What happens if i connect a stolen phone to my wifi?

What happens if i connect a stolen phone to my wifi?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=locating stolen iphone
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/www.androidauthority.com/samsung-factory-reset-protection-bypass-in-minutes-653308/amp/&ved=0ahUKEwiv9_aYsoPSAhWnwFQKHdHyC0EQFggaMAA&usg=AFQjCNGiVgFqhkxQRVnSzLhI8iPKyoxxBw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mustard gas

Trips demand help

nothing exept working wifi

It sends it's GPS location and your ip address to the owners email account.

Nothing if your remove the sim-card and factory reset. (Experienced)

If it has a draw blocking sign can I get pass that if i log in with a fake emial adress?

it steals your wifi

CAN I HAS!!!!1

It has a draw blocking sign and asks for my email , i can make a fake one tho

just mustard

bump

That depends entirely of your country's laws and if you know how to resoft and reIMSI a phone.

lmgtfy.com/?q=locating stolen iphone

and yes, if its a model that commonly retails $450+ you will get a receiving stolen property charge at very least.

I used to work in a pawn shop. it was always a pain in the ass to test phones in the first place. When they started adding theft deterrents, we were all to happy to say we didn't want them anymore.

I just want to open it and make it useable , thats it.

>lmgtfy.com/?q=locating stolen iphone

Its not an Iphone

Fuck off nigger.

>draw blocking sign
Picture?

Keeper cumming!

No, that sign bullshit with dots

You're gonna have to be more descriptive if you want any help. Don't know what type of phone you have.

I am really enjoying this.

My bad , its a samsung j 6 , basically its a stolen phone , i opened it and t says it was made a hard reset unauthorized and that i have to put my email to make them sure its really me , but im trying to avoid that or if i can use a fake email.

just give it back.
people like you should not be criminals.
if it you would have stolen my phone i would knock approximately 40minutes after having it located together with the police at your door.
Fucking newbie get fucked m8

If this is you time-stamp? maybe a little tits if not still satisfying.

You can't, they're using an anti theft app which locks the phone even if you take the Sim out and reset the device. You have a brick, you filthy thieving nigger. End your life.

if theyre watching, a lot.

Surprise buttsecks

RIP your ass OP

I'm not sure if there is a way around that sorry i know what you mean now try and see if the bootloader is unlocked

you will have access to the internet

You can't, you have to use the previous owners email. It has FRP. found this google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/www.androidauthority.com/samsung-factory-reset-protection-bypass-in-minutes-653308/amp/&ved=0ahUKEwiv9_aYsoPSAhWnwFQKHdHyC0EQFggaMAA&usg=AFQjCNGiVgFqhkxQRVnSzLhI8iPKyoxxBw

Yup had that problem on my phone i fixed it because i didn't steal

It will just explode

Thanks

The j6 is a worthless Samsung model. But if you must. Turn the unit off and boot into the recovery partition and wipe it from there.

This. Stop stealing people's stuff, you piece of shit

if it's been reported stolen, it will brick itself upon connecting to the internet or receiving cell service. factory reset it if it's locked. if you're lucky and knowledgeable you might be able to change its assigned imei and keep it or sell it, or just sell it anyway.

police have better things to do than investigate stolen phones unless it was stolen in a pretty serious violent crime or belonged to a statesperson.
unless you're trafficking in stolen phones a single phone connecting to your wifi isn't shit and is fairly deniable depending on your network configuration.

How to change the imei

it's more practical just to sell it while it is still working based on the questions you've been asking.

Its working but since i cant bypass that email verification i cant use it for music , video apps etc

That's the point of that security feature. Just get rid of it or try thisAlso don't be a nigger

Im afraid that if i connect to my wifi at home , they can detect me or see where i use it or some shit.

Also im not the one that stole the phone its a person I know .

Can any 1 pls identify this raptor

Remove the sim card, also it's not like the person whom it was stolen from is tracking it

Fucking niggers

>nigger

I did removed the sim card.

> it's not like the person whom it was stolen from is tracking it

How do you know it?

If you got this phone in florida, in the new port richey area i would like it back!

Well, I don't think many people setup their phone with apps that track them. If you want to be safe and connect to the Wi-Fi why don't you do it at a late time, that way the owner would be asleep and you could try to unlock it or something

If the owner reported it to the police and they give half a fuck they can trace it based on IMEI as long as the phone part (GSM/LTE/whatever) is enabled. IMEI is part of the phone and can be tracked without SIM-card inserted.

Honestly, who actually reports stolen phones to the police? Kek

I think op shouldn't worry about tracking the person probably already moved on to a new phone(which give me an idea: OP can keep the phone for while maybe weeks or so until he thinks the person has stopped searching for their device)

OK here's what you do. I've done this exact thing before alright? I've stolen a phone like that. what you have to do is shut the phone off, and take out the sim card. then, you gotta completely wipe the phone of data. I'm not gonna go through with exactly how you do that in this post cus it varies with all phones. after you wiped it, and make sure all accounts and everything is reset, then you can use it with 95% certainty that they won't find out. if you stole an Android phone, you could go the extra step and install a custom ROM right away for a 100% chance they won't be able to track it. oh and custom recovery, etc. Which is part of the rom installation.

same user, ik that it's not "technically" 100% cus they are actually able to track it. but this is not cost effective at all what so ever. it takes the police or whatever lots of time and resources and they will get nothing out of it.