You may choose one superpower:

You may choose one superpower:

1. Flying no higher than five feet off the ground at five miles an hour. It expends as much energy as running at full speed while carrying 75 pounds and that will never improve.

2. Telepathy with a risk of transmitting a dark or extremely embarrassing secret to your recipient.

3. The ability to make anyone shit their pants uncontrollably at a whim. Each use will cause the death of one of your admired celebrities or public figures.

4. Invisibility that doesn't work on any article of clothing and runs the risk of failing mid-use at unpredictable times.

5. Phasing through walls and objects with the possibility of getting stuck. Getting stuck may cause severe injury or death depending on the part of the body.

6. Time freezing for five minutes or reversal up to two hours, both of which requires a six hour recharge. Frequent use will permanently result in a glacial perception of time, so a minute can literally feel like an hour, but your reflexes won't be any quicker.

7. Complete immortality but with extreme and incurable pedophilic lust. The lust is also exclusive, so developed teens and adults will never sexually satisfy you again.

8. Shape-shifting but only into fat and ugly people.

1 and 8 are the only ones without real disadvantages. I can't see 1 being very useful.

I'd go with 8. There's a lot of ugly important people to impersonate. Shapeshifting into a butterface sounds fun too

I have no secrets that could actually hurt me. The state knows I killed a guy and they made me do 14 years for it

Obviously 6, I just can't get greedy

6 or 7.

7 because basically I'm an immortal god but can never have sex. Besides, what's to keep you from imagining children and closing your eyes while fucking an adult?

6 for obv reasons, just don't get greedy with it

7 is best power but you'd have to go live quietly until holodecks are invented i guess

8 is the best one,
commit any crime you want
Shapeshift back to normal
???
Profit

the invisibility, when it 'fails' how long would it take to activate again? im nudist so dont mind being spotted here and there. at what frequency does it fial?

so far thats where im aiming

1 is useful as fuck. Everyone lost there shit at Chris Angels parlor trick levitation, think of the notoriety you would get for being able to actually levitate and move

40 % fail rate, won't reactivate for two hours.

6 rob one of those brinks trucks once a year ill be fine

I wanna be the immortal pedophile

If pedophilic lust is as great to satisfy as my lust for teens and adults have been I have no problems

8 it has to be.

The possibilities are endless...

40% fail rate

for what time frame? like if im just invisible all day is it just 40% fail the entire itme or 40% per hour or what?

40 % chance of fail every session. It could be anywhere from five minutes to several hours into the session and you wouldn't know exactly when. Reactivation after failure means a new session.

8. I'd almost always shapeshift into fatties, unless a situation called for assuming an ugly appearance.

>turn to fatty
>do something really embarassing / start really bad HAES blog
>make millions of moneys off of people coming and looking at my haes nonsense

>be fat
>turn into a fatty

explain this OP

the flying one seems like a good way to lose weight

Pretty good, but it can mean that you will rot in jail forever.

You can shape-shift into fatter people that are uglier than you.