Now I know for a fact your a fat loser, stop trying to bring this kid down to your level. He has the rest of his life to find his soulmate.

/thread

Not OP but also 18. I'd rather not use Tinder for just getting pussy and actually look for interesting girls to share my life with and vice versa. Am i a loser or....?

I'm 40. After fucking around with women for the last 25 years and enduring all the stress and headaches, wasted money and court cases that entails I can assure you that you are better off single. You feel incomplete without a woman in your life when you are younger but thats bullshit when you think about it.

Think about what being with a woman means.... You don't want to have to deal with her shit, put up with her parents on your case, find money to buy the shit she wants and listen to her whine about her friends and things that aren't even a problem. Then when you split up (don't kid yourself, it WILL happen only question is when) you have to pay her child support for 18 years knowing shes spending it on getting wasted and fucking niggers while she lies about what an abusive partner you were and alienates you from your kids.

At the end of the day us guys are simple creatures. All a guy wants is dinner on the table when they get home from work, vidya games and an easy fuck at bedtime. So buy microwave meals, a PS4 and a flesh light. BOOM! your life just got a lot cheaper and less stressful.

Don't worry about it lad, I lost my virginity when I was 32, we've been together 4 months now and i'm going to propose to her next week. Just cast out your net and you will definitely find someone. :)
Stay strong.

So I don't text her today and wait for her,?

user, at that age the natural urges to procreate are so much stronger than at the spent age of 40+
We've all been there. He just needs to navigate the new social norms, like we did. As sour as you sound your advise is not very productive.

Probably a savage thing to do to a chick, but here goes...
>Be me.
>Be 18-19.
>Fat girl has a crush on me.
>Was 'Le Nice Guy' back then.
>Somehow ends up dating her because 'shitty to tell a girl that you don't like her because she's a literal whale'.
>Date her for a month or so.
>End up meeting this petite 'scene' chick at school dance.
>Want to date her badly because have more in common than do with Fatty McFatFuck.
>Concoct a plan to dump her while still saving good guy image.
>Tells the fatty that I'm super duper gay as not to break her feelings.
>Is bi. Not technically lying.
>Starts dating the hotter, thinner chick.
>Lady Whale finds out about it.
>Confronts me angrily.
>Can't bullshit my way out of this.
>Tell her that I lied to spare her feelings.
>'About what, user?'
>'You're just so fucking fat, Whale. I'm so sorry.'
>Watches her eyes widen. Soul break.
>Watches her walk away looking so defeated.
>To this day, I can't look at whales without thinking of her.

No, but that's pretty shit. I admit it now.

Nothing to be proud about but that's cold.
Facts of life

Agreed. I'm just saying the stuff I wish I knew when I was 15. I refuse to believe every guy is destined to go through that bullshit as if its a predefined path through life. We can chose.

Lots of men suicide because of the bullshit women put them through. Why give them that level of power over you?

Stay single op, hookers exist for a reason.

>Whole life
>18

Whine more faggot

>too lazy
If you're not willing to put some effort in, fuck you

Same problem, only I'm 22 and I live in somewhat small country. Any tips?

Dated someone like that, clingiest person i've ever met, I was too soft to reject her when she said, "i'm surprised you haven't asked me to be your girlfriend" on the first date, what followed was a month of sheer misery, wanted to talk every night on skype, always texting, had no drive or ambition, just wanted to be wanted.

It didn't last thankfully.

If it makes you feel any better, I couldn't even stay hard with her, our first night of sex ended with her sitting on the end of her bed crying about being unattractive and me bullshitting my way out of it saying, "i'm just tired…"
Still makes me laugh.

>It didn't last thankfully.
>Still makes me laugh.
Just...Yes. All of that was yes.

what do you do op?
smoke weed
im single for 3 weeks after 2 years relationship
im 25,
18 years eh?
fuck tinder, fuck lovoo fuck relationship

>Facts of life.

Lmfao. I don't claim to be a saint, bud. I just was WAY too nice back then...

think about this
you think women have a struggle being single about single men?
nah dude, men now are like puppets

Tinder is literally the faggiest thing that I've ever tried using.

I already smoke a bunch of weed. Starting my first year of uni pretty soon.

study smoke party fuck
my god some people drown on a glass of water
where is the worry then?

I was hoping I could use Tinder to get some quick pussy you know what I mean. But I can't get myself to stay interested past the first day of talking.

I guess I'll just have to wait until school starts, and talk to them in person.

better this way