Sup Sup Forums, quick question for y'all

Sup Sup Forums, quick question for y'all

What is your favorite drug and why? or at least ranked in order of preference.

none cuz im not a depressed addicted cunt
who needs drugs to escape from reality,
if u wanna escape reality play fking video games and leave drugs u retard

The only drug I've tried was pot.

Made me sleepy and sweaty, I'll just stick to my scotch, thank you very much.

on acid right now and can't stop laughing at this shop i made

shrooms,
lsd,
weed.

>implying video games cant be addictive in the same ways drugs can, just look at your average japanese MMO gamer

Acid. Impossible to fucking find here, I've been trying to find it for the past 6 months, asking everyone I know to strangers. No Luck....

you must not have tried good pot or been in a shit set or setting. What scoth do you drink? high end stuff?

OP here I tried acid once before, and it's godamn beautiful but I just wish it didnt last so long. Im not comfortable with losing touch with my sneses for that extended period of time. Especially with such intensity.

Yeah I understand that. But that's why I plan an entire day for when I'm wanting to trip. Make sure nothing important will come up and separate myself from anyone who isn't tripping with me.

I don't ever just take it willy nilly and see how shit goes, fuck that.

Any MDMA stories on here, I'm very interested in finding out about others experiences both good ro bad. Specific stories preferred.

Laphroaig is my favourite.

fair enough, it's just at this point in my life, even though I don't have much going on Im never in a situation to isolate for such a long period. Also it takes a considerable mental toll on me so I have be in the right mindset.

Never heard of it, I ussually go for some Johnny walker myself. I'm a man of simple tastes but alcohol barely compares to a good high on pot for me.

and LSD is just something fucking else.

Ayahuasca is my favorite, it's medicine in a way, gives you a pretty beautiful perspective on your life and the people that you share it with.

>zoomers
>blow
>e
Can't handle weed. No joke, it fucks me right up.

Haha enjoy wasting your life sitting on your ass playing video games, I would rather have incredible experiences on psychedelics with my buds

Is it not influenced by set and setting though?

for example if you were going through a tough time, loss of a loved one and what not, would it not just over-exemplify those feelings and cause a bad trip?

Can any one or other try please hard to identify this Raptor

Not sure what zoomers are and yeah weed can definitely fuck with you especially if you have the wrong mindset or are prone to anxiety attacks.

Tell me about E, the high and lows, what are you r best and worst experiences on it?

Ex roommate played wow, I know heroin people who are more functional.

WIll you fuck off with this forced meme?
Also, checked, neighbour of the beast.

Well hard to say, you definitely want to be in a safe comfortable environment when you try it. Obviously everyone is different, but I'm of the opinion that it could help you come to terms with the death of a loved one

If you don't mind me asking why did you try it? To cope with something you were going through and look upon it in better light or were you simply trying to experience somethign new and push back the boundaries of your mind and what not

Zoomers are shrooms.
I went to some after hours clubs in the '90s on ecstasy. The overall warmth and body stone is comforting; being able to feel music. Having severe tracers was a little scary.

This.
Drugs are for niggers.

this is a red tail hawk

What about to social aspect, alot of accounts from people say that they feel a deep and heartfelt connection to people almost instantly.

also any side effects you noticed after? trouble remembering, depression on the comedowns and tracers Im guessing are the sort of light trails off objects when you move too fast?

Why are you functionally illiterate, straightxfag?

I didn't have any social anxiety; was with friends the whole time. I guess it was uninhibiting, to an extent. It seemed like I could feel heat off of people that I liked. Yeah, the tracers only happened once. It was like watching a film at 20fps, with tails running from every image.

4-Aco-DMT
LSD
Weed

IMO, nothing else is really worth using. I'd rather be sober than high on anything not on that list.

I get that alot of people feel the that drugs have possitively impacted their lives and this is probably true, The good may outweight the bad but I want an objective look at the negatives of each drug, no matter how miniscule.

So whats the worst side effect or even experience you all have had on drugs?

Tried most of it but the only one for me besides alcohol is shrooms.
Just pure dried shrooms, best high in the world.

Painkillers. Totally functional euphoria.

Weed is a close second cause it helps me FEEL

>life
it gets you naturally high

My reason to want to try it is to feel deep connections with people. I haven't really connected deeply with another person in a little bit and quite frankly it's daunting

Lost motor skills and forgot how to speak on LSD. I had to consciously train my legs to walk. Tripped like that for about 6 hours. It was terrifying.

opium, raw

I had a really good shroom trip turn bad and ended up crying in the bathroom while my skin turned red, knew the cops would be there any second so I flushed the drugs but forgot to actually flush so 10 minutes later I ran in to flush them but I apparently did actually flush them.

Bad times.

This all happened in a church

is 4-Aco-DMT anything like actual DMT? I've never heard of it before

Yeah my trip had a similar phase, me and two other close friends got stuck in a perpetual loop of trying to explain what we wanted to do but the attempt at conversing was so difficult as we would forget what was said just previously. Got stuck in perpetual word salad not fun.
Holy shit... (hahah get it) nah but shity jokes aside what caused the trip to go bad would you say? could have been the fact you were in a fucking church for starters hahah?

No reason really i had read about it and was interested, i like to experience unique stuff. My friend happened to have the ingredients so i gave it a go, it turned out to be one of the most significant experiences in my life. I've done it once more since then that was also awesome.

Never tried DMT before, but 4-AcO-DMT is nearly identical to shrooms.

fair enough. Since you've had nothing but positive experiences on it what about bad experiences on toher drugs or any noticable negative side effects of ayhuasca? no matter how miniscule
would it not be easier to do shrooms then? more readily available I assume also naturally grown. What makes 4-AcO-DMT better than shrooms?

4aco dmt is more similar to shrooms, you swallow it and it lasts about the same amount of time. Dmt you can smoke and its a short blast into hyper space, or you can have it in ayahuasca form which is a tribal tea hal

4-AcO-DMT is far more controllable than shrooms. I don't have to worry about whether a shroom will melt my mind or my liver, and if it does melt my mind, how badly it's going to get melted.

My question stands... why not do shrooms since its natural I would assume considerable easier found?

I've had a bad trip on acid, shrooms can be pretty rough for me, I don't like smoking dmt (it's just to rushed and intense). Honestly there's a reason ayahuasca has been considered medicine by so many cultures

This.

Drugs really are for niggers. Look at my country, Brazil, huge stigma on drugs, only niggers/losers use them.

I didn't think shrooms had any significant side effects? apart from the diarrhea and occasional bad trip?
I use drugs
>am not a nigger
>argument invalid

I suppose the opportunity pops up and you wanna try something different. Chemically 4 aco dmt and psilocybin (the chemical in shrooms) are both very similar, they are both tryptamines. They both go through very similar metabolic pathways in the brain. And if its not shroom season it may be easier to get 4 aco haha

should I try acid I'm sure it could help me find out what I want to do in life. Lsd or shrooms lads?

You're just a run-of-the-mill racist using drugs to make them look worse than you. Get off your high horse.

If you hate niggers admit it don't drag drugs into this to justify your scewed beliefs

fair enough, I live in australia so its considerable harder to get lab created drugs (I assume it's lab created no?) that arent the conventional popular drugs (pot, m, acid, shrooms, dmt, and some prescription meds) in fact we have an acid shortage here as we speak.

>natural
Natural doesn't mean anything to me. Hemlock and death caps are natural. Computers are not. Something being natural doesn't give it special properties.

>considerable easier found
Darkweb mate. I want shrooms, I either have to find a guy who has them or stumble around in a forest looking. Last time I bought 4-AcO-DMT, I bought a gram (about 20 fairly strong trips worth) for $100 and had it delivered to my door.

Follow @flychillionaire

Yea but dont go in expecting it'll give you answers you want. It'll give you the answers you need whether you want them or not. LSD has a relatively low potential for a bad trip I say go for it.

How much should I take? Don't people measure it by UG or whatever that means

Ecstasy and poppers, because bottoming on x and poppers is like a constant full body orgasm.

Aside from weed,

1. Human grade ketamine
2. Oxymorphone (Opana)
3. Morphine

Human grade ket is amazing because it has less of that uncomfortable weighed down feeling and it is more psychedelic than vet grade. At low doses it's a really chill sedative and mid-high doses a fun little trip

oxymorphone is easily the most enjoyable synthetic opiate, and it's also very bioavailable by insufflation. I experience less irritability with this opiate than others, I will actually become ridiculously affectionate.

Morphine is just a classic. Very chill and relatively mild opiate high, fun to combine with other drugs (if you are safe about it). try morphine and mushrooms

yeah, I think anywhere from 100-150ug should be good for your first time. depending on where you get it that should be about 1 tab, though dosages can vary drastically

2 questions, what are poppers and what do you mean bottoming?

Popper are alkyl nitrites, and bottoming is getting fucked in the ass.

1. Weed
2. Codeine w/ Promethazine cough syrup
3. Xanax
4. Opiates/Pills
5. Ketamine
6. MDMA
7. Coke
8. Heroin
9. Alcohol

I don't fuck with 2-9 anymore because I'm old and the shit will kill me.

Also not a nig.

"Poppers" are amyl nitrate and "bottoming" is taking cock up your ass.

Welcome to Sup Forums

Lurk moar.

lol I assumed as such but thought maybe its a slang term for a high or something.

I dunno about bottoming but tell me more about poppers... where do you get them and what sort of effects do they have?

jesus man, you get around..

tell me about your MDMA and Xanax use, the good the bad and specifically any issues with memory or other cognitive tasks in your everyday life as a result of using these drugs in your youth?

Meth is awesome. Fuck what you heard.

Poppers are a liquid that you inhale the vapors of. They cause extreme horniness and make your orgasms completely amazing. In the US, you can just buy them online. They're not illegal unless marketed for human consumption, which vendors of course don't do. The only real downside is that effects only last about a minute or so without continuously sniffing.

yeah tbh Im good, but now Im interested (that is, if you aren't trolling) what negative effects have you noticed from it? even if the good is worth it.

>tard
>is

so close

>MDMA

Did loads of it in the 90s. Probably 50 times, I'd say. Usually 1-3 rolls depending on the strength. This was back before bath salts and RC analogues flooded the scene so, although what we were taking was probably highly impure, it was always mostly MDMA. No cognitive deficits I can account for. Graduated with honors and my brain is still holding up remarkably well 20+ years later.

>Xanax
Total fucking bitch goddess. Works fantastically with extreme (read: virtually no recreational) moderation. Goes to shit if you take it regularly. Also, detoxing is really awful. Would not recommend. Slippery slope.

This exactly.

And when you're rolling hard on MDMA with a good size dick plowing your ass, taking a hit of amyl can make you higher than any drug or drug combination in the world.

I assume you were using the xanax recreationally? thats why you advise against it and know how hard the detoxing is. Why did you take xanax? isnt it for aleviating anxiety? what sort of high or practical use did you find for it because I could do with a little less anxiety in my life

High cbd weed
Kills pain like no other

Actually recreationally and medicinally.

I suffer from panic and anxiety disorder and would take benzos for those but also take them to come down from coke binges and to take the edge off stimulant use. I know there are a million things wrong with everything I just said but I was an idiot who wanted to party like a rock star even if my body didn't.

Too keep it totally real, I had another benzo nightmare last year. I was going through some heavy personal stuff and got a prescription for Xanax, which quickly ramped up to abuse. I started getting into the RC benzo liquids and my tolerance just went through the roof. I was taking maybe 10-20mg a day, which is absolutely absurd.

painkillers probably, kratom is a good one too, makes you not care but doesnt get you high.

alcohol is ok but the consequences are dire. Weed is good too.

I want to try lsd and shrooms but havent.

You should try ordering from deep web

I love smoking crack
I dont get addicted cuz its just a trinket
Lasts like 20 minutes
I can get on with my day

cannabis
nice relaxing high
can get many different strains wich have a wide variety of buzzez and flavours

very little negative effects to none if you dont abuse it

not addictive

fuck everything else, ive tried everything beside those new legal highs and weed is really the only one worth doing

Blends aren't scotch. Get on the single malt fag

ecstacy, cheap thrills - nice fuck up, frequently trip from it

I'm high on the love of my Lord

Mdma is fun. I only drop once every few months or more, but if I roll hard I just remember having fun. The music, conversations or anything not that important disappears from memory. Low doses can feel like a waste though, so it's hard to find that middle ground