So americans what did you do today to stop police brutality?

So americans what did you do today to stop police brutality?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqCNW_hGiOg
youtube.com/watch?v=lr0NFyD0Nzw
youtube.com/watch?v=ypEN1ay5i78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to be brutal with Sup Forums and drop everyone off a plane

There's jack shit to do about it except protest and constantly complain to politicians and hope they actually start doing stuff about it.
I'm doing all I can

I didn't commit any crimes.

I didn't leave my house like usual.

We wouldn't fly so good

For you

The police have never been brutal to me. In fact an officer gave me money the last time I was pulled over. To be honest, I side with the pigs over whatever criminal rioters they're smacking around, and it's good entertainment too!

>footage of her in the bar
they are worth each other. they should get married.
youtube.com/watch?v=OqCNW_hGiOg

They always get away with it. It's so fucked up.

He got 10 years suspension which is actually amazing all things considered. There were some cops who killed a guy because his car sputtered and they got three weeks of desk duty (which is about the usual punishment).

There are certainly a lot of nut-jobs among them but usually if you refrain from doing anything stupid and obey they orders you will be fine. I don't like cops but I wouldn't fight them either even if I am sure I didn't do nuffins

youtube.com/watch?v=lr0NFyD0Nzw

Maybe because evidence was recorded? cctv footage? Otherwise he would have gotten away with it

Yeah, NEVER ever get out of the car.

youtube.com/watch?v=ypEN1ay5i78

I almost never say this but that one was actually justified. Getting out of the car, with a dark object, refusing to let go of it and not completely separating your hands is a recipe for disaster. If I wasn't told it was a wallet I would've thought it was a gun.

Probably, but possibly not. A cop was recently fired in New York City for giving a homeless guy a poop sandwich, and that wasn't on tape, nor had any witnesses.

This is another one where I'm going to say it was justified. He repeatedly refused to show his hand, they gave him many warnings, and he still did it after getting shot twice.
I know this may seem like futile things to get killed over, but here in the U.S. people are actually fucking crazy and no matter the race will shoot. This is why in cases like these people side with the cops, because there are many cases where the same thing happened, but turned out he had a gun and started firing.
Just to be clear, there are plenty of times where the cops were 100% in the wrong, but these two are not one of them.

Why are you posting these retards that fail to obey the orders. Post the brutality

Please leave us.
Our security company provides better police service than local police.
We will clean up weapons and crime from the area and monitor perfectly up to individual thought control of individual residents by monitoring at 24-hour posture.
Now with an extra charge armed robot policeman comes with it.

Nothing, because I want them shooting niggers and macing lefty faggot protesters on a daily basis.

Pepper spraying members of illegal assembly is pretty standard. If the cop had some discretion here, than he probably shouldn't have done it. But if he was instructed by the university to remove the students it makes sense.

>just a few bad apples
>the "good" apples just watch

So you want cops to attack other cops? What kind of backwards Mongolian logic is that Fin boy?

Pepper spraying people within the boundaries of the law does not make you a bad apple.

Neither does gassing Jews within the boundaries of the law, right? So why were the Nazis condemned?

Cops should stop violent criminals, whether the criminal dresses like a cop or not.

I'm a priviliged white male so I don't have to worry about police.

You're are braindead. They were there illegally. The police tried to remove them without pepper spray but they resisted. They were warned repeatedly.

You're are burger :DDDD

Damn u got me :DDD