Name a Race more subhuman then aborigines pro tip you can't

Name a Race more subhuman then aborigines pro tip you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't

I find them more human, in some ways, than this guy

americans

African American. They live in a developed country yet they thrive in the ghetto.

Cunt it's abbos or aboriginals no one calls them aborigines but fucking amerfats

>americans
>race

You must be American.

OPs

Aboriginals live in a G20 country and, well...
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

>Cunt
Eshays lad fucking mad stabbing at b town the other day
Thats how i imagine you talk.

Define "subhuman" you moron...

Define "moron" you retard...

Look in the mirror...

Sandniggers

Actually the thing that's most amazing about them is they can still breed with old world humans.
They've been isolated from the greater gene pool for the longest time out of any human population we're aware of. It's amazing they didn't become a different species in the process.

kek

arabs. that was easy

African niggers

Mate coons are Fucked. They want the world given to them and do fuck all for it. They bash cunts for no reason. The love the drugs. And the bloody stink

niggers

You wouldn't call a gorilla or an orangutan subhuman, why call an abo subhuman?

OP was talking about his family...

Speaking of PSAs we shouldn't need:
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

>Australians

Or

>Canadians

Can't decide. They're both equally as subhuman.

This.

Chinese

faggot detected

Poo in loo Indian

Hmmm...

Good one.

Puerto Ricans

abbos help support that theory that cavemen and modern humans inhabited the planet at the same time at one point and used to kill each other.

>What are white people

Trolling aside, you have to admit that their crazy conspiracy of a lizard being from space living under a mound of fucking uranium and poisoning people who get too close is pretty fucking cool.

Even though their elders were told its uranium, not some omnipresent being, they still cling to that oral tradition of a snake kang.

Jealous beaner.

Nah, not a fucking shitskin.

You're just a Sup Forumstard with no perspective.

liberals

Not fair, they are literally subhumans. I'm not even joking, they're an offshoot of some Neanderthal-like species.

That's a gender, not a race.
Or is it nowdays? I'm so confused with this sjw shit...

>species

genus perhaps, can't remember which

The American Nigger is proof positive that negroes around the world can not function above retardation levels.

>""race""
It's ETHNICITY you dumb cunt. There is a huge difference but that's a matter of science. Willfully ignorant human garbage wouldn't understand

Has no one said the jews yet?

Did you know that white people are mixed with neanderthal? It's totally natural all human species have some transitioning going on.

> Several states did, indeed, often manage Aboriginal affairs through departments that also handled flora, fauna and wildlife.
>...they were not being counted in the official human population
Yeah, hard to disagree

nether of those things are a legitimate race, more of a straight line on a map, aside from coast

But the neanderthals were never as isolated as the denisovans (just found the name). The fact is that Abos evolved rather differently than the rest of the world. Not to mention that they were arguably less advanced than even the bushmen of Southern Africa.

Sub-Saharan Africans. At least Aboriginal ancestors bothered to migrate away from that shit continent.

And this one doesn't even a full prognathic mandible and ape-nose like the worst of them.

white people