Suicide Squad

ITT: We predict the Box Office for Suicide Squad

1.3 Billion dollars.

youtube.com/watch?v=smHxeRdf7oI

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2016/07/suicide-squad-social-media-ghostbusters-star-trek-beyond-1201785712/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

68 dolars

I liked the goofy tone of the trailers. It's a shame the actual movie isn't anything like them.

>It's a shame the actual movie isn't anything like them.

And how do you know this?

one trillion zimbabwean dollars

This movie will certainly make a profit, but you must have brain damage if you think it'll be the #9 highest grossing movie ever.

I heard it on Sup Forums from people who said they saw pre-screenings.

I think it's safe to say that it will gross at least 800 million -1 billion

So it's going to be a movie about a bunch of misfits coming together and showing off their talents/quirks (maybe one's a pyro and keeps setting things aflame) throughout the movie.

Since all of them just want to get out, I doubt the bureau will be able to contain them from all just fucking off to nowhere and being the mischievous little tykes they are.

Throw in some "I'm misunderstood and people don't give me a chance" moments to make the audience relate.

And I doubt it ends with all of them sticking together, so they'll probably end up each getting a nice cut of whatever goods they get their hands on.

You'll see.

How come the movie's PG-13, but the audience they're looking for is 12-year-olds?

>I don't understand what PG-13 means

>Sup Forums
>box office predictions

lmao

700 millions top

815 million

no way in hell it crosses 1B, I think the only reason it even hits 815 is because it will be reviewed OK and it has will smith

>1.7 billion

fuckin' poetry

It's actually tracking to open at 125 million.

i cant believe i fell for the mkt...
a year ago, when the first trailer came out i swore i wouldnt watch this pile of shit, but now im hyped as fuck

Sounds about right.

How do they track this? Do people pre-order tickets or something?

tfw no comic book proportion quinn gf

Apologize

And BvS was tracking +140 million

And it opened at 166 million.

that's clearly a butt double

And ended at 870 million

Your point that SS will make more than 700-800 million...?

BvS actually tracked 170 million when it came closer to the opening

>you are a meme lady
What did he mean by this?

I will watch it just to fap to Katana

>And ended at 870 million
That's because the movie fucking sucked. If were good, it would have had legs and it would have gotten like 1.6 billion.

>ITT: We predict the Box Office for Suicide Squad

It's not going to make a billion. I gauge how successful capeshit movies are going to be by looking to see how many women in my office are going to go see it. It's never gone wrong as a predictor of success, critical or otherwise.

Current total of women in my office planning to see Suicide Squad: 2 out of 15

Compared to the amount that went/were planning to go see Deadpool that's.....not really good

So, anecdotal evidence?

And what makes you believe SS won't suck?

The movie isn't out yet.

David Ayer

About tree fiddy

but he sucks

>i didn't get the joke

sure thing buddy

I felt tempted to buy a Suicide Squad t-shirt or boxers today, but I didnt. Instead I bought a Harley Quinn lanyard.

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

>police propaganda
>military propaganda

What a hack

I predict 280 million domestic, 430 million international for a total of $710 million

Screencap this

It'll probably clock at $700 million to $800 million, a certified hit. Though one actor apparently said it cost over $250 million.

Suicide Squad doesnt even have the 'big names' for normies like batman or superman. 600 millions at best.

>suicide squad doesn't have batman

uh?

How long until the conversation turns to "people who don't like this hate women" because of Harley Quin.

user they prominately display batflecki in the trailers to subsidize the movie's appeal, how do you not know about this

HAHA

I mean in the title man.

fuck you haters i want to see this movie because it looks fun and ill enjoy it and you salty cucks will sit here and make your "le post a le greentext story about when you le were like le jokerman xDDD" threads and wallow in your own pity

It wont even reach the 600 mark like you said normies will not care about this one.

>normies will not care about this one.

Wrong. The general public is eating this up because supervillians. Plus harley is hot af,

Have fun, normie.

She has no ass and she should not be allowed to breed

>The general public is eating this up because supervillians

does the so called general public knows other batman's villains besides joker, riddler or catwoman?

The actor in question is a comedian who has a bit role in the movie.
He wouldn't know the budget.

Does she get BLACKED by Will Smith again?

>General public doesn't know these people

deadline.com/2016/07/suicide-squad-social-media-ghostbusters-star-trek-beyond-1201785712/

Well, the movie is very popular on Social Media.

Jesus all that wrong

>deadpool $450m
$780m

>BvS $1.7Bn
$870m

>Civil War $860m
$1.15Bn

>Tmnt:OoS $345m
$231m

>X-men: apacolypse $1Bn
$530m

Cant wait for suicide squad to do 30-50% lower than $870m and doctor strange to do 30-80% better than $450m

Suicide Squad
RT 79%
BO 910 million

Dr. Strange
RT 67%
BO 580 million

What is this? An ass for ants?

Social media, YouTube views, all of that amounts to anecdotal evidence. The truth is a movie's success can only be measured by its box office, and reviews now more than ever will weight it down or prop it up.

Let's see how critics react to it. Though at least three different people who've seen test-screenings said it's not for everyone and the movie is gritty like BvS despite the poppy upbeat tone.

Well, bvs was very popular in social media too.

yes, and it did amazing on opening day. But the movie was shit and it didn't have legs, it did do well at the box office.

>just wanna go to bed as it's almost 5am
>see pic
>have to jerk off again

Nah more like

Suicide squad
RT 71%
BO $570 million

Dr. Strange
RT 83%
BO $660 million

>DOCTOR STRANGE clocks at $666 million.

>BO $570 million
It's tracking for 125 million opening. It will do at least 750 million.

It's not hitting a billion though.

It'll hinge on reviews.

wont reach 1.3 billion when people realize it's not pure quips

Well lets do the math for that
Supposing it makes that $125m opening weekend, opening week will be around $150m and if it has legs it'll make around 2.25-2.5 times that amount for $335-375 million domestic, plus international which can vary from about the same as domestic to around double, given its less family-friendly nature and not as big of an event compared to star wars or BvS, it'll likely be comparible to domestic so around $670-$750 million if its good, if not it'll be lower

700mil

Why is she so gross looking? Couldn't they got someone with a slightly better shape?

Homo

A woman with no hips is not a woman.

EL

EM

AYY

OH

8.5 hundred millions.

Weebs need to kill themselves on a national scale

Batman v Superman is like, one of the ONLY movies in history to gross more than $150 million opening weekend and not hit a billion. If Suicide Squad is another stinker, it might drop like a stone like BvS did.

If it's good
>$750 million +

If it sucks
>~$550 million