Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

has anyone had some experience with legal drugs like marihuanilla, wild dagga, kava kava, blue lotus, salvia divinorum and alike?

I know it hasn't the same effect as weed, but what is it like? I wanted to hear some opinions before I buy it

any
>preperation tipps (how much kava kava, milk or water, smoke or tea)?
>mixing tipps (wild dagga with blue lotus and marihuanilla etc)?

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just stop kid not worth it

kratom if youre looking for a high similar to opiates

salvia divinorum is fun for a short lived trip

Cant speak for any others, in my experience nothing can replace weed if thats what youre trying to do

Sure, somebody has done those. Sure, you shouldn't do them. Sure, you're going to do them anyways. Sure, you'll have fun. Sure, you'll probably to correct enough to get high.

the problem is, I live in a kind of remote area/not in a city and it's hard to get your hand on weed. and I don't trust the dark net shops and their postal delivery. so I'm just looking for something to chill but still stay clear in the head. more like an indica high

why shouldn't I try them?

I've done as many legal entheogens as I can get my hands on. I used to grow several. Calea, salvia, henbane, belladonna. I've extracted DMT from phalaris grass. I don't usually mix them except with marijuana and alcohol. What do you wanna know?

I did LSA (morning glory seeds) had a pretty nice trip crazzy fractorals wasn't nauseous like most except once I got into my buddy car threw up every where did about 2500 seeds as I have natural extreme tolerance to psychedelics.

Id recommend kratom, tastes like shit but can be very sedating with higher doses

I've completely tripped face on salvia before and would recommend it if you're looking for a highly intense psychedelic journey into other planes of existence. My friend became the universe and a tree. I've spoken to our souls themselves.

Make sure you use a butane torch and a bong when smoking salvia. You need a butane torch because that's how hot it needs to get to smoke, and a bong because of how hot it is.

OP don't smoke synthetic weed. I lost a friend to that shit. It isn't worth it. It tastes worse than weed, it's chemically altered unlike weed, it kills retarded twelve year olds every day around the world... unlike weed.
Why did you want to try it again?

They're fucking poisonous you reject.

I've done HWR several times. When I eat the seeds from the mail order place, I get sick as fuck. When I grow them and harvest the seed, never been sick. I've also extracted LSA. Didn't get sick then, either. Pain in the ass, though. Extract DMT. Best bang for your buck. It's illegal, but most of the plants you get it from aren't.

I bought wild dagga once and smoked it but it tasted like shit, had a nice little buzz but not worth it in the slightest, I heard san pedro cactus is dope though.

Plenty. Some work, a lot don't, and those that work even where the high is intense (e.g. concentrated salvia is fucking mental) it's deeply unpleasant compared to the illegal alternative. I got absolutely sick of them, the only drug I take now is cannabis, would perhaps take mushrooms again in the right setting.

salvia for down and to the left.
kratom didnt do shit, but i got dat natual high opiate tolerance

Drugs are drugs, whether legal or not. They are fun, until they are not. Be careful, user.

but won't higher doses make you puke?

of the stuff you can smoke, what will make you the most 'high'?

nice, how much did you use?

what do you mean with unpleasant?

Salvia divinorum feels like your brain is seriously broken and a buddy of mine suffered from clinical depersonalisation for like a year following one trip.

Not worth it mang.. Stick to your weeds.

Agreed. Most of them aren't even worth it. Stay away from Belladonna. I made an infusion from 6 berries and took it camping with me. I came to 2 days later, naked, hurt, and bloody laying halfway in a stream. I remember almost nothing.

I normally use a bowl foll of 60× purple sticky

Salvia is interesting. Be warned though, it can be a complete nightmare. You'll definitely want someone sober watching you.

Salvia

>what do you mean with unpleasant?

Unpleasant e.g. tastes like shit, nasty side effects, horrible high etc.

I've witnessed about fifteen people take salvia, all of them tripped but only one person actually enjoyed it. Thinking that you're dying seems to be quite a common effect. One of my friends thought we were plotting to torture him and we had to phyically restrain him from running out the house in his bare feet whilst he screamed at the top of his lungs. Luckily the high only lasts five minutes.

In my experience trip sitters suck during salvia trips. Theres complete and partial ego loss and all they do is fuck it up

It sounds like you did salvia the wrong way. You guys didn't break through

all I can say is dont do salvia. its pretty bad if you trip too hard. its like 5 minutes of unconsiousness that seems like days, and coming out of it feels like you keep getting sucked into shit. if feels like youre everywhere at the same time, like you can see yourself from the perspective of the walls of the room.

Tried G-20 and D-ZL when it was safer, like yeeeaaaaarrrrssss ago. I personally liked it but they tweaked the chemical formula again and again to accommodate new laws, and now most of those fake drugs are extremely dangerous. Seen many friends have seizures from the newer stuff and one is even in the hospital right now from a coma caused by it 6 months ago.

No its not it pesticides from store bought seed that is dangerous I grew and picked my seeds from the flower

I don't think there's a right way with the stuff, I've taken it three times and have never gone back. The first time I took it I thought that time had slowed to a standstill, which was cool until the moment I felt the room tip vertically and I suddenly thought I was being chewed up in an escalator mechanism!

I've taken at least thirty different drugs if you include all the legal ones in there and out of those that worked the only thing that was without any redeeming qualities for me was salvia. I've had pleasant trips and kept my cool and acid and mushrooms so I don't think it's my mindset that's at fault.

Nice dubs
Agreed. Trip sitters suck and will ruin your high. Maybe a good idea for inexperienced psychonaughts, but once you can do it on your own, do so. Also, DMT is infinitely better than salvia. Many states are outlawing salvia and the extracts anyway.

>taken it three times, never went back
You went back twice

Obviously. I mean since the third time eight years ago I've never had any inclination to try it again, I think I'd rather take a bong hit of Michael Moore's sweaty arse crack hair and tugnuts.

a friend of mine tried woodrose once, he took way too much and tripped pretty hard, he said it wasn't a nice trip though and felt like shit afterwards

If there's one legal high that I could maybe recommend it's Hawaiian Baby Woodrose. You won't properly hallucinate but it is quite pleasant and trippy. Wouldn't take it on its own though, need weed to supplement it.

Kratom is nice but I had very fast tolerance when I did more than once in a month. Also the high was a bit unstable (wasnt always high). But its more like opiates than weed (opiates > weed). DXM (cough syrup at Level 1 or Low 2) is a bit like being high too but not the same, you can get at every pharmacy. You could also try lactuarium (there is a seller in US) or Klip dagga Resin/extract (friend said it makes high but not that strong. Salvia Just buy extract, had no effects from leaves.

Belladonna lol. I had an friend who took datura. His Mother found him Standing in the Kitchen Table at night and sorting things in imaginary cases

_/thread

I have that high tolerance too. Ive took 8-12 gram kratom for an effect and long pauses

Yes kava kava does nothing. Chamomille is more potent than kava kava and does nothing.

Kratom works, so does phenibut.

It feels like you are ill

Kill yourself you delusional hippy fuck

It's crap, find some good shrooms instead. There is no better high.
Or just get a bottle of scotch.

kava kava didn't even calm you down a bit?

Yes but always better take to less than too much shrooms. You can still boost Thema with bit weed. DXM is also nice and easy to get

If you want a real wild ride, look up datura stramonium. Me and my friends took a shit ton together and we tripped for hours. We spent like an hour picking giant human-sized mushrooms. At one point I remember we were talking and laughing and I was having a cigarette. I dropped my cigarette and reached down to pick it up but it was gone. It was weird because I quit smoking a year before we took the seeds.

Datura, DPH, Belladonna ... Dont take! Its not like normal trip. You are not able to tell what's an hallucinations and whats not. You 100% need an tripsitter and Safe enviroment. I took dph once and its an cold trip. Everything is black & white and I thinked my sleeping friend is dying and that she was looking at me with white eyes

>shrooms
Tried mixing weed once, not my thing.
I just grow Psilocybe cubensis and prepare it.
I know exactly how much I need for the perfect trip.
But a glass of whisky or two is great with it as a way of keeping steady.

the seeds are coated with poison so you don't consume them dinguses

To be fair... There is a part of your brain responsible for the sense of self and how the rest of the world is relevant from the point of view of you as an individual.

On psychadelics this turns off so your brain makes sense of things as though you must be one with everything.

I wouldnt call it delusional for that guy to believe these things because thats what happens when on psychadelics. Just uninformed.

You're doing kava wrong then. I got totally kava drunk last night. Buy a pound of wakakon Waka kava from Amazon for like 34 bucks. Put about 6 tablespoons of kava and 2 teaspoons of lechthin granules in a mesh bag. Add 3 cups or so of 90 degree water and squeeze the bag for like 7 or 10 minutes. Squeeze the liquid out and drink in about 6 ounces cups waiting five minutes or so between each to see how you feel.

Do this with an empty stomach (same with kratom). Then eat a small meal after you feel good. You'll get even more krunk.

BTW kava kava exhibits reverse tolerance for some people so if you don't feel much the first time try again a couple more times that week to break through. You should feel pretty smashed by your 4th session.

he's right. It's a poison that will make you puke your guts out, but not die. Kind of like castor oil or something. Only alternative is to harvest them off the vine, which you can only do once a year and takes basically all day.

Salvia Divinorum is not fun by any means.

Salvia is a blast for the experienced tripper

I barely remember my Belladonna trip. I was completely fine for about 2 hours after drinking it. It was sweet, a little tart. I was hiking around the forest (Idaho fag) and it started to kick in. I've tripped on sooo much acid and mushrooms I figured I would be fine. I started walking back to camp and everything just fragmented on me. I have just brief snapshots of various points of the trip. Talking to people. Screaming. Laughing. Running with a giant salamander (the only good, cool thing I remember). Climbing in the trees. Fuck I have no idea how much of it was real. Never dping that shit again. My friends had contacted the park rangers since I didn't come back to camp the first night. Lot's of explaining to do when I showed up naked and bruised...

Maybe one out of ten times.

I bought some kava kava fuji waka.
haven't tried it yet. thanks for the recipe Sup Forumsro

what does kava feel like?

i ate blue lotis for a while, gives light buzz nothing more.

Nice quads big daddy. I smoked a whole bag of fairly strong salvia and felt absolutely nothing. I didn't trip at all. I hit it just like you're supposed to where you hold it in for about 10 seconds and let it out but nothing happened

smoke real weed faggot

did you use a torch or a lighter?
but anyways, my first time did nothing, but my second time, i tripped hard. was most likely stronger stuff, though

Like being drunk but not. You are drunk but clear headed. Can make it hard to walk at high doses. Very relaxing, you also will feel pretty mellow the day after. Some varieties can cause nausea for different people. Tonga kava is hard on my system. Try different stuff, the kavalactones vary by type and thus the effect too.

90 degrees F or C?

All I had was a lighter and a one hitter packed to the LIMIT
I haven't tried it since. It tasted like burnt shoe soles

I'm guessing it was just plain salvia. The concentrate stuff is where you start to trip and totally regret inhaling.

F. Anything over 140 F will break the chemical down. The warm water is just to get the lechthin granules dissolved. Add a bit of cream to your grog at the end to make it more palatable and keep the kavalactones in suspension. It should be very dirty tasting, slightly peppery and almost instantly numb your mouth and throat.

Please for the love of god don't start this shit in pic related. Spice is one of the most harmful drugs out there you really don't know what you're getting yourself into. If you need to pass a drug test and wanna get buzzed: drink, smoke cigs, do any psych but MDMA. I'm not sure kratom comes up on a test for opioids or not so I wouldn't risk it.

I think it was x10?? Fuck I cant remember

I've done Salvia before, had to lie down, felt like I was sinking into the ground

MDMA is for winners

All drugs worth doing are illegal, but not all illegal drugs are worth doing.

from what I read kava needs fat to have an effect. that's what the lecithin is for, right? what if I use 50% water and 50% almond milk? wouldn't that increase the effect?

/r/drugs

No, it doesn't need fat for an effect but it makes it easier to get the kavalactones out of the root. The lechthin makes it emulsify so the kavalactones go into suspension instead of floating to the tip getting stuck on everything.

anywhere to buy kratom in the uk before its banned

Pleas anyone can help to try work and identify the raptor

so the milk would make it easier to get the kavalactones out of the powder?

So I just read this thread. I can say pretty confidently not a single person in here is someone you want to get advice from. OP, do your own fucking research about what you put in your body. Stop and remember who your audience is when asking for advice here: kids, or people who actively want to fuck with you.

it is a flying nigger

This is my thread.

Get kratom. Dagga is ok I mixed it with Kanna. Make tea out of kava, don't boil the water. Lotus is a meme unless in wine. Salvia was dope but is illegal here (CT). Wormwood is meh, wild lettuce and passion flower are memes.

Either get kratom with kava or buy kanna extract.

I like blue waffle
you should try it

I smoked some mad hatter. And I thought I was going to die, just don't do it

Don't waste your time and money. Get real drugs.

erowid.org/

did you smoke dagga with kanna?

kratom with kava as a tea or in a bowl?

Can you see it?

Phalaris has gramine in it btw
>not buying MHRB
This. Fuck /del/.

someone with a kalaschnikov standing before a tree?

get a job, you useless nigger

Salvia.
The being noticed me and I it. I averted my gaze for I just peered into a gods eyes unknowingly. I tried to forget what I had saw, what I had known but she was so persistent. She followed angry that I had disturbed her with such foolishness. An ancient map lay before me as I descended backwards I felt as if I was underground. I saw a book with all the chapters of my life. The price of such knowledge was death and I would move on too my next life. I had to fight to stay. I havnt visited her ever since.

Yes I smoked it. Underwhelming. But they sold 50x kanna extract for a while that was good.
Most of these you can just grind up and throw in a Mason jar with everclear,shake,steep, and drain. Dry it out and there ya go. Careful what you mix with. Passion flower is an MAOI so unless you're making some nigger DAT stew avoid avoid avoid

You drink kratom in hot water. I made kava shit and then just threw like 8g of kratom in it and choked it down. 10/10

DMT*

Just smoke weed man, and oh bo ho my job, find another job thats fits your druggie lifestyle than if you have to smoke so badly. That fake shit and any form of it will make you go mental and change who you are, implying weed won't do the same.

uncomfortable high, like youre high, but you can't even enjoy it because it is not a natural weed high, i guess you have to force yourself to get used to it.

This is me.
Also look at erowid page. As far as smoking shit you aren't going to be stunned if you've smoked the green jew before. Kanna and dagga mix. But for an actual good legal high without trimpinge it's Kratom all day. Or Poppy seed Tea.For trips there's cough pills from Dollar tree that have 15mg DXM only, Hawaiin baby woodrose, morning glory, salvia, DMT extracts, mescaline extracts etc

Do you not trust DArknet market delivery or do you live with your parents? using DNM is far better than wasting your money on legal highs. And this is coming from someone who spent 2 years doing nitrous to avoid illegal substances. Thank god I didn't get any brain damage

hope I didn't miss you user. Which "entheogens" have you used that actually get you high/dazed/drunk? Only ones I've tried like blue lotus and kanna do nothing think people just report a placebo effect when talking about them

how much we should i buy for me and a friend to get high?

also. what works better rolls or bong?

I don't trust the market (who says they'll deliver?) and tbh ordering in the dark net and paying with bitcoin there seem like a complex chore
I'm 28 and live in my own place. just throwing it out there

bongs and 2grams should be enough if you're both biginners, just take it easy one puff at a time. Inhale deeply. Also neither is better for getting high but bongs are easier on the lungs.

if you can point me to a trustworthy european market, I'm open for suggestions

great to hear, I ordered 2grams (not that easy to buy weed where i live) and was scared i wouldnt get high and waste it

Living in a remote area is considered a problem? Just grow your own weed dumbass lul