How does it feel to know you've elected the worst president since you could measure how shit they are was invented...

How does it feel to know you've elected the worst president since you could measure how shit they are was invented. He can't get shit done because he has no idea of what the president can actually do. It's not all about signing shit and it magically gets done.

You're a joke and the world is laughing you. You know this, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dg6rd5LhztI
rt.com/news/376651-europeans-oppose-refugees-research/
cnbc.com/2017/02/08/europes-fear-of-muslim-immigration-revealed-in-widespread-survey.html
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/08/survey-majority-europeans-want-halt-muslim-migration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didn't they stop funding CTR?

Crash Team Racing?

America is becoming great again. Trump 2020!

hahaha.
soooo mad.
kys loser.

50 million in new funding that their back worse then ever , during the election that was only 7 million

I'm british, so I didn't vote in your election. But as an impartial observer, you're fucked

paid troll army of "Nerd virgins" as the clintions team described them

where paid to fake public support for Hillary and attack trump

now their paid to attack trump all day an spread propaganda and fake news

and yes they post on Sup Forums

Ad Hominem

I'm a 44 year old truck driver from kent, UK. I have no afgfoliation to either party, and I'm actually in the same boat with rfegards to Hillary - how crap a candidate must she have been to have lost to a cunt like Trump?

Gimme Bernie any day

Your tears were a fine way to start the morning :)

Are you the same person that posts the cuck threads too?

Sup Forums

Second day in office got ride of the TPP already my favorite president in history

Jose(MX) sells oranges to John(US) for $5
Jose makes $5
Trump introduces 20% import tax to pay for the wall
Jose now sells the oranges for $6
John now pays $6 for the oranges
Trump collects his $1
Jose still makes $5

Who's paying for the wall again?

This I actually agree with. TPP was a fucking disaster to begin with, so kudos to him for that. I'll give him credit when it's due, but so far the scales aren't balanced in his favour

You say that but realistically you're from a cuck country that will beg for our help when Russia gets bitchy. It's fine though. If you're the best somebody will hate you

butthurt lib still mad that hillary lost
when will they stop crying? never

Mexico

Jeff realizes that with the new tax, he can finally compete in the market and starts growing and selling Oranges in California for the same price with a greater market. Or... Argentina swoops in during the winter and does the same thing.

You're retarded.

This is why Trump supporters shouldn;t vote, they can't even do simple math

How does it feel to know Hillary lost the election lol :^)

This is acting like the only market is mexico. If the cost of oranges from Mexico is raised it will spur markets in other countries with warm climates.

You must be Chinese then

what about john?
how much is he making?

I only eat Floridian oranges

By paying $1 more for oranges, John will save $100 more in paying for welfare and social services for illegals!

How do I get hired by CTR? I want to make money shitposting too

Honestly, I'm black and I thought the Muslim ban was a good idea. If not fucking common sense.

We see them tearing up England or whereeber they just migrated to, uh of course I don't want that shit in America?

ThatsT why you fucks don't need to be politicians... You can't think fucking logically.

Found the left wing fucktard

Imagine if hundreds of years from now they list Trump's wall as one of the 7 wonders.

Those of us who have any goddamn brains are embarrassed. Some of his voters are finally beginning to notice they fucked up, but most of them are just happy that he's appointing white supremacists to important positions.

I am indifferent. It was still shameful that so much empahsis was put of what she was supposed to have done, instead of what she pledged to do. All that bullshit about 'sdtarting WWIII' is laughable now that Drumph is tearing down diplomatic ties left and right

No idea, but his money is going directly towards the wall, so it's american citizens who will pay for the wall, only after giving their money to mexico first

ya,latest polls shows that 55% of Americans approve of the travel ban and only 38% disapprove.

how dare you. tangerines are better though imho

>We see them tearing up England or whereeber they just migrated to

Meanwhile white, british kids are throwing traffic bollards off motorway bridges for shits and giggles. Youy don't see many Muslim football fans smashing up town centres , and rival supporters on a saturday night

>t. asshurt libturd

Get fucked filthy libshit, 8 more years crying in your safe space lol :^)

Fuck all of you for believing in obsolete systems of mass control.

Lack of education can be a terrible thing

youtube.com/watch?v=dg6rd5LhztI

They don't tear England up, leave us out of your fucking retard hate shite. If they wanted to wipe us out it would have happen by now you dumb fuck. Only 4.6% of the British population is Muslim and only 0.02% of them are retarded ISIL/ISIs wank stains or have shown support for them. You dumb fuck are being played so well by your government and the media, who will be next after the muslims?, and wtf are you gonna do when the only people left in The USA are some dumb, inbred white hicks?. You reap what you sow.

So you'd be fine with being forcibly shipped back to Africa since blacks commit crimes at a higher rate than whites? I'm just using your logic.

You're not black, you lying jackoff. Blacks don't support this shit because they realize they're next.

when you've built your walls and cast out your infidels, who will you have left to blame when your country is still a retarded, festering shitpile?

I don;t remember seeing that many Muslim-related incidents on 'Cops'

When only whites are left we will be a shining utopia.

Quite the contrary, these past weeks have already made him the best President of my 30 years of life. I'm at the point where if he was named dictator for life I would weep tears of joy.

God Bless Donald Trump and all those who voted for him :))

Lol. He's an obese 70 year old who exists on junk food. Dictator for life isn't a very long term, bro.

:^))

Poor people.

What about the 1400 girls being raped in the UK?

Now I know you're trolling. Good work

rt.com/news/376651-europeans-oppose-refugees-research/

cnbc.com/2017/02/08/europes-fear-of-muslim-immigration-revealed-in-widespread-survey.html

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/08/survey-majority-europeans-want-halt-muslim-migration/

One of the camera guys for cops got shot up in a wendy's down the street from my house. They threw me out for playing the cops theme in there once

brillyent bayte
gawteeem!!!!!!!

Since you are from the UK you should have no interest in our politics as we could care less about yours. Which points out you are most likely NOT from the UK nor a truck driver. Give me Trump anyday.

>t. Shareblue shithead

Mexico is when we stop sending them $420 Million per year in foreign aid.

8 Y E A R S
Y
E
A
R
S

Yes, and I don't need you reminding me.

no, john will buy the oranges that are grown in flordia which cost $5.50

>who will you have left to blame
white people

No, I'm just not uneducated or narrow-minded enough to not realise that what happens in the US generally has a global impact, especially when a retard who criticises a clothes shop DURING a security briefing is the one with his finger on the button, and is getting into the habit of pissing off nuclear-capable countries

>Didn't actually respond to their points.
>Resorts to petty insults because they have nothing else.
That's cool, bro.

Not gonna lie, former Clinton voter here. It was fucking hilarious watching Hillary crash and burn. But in all seriousness I'm glad she didn't get the nuclear codes.

Which nuclear capable countries did he piss off? I wasn't paying attention.

Do you think they will nuke us? Just FYI they may have nukes but no nation is on an even playing field with us when it comes to nuclear war. America has the most accurate nuclear weapons on the planet. We would glass those countries before the shot a second missile off

Lol.. you sad sad child..

who said anything about colour? I'm talking about people migrating there from other countries

But thank you for making my point, blaming it on the immigrtants is just easier than fixing your own broken country

Do me a favour, give me verifiable proof that the orange shitgibbon in charge now is a more dimplomatic, reasonable person than Clinton

Yeah because Hillary was a real danger to just start dropping nukes. You fucking Trump dick riders are hilarious.

shill harder noob

LOL

You made cuckboi ?

That's why you are here shit posting

The founding fathers made a mistake

> Special snowflakes.
> Defending snowflake president.

Those are Soros's mindless drones pushing the agenda for cash.

I agree, Trump was made cuckboi.

I think everyone was actually just curious what would happen if a clown would become president of one of the "most powerful" country in the world.. nobody was taking shit serious in this election lol

How dare you feed the Trumptards maths? It's like trying to make chimps do Shakespeare.

Not an argument

I like how their only argument for why Trump is a bitch is "Well he won!"

Why is he such a sore winner? I've never seen such a bitch before.

No, American voters wanted a fascist. They want Muslims and Mexicans to be eradicated, but shipping them back to their own countries is second best.

They're hoping internment camps are on the horizon though.

That doesn't look like Hillary, and OP, sweetie, Hillary isn't President.

Abe Lincoln was going to ship them all back before he got assassinated

Russian federation
People's Republic of China
Democratic People's Republic of Korea
and Iran if he keeps this stupid shit up

Poor john..and jose too, they will live their lives without knowing they're nothing but fuel for the system and their society.

>still this asshurt over the result
Lololol

Prove so.

'Alternative News'

I guess that's not about the lets say more intelligent Americans dude

That's idiot talk. blacks in America are easily 96% citizens. The conversation is illegal immigrants and potential immigrants from terrorist countries wanting to inflict harm on Western Society. You sir, are a true definition of retard.

Bingo.

See,. this is the mentality that Trump and his brainless supporters have, that they honestly believe that the US is the greatest country in the world and that what they say, goes. Sorry, morons, other countriues are just as important, and self-important as you. This problem is,m you're supposed top be the civilised one, so when you try to push the bear, hopw the fuck do you think they're going to react?

You mean nuclear capable countries like Russia that Neocons and Neolibs seem to have a hard on for provoking but Trump doesn't?
>Top kek

You mean why is Trump so butthurt?

You couldn't find anyone beyond a 70 year old bimbo who spray tans his whole body?

>t. triggered left wing fuckwit

lol, you lost, get over it :^)

Can you please stop being Russias bitch. We have nukes as well and they're not nearly as strong as us.

Nordstrom is shit anyhow. Americans stopped shopping their years ago.