Friendly neighborhood OP here. I got a question for you Sup Forums

Friendly neighborhood OP here. I got a question for you Sup Forums...

Do you (for yourself) prefer your pubes to be shaved or bushy. Also what do you prefer in your partner?

Shaved a best.
I couldn't even enter last time because the hair was getting in the way. Had to use lube

Well, for myself, it's less effort to be unshaved. Unless I'm constantly shaving down there it just gets itchy.
And I know this makes me a hypocrite, but I prefer shaved pussies.

What do you use to shave? A facial razor or a clipper/trimmer?

If it's really hairy, start with the clippers then use a razor.

Not scared to nip your sack with a razor?

His name's Bob. Now shut up.

Definitely shaved.
I trim for her if she wants it.

Do it very carefully.
BTW don't even attempt this if you're a spastic.

I've tried using clippers on my sack but you can't really shave to the skin because well.. sacks are spongy and can easily be caught in a clipper...

Bad experiences have happened

Stretch it out then.
Or just avoid the sack.

This is real life advice.

Then you're an idiot. If you can't shave your balls, cut them off, you'd pollute the gene pool to reproduce.

But, since you're a short bus buccaneer, nair your balls.

I prefer mine trimmed but often i'm just too lazy to do it. I do prefer it shaved when it comes to my girlfriend tho

Women that shave their pussies are trying to appeal to pedophiles. Men that like shaved pussies are more likely to become pedophiles. women with shaved pussies need to know that when a man is eating them the man is thinking of very young girls. Its a sickness. Shaved pussies should be illegal because it is just gateway pussy for men pedos.

What the fuck... Can't tell if you're trying to be legitimately serious.

fucking lol

lol I have been banned 4 times for saying that in threads. sensitive folks on Sup Forums. who woulda thought that???

bushy and completely natural

more of that please

Shaved or young enough not to need it.

>shaved or bushy
something in between
trimmed is good.

Do you prefer like a specific shaven style or just cleaned up a little bit?

Or men who like eating pussy don't like interrupting over and over to pull hairs out of their throat. So, take that Aut-Right cuck philosophy shit back to stormfront.

Also, four captchas with birdhouses, not street signs? wtf?

I like trimmed, a bit of hair looks nice but it should be neat enough that its possible to put your face down there without getting hairs in your teeth.

i just thought it was kinda funny user

I have my girlfriend to just have a kinda short landing strip and im trimmed with balls shaved.

All these "shaved" answers.
Go for WAXED you disgusting plebs. Who the fuck likes a 5oclock shadow on ther pussy the next day?

I trim. I love bush on a woman as long as it stays above the clit.

>bushy or shaved
Dont care. Id be happy just having a vagina in front of me

Shaved both sides. I don't mind a little if it's well trimmed but in general body hair is fucking nasty and uncleanly. Groom yourselves you fucking slobs.

whats nair

>>what do you prefer in your partner?

A hole I can have sex with

Get the BG 2040. Some user recommended it to me about 8 years ago, and I've not looked back since.

>pic related

I prefer the BFG9000, I always shave my anus with it.

What about waxing?

Or you could always just go with a good old fashion pulling.