Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything

Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kJ1xgGamdw8
discord.gg/Sae7aJr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hello are you me ?

have you got magic power ?

No to both.

no you have to be a virgin at 40 to become a wizard

H-How dude? How can you fuck up that bad? What went wrong? Not even at prom?

newfag clearly knows nothing

Why not hire a prostitute?

We don't have prom in Germany. But I didn't attend any form of school or university graduation. All in all, I am just an incredibly dull person.

Why do you put pussy on a pedestal?

Do I?

Ha ! And I wanted to ask whether you're German or not. The land of sadness, shame, disappointment and failure.

True brother. True.

bump

have you ever kissed anyone?

Not in an romantic context.

you ugly in any way?
having trouble talking to people?
lack personality?
You one of them guys who's dream is to sit in front of a computer 24/7 playing runescape or LoL?

>You one of them guys who's dream is to sit in front of a computer 24/7 playing runescape or LoL?

Not OP, but apparently I'm living the dream

nothing wrong with that tbh, people have a different idea of happiness/fulfillment.
Just some people's ideas include socializing to a certain degree, this doesn't so it comes with its baggage I suppose.
I'm not a people person myself, but what I wanna do with my life involves human interaction, not complaining tho, everything gets easier once you get used to it.

>you ugly in any way?

No.

>having trouble talking to people?

No.

>lack personality?

YES.

>You one of them guys who's dream is to sit in front of a computer 24/7 playing runescape or LoL?

No.

whats the problem then? how hard is it to take a picture of yourself, make a tinder account and meet up chicks for pussy? all you need is a couple of drinks to loosen up and everything after is a haze.
If the 'what to do before drinks?' is a problem then ask general questions like where shes from, what she does, work/college, what her interests are, what music does she listen to.
These questions should occupy both of you for like an hour, then you just sip on that drink until you've acquired personality. Tell her what you wanna do, if she says no then fuck it, at least you tried and won't have to see here again. She says yes, then we won't see a "ask a 34 year old virgin anything" thread next year

>whats the problem then?

Good question.

>how hard is it to take a picture of yourself, make a tinder account and meet up chicks for pussy?

Never got over the conversation phase in the few matches I had.

>all you need is a couple of drinks to loosen up and everything after is a haze.

Loosening up is != gaining a personality.

Is he a loser because hes so big and cant float in the air like the others?

look up some funny things to start up a conversation, if she thinks you're funny you pretty much have a green light to say whatever you want. Act like a clown but not like an idiot and you can ask her to come over to your place and put some babies into her. If you're desperate try speed, a tiny line of that will make you a personality for about 6-9 hours, but you won't sleep until the day after and you'll be depressed as fuck on the comedown. Might give you the courage you need tho.

Well it doesn't gain you a personality per say, but it does make you more talkative, you could pull that off as part of your personality just for the one night if you're looking to bang and never see her again.

Being talkative is not the problem. Alcohol is good enough for that. Still have no idea what to say. Mind is blank.

What's your IQ? If you know.

Don you want a relationship, just sex or any of the two is fine?

i don't follow. If you can be talkative then how come you can't come up with things to say?
What do you want to say? in many cases, you pretty much approach people the way you'd want to be approach. people are just people, there isn't a manual to understand them. We're all pretty similar. If a chick seems slutty then she prolly is, so be straight forward with it and just go in for the kill. Be suggestive if you have to like "do you wanna stay over for the night?" she'll know its not to sleep on the couch or other autistic bullshit, but you have to hint towards it throughout the night, make her like you and feel comfortable, if she is then she'll sleep with you, if she's feeling awkward and you ask her to stay over then you're just digging yourself a grave.

>What's your IQ? If you know.

No idea. I'm not very smart.

>Don you want a relationship, just sex or any of the two is fine?

Both is fine.

>i don't follow. If you can be talkative then how come you can't come up with things to say?

Being talkative oftentimes just means being repetitive more often or use some fucking phrases. Or just being in a conversation and say yes or mmh louder.

whats ur dick size ?

15 cm. Nothing out of the ordinary there.

Why don't you study a few subjects before you go out to have a conversation? I'll give you an example: if he chick is into multiculturalism or whatever, maybe read a few trivia about other countries, like India or some weird island in the Pacific. You can read weird stuff about them online. The when you get out with the girl just start saying about how much you want to travel there sometime to witness all those trivia things that you will recount to her. Show her that you are interested in traveling hat way. Perhaps learn some trivia about pets and dogs or whatever. Just creatr a bank of conversation starter trivia in your head and use them whenever here is a silence. Then move the conversation towards how you feel about animals traveling or whatever, lie if you have to (I hope you do like traveling). Buy in general that's how you can keep an interesting conversation flowing: trivia->feeling and opinion on the subject.

Stary by choosing three subjects: traveling (hey in India hey do this and that, it's so weird but I'd love to go there and see it for myself... Do you travel often? I don't travel as often as I'd like to.), animals (so I was reading about this weird thing where apes are in some tasks better than humans, humans are lacking a lot of skills even compared to dogs, I'd love to have a dog but my house is small. Would be nice to move somewhere with a garden. Do you have any pets?) and maybe even politics. See what her interests are and try to drive the conversation. Don't overdo it with the trivia, those are just to get out of long pauses, let her also ask stuff.

is your hand a claw?

your weight?

Go to war, you'll either die a hero or come back with some stories to tell.

Or you can go on vacation. Girls love foreigners. If you can't think of anything to say just drink and act like you're too good for them. Works every time

>Why don't you study a few subjects before you go out to have a conversation? I'll give you an example: if he chick is into multiculturalism or whatever, maybe read a few trivia about other countries, like India or some weird island in the Pacific. You can read weird stuff about them online. The when you get out with the girl just start saying about how much you want to travel there sometime to witness all those trivia things that you will recount to her. Show her that you are interested in traveling hat way. Perhaps learn some trivia about pets and dogs or whatever. Just creatr a bank of conversation starter trivia in your head and use them whenever here is a silence. Then move the conversation towards how you feel about animals traveling or whatever, lie if you have to (I hope you do like traveling). Buy in general that's how you can keep an interesting conversation flowing: trivia->feeling and opinion on the subject.

I am absolutely horrendous when it comes to remembering things like that. Usually when it conversations about a topic with other people, I cannot contribute much. And that is even though I am reading very regularly.

>Stary by choosing three subjects: traveling (hey in India hey do this and that, it's so weird but I'd love to go there and see it for myself... Do you travel often? I don't travel as often as I'd like to.), animals (so I was reading about this weird thing where apes are in some tasks better than humans, humans are lacking a lot of skills even compared to dogs, I'd love to have a dog but my house is small. Would be nice to move somewhere with a garden. Do you have any pets?) and maybe even politics. See what her interests are and try to drive the conversation. Don't overdo it with the trivia, those are just to get out of long pauses, let her also ask stuff.

I will try this.

I don't know then. Question, if you have any friends, do you feel comfortable around them? do conversations just flow out of you? you can imitate that when talking to strangers. They might think you're being "too yourself" at the start but your personality might grow on them after awhile and they will call you "real/genuine" so its easy to get your dick sucked that way. Sometimes you just gotta say 'fuck it' and go in for the kill, no matter how autistic you think you'll sound, you have a chance of scoring or being where you are now. If it fails you'll hate yourself for a week or so, if it doesn't then you'll have the courage to do it again, be set for life pretty much.

No.

75 kg. Skinny fat despite going to the gym regularly.

>If you can't think of anything to say just drink and act like you're too good for them. Works every time

That was what I did must of the time out of necessity. Never worked.

OP, could you answer this one?
Seems pretty straightforward of a solution.

>do you feel comfortable around them?

Yes.

>do conversations just flow out of you?

No. Same when I am with my family.

>75 kg. Skinny fat despite going to the gym regularly.
must be hormonal
kek wills it

I'm not saying you need to memorize a lot. If you are really interest in traveling, the you can draw the conversation by talking out how you feel about traveling, which you don't need to memorize.

Perhaos you could even take a few trips to a completely different place. Go to South America or something. When you get back you will remember a few anecdotes that you can recount to get the conversation about traveling rolling.

Basically try to find some passion. Even if it's silly and childish it will be "your thing". If you can't find one, fake one for now and maybe it'll even stick to you ones it helps you score.

What do you do in your free time now?

What does that mean?

>Perhaos you could even take a few trips to a completely different place. Go to South America or something. When you get back you will remember a few anecdotes that you can recount to get the conversation about traveling rolling.

Been around quite a lot. Last destination was Japan. Nothing anecdotal happened. Just touristy shit which billions of people did before me.

>What do you do in your free time now?

Climbing/bouldering, running, cycling, reading, cooking, video games.

go on a holiday to a country where people barely understand your language and you their's.
If you're really not bad looking then it shouldn't be a problem.

>had this spanish guy in my course who barely spoke english, but because he had an accent and was handsome all chicks loved him

other than that, get a hooker, they don't ask questions and are paid to fuck

Do you have at least have a career? Or interesting job or a hobbie? I can't imagine lasting that long without something to fill the void.

Been in Japan and China.

>Do you have at least have a career? Or interesting job or a hobbie?

No to both. Shit job and average hobbies.

You are way more stuff than I do. You should have way more effort to say. You seen how Japan is different, maybe read up about it again on YouTube "top 10 weird things about japan" or some shit like that. And then explain it to the girl, show her that you have experienced stuff that she has not. Cause you have! Sure billions have gone to Japan, she hasn't though, and you have. That difference of experiences is why we're having conversations in the first place. Maybe you think the touristy stuff was boring, tell her that but give her some details and maybe you'll see that she doesn't find these things boring. You said you climb, ask her is she's has done that. Keep enquiring if she doesn't mind, why wouldn't she do it? Or why would she do it?

Anyhow I think you have way more stuff to tell others than most people do. Not sure why you don't remember them or of you underestimate the uniqueness of your experiences. I'm not saying you climbed Everest but you probably are quite above average.

21 KV here, how much of a loser am I?
probably gonna set up a tinder soon

and? you give vague answers, like you don't even want to keep a conversation. You're on my time now, either commit or leave. We're trying to help you, not scold you.

What I found out is that being a silent listener is bad, when someone says something exciting, act excited like "oh yea? no way, wow" and shit like that, its mostly fake but makes people feel like they're interesting and makes them feel you're a good listener.

When you're telling a story or talking about something you like doing. Don't ever end the sentence with no possibility for a reply.
eg. "I like playing guitar"
they will most likely not respond, because how?
instead say:
"I like playing guitar, do you play any instrument?"
then they might hit you with a developed answer, or with a simple "no"
in that case, you jump into something that branches out of your previous sentence
instruments = music, so you follow with a response like this:
"you don't? what music do you listen to?"
then conversation starts flowing, you tell her about what you're into and end with a question, like "what about you?" instead of a blank dead end sentence.

You can practice on some of the fags here that respond to you. Make people engage in your conversations, don't make it hard for them to talk to you aight?

>You are way more stuff than I do. You should have way more effort to say. You seen how Japan is different, maybe read up about it again on YouTube "top 10 weird things about japan" or some shit like that. And then explain it to the girl, show her that you have experienced stuff that she has not. Cause you have! Sure billions have gone to Japan, she hasn't though, and you have. That difference of experiences is why we're having conversations in the first place. Maybe you think the touristy stuff was boring, tell her that but give her some details and maybe you'll see that she doesn't find these things boring. You said you climb, ask her is she's has done that. Keep enquiring if she doesn't mind, why wouldn't she do it? Or why would she do it?

I will try that. I've always talked about where I have been and what I do, but maybe not experience focused enough.

>Anyhow I think you have way more stuff to tell others than most people do. Not sure why you don't remember them or of you underestimate the uniqueness of your experiences. I'm not saying you climbed Everest but you probably are quite above average.

Don't think so. Especially since I am not good at anything I do.

Thanks for your advice. Will try to keep that in mind.

It is not your foult OP. Woman want way to much from a man while they offer nothing... except for screaming spawns of satan we call kids.
Do something with your life. Also consider the option that you might be a massive faggot.

>t is not your foult OP. Woman want way to much from a man while they offer nothing..

youtube.com/watch?v=kJ1xgGamdw8

>Also consider the option that you might be a massive faggot.

Literally not, figuratively maybe

Its cool man, just commit to it.
I used to be a class clown in school but only talk to like one guy I knew. I didn't really like talking to other people.

Then college came, I decided to change a little. Stop giving a shit about people and just speak my mind, also weed helped, I didn't start smoking to be cool but for personal use and pleasure, but then learned that pretty much everyone smokes and we had a thing in common with a lot of people. I was hanging out with them, exchanged numbers and kept in touch, we pretty much lived togehter, had so much fun and parties and whatnot. Then once you get in a group of friends its easy to learn to be very socially active. I can sit on my ass for a month and not talk to anyone, but then I can go see my friends and spend all my time with them, just talking shit.
Even girls started noticing me, I wasn't particularly interested and showed it, but was nice to them and they seemed to be comfortable around me.

This all jsut sort of happened to me. I came from being a nobody in school to someone that people enjoy being around and go out of their way to invite to parties/going out and shit like that.

Everyone has a personality really (except for normies of course), just some people are too busy pretending to be cooler than they are and just try too hard. I just dropped the act as soon as I could and people seem to dig it more so than the fake act of most people

And you like Ramones? So you actually know songs from the band n the girls t-shirt lol ;-)

18 here, not kissless but still virgin. I was actually thinking about setting up a tinder but I'd rather meet a girl organically and bang than fuck some tinder slut. I'm gonna be pretty sad if I'm still a virgin by my birthday in July.

>Stop giving a shit about people and just speak my mind

I never gave a shit about what people thought about me (and thus had never a problem just saying hi to a girl), I am just not a good conversationist because my mind is fucking blank.

Who doesn't?

so do as I told you, keep making open ended responses and the conversations will come out of that naturally. Also don't think about it too much, chances are you're thinking about a response to give before its even needed and pretty much blocking yourself because of that. If you really don't give a shit then it shouldn't be a problem.

Op here

user talking to self again...

i think this world is a waste of my knowledge discord.gg/Sae7aJr

No. I'm not that fat.

Have you had chances and messed it up or just not tried. Can you talk to people (if you can advice is helpful)

I've tried. Probably talked to maybe a hundred girls in my life so not much divided by the years that I am interested in dating.

Don't remember a single situation where a girl was interested.

Imagine how humiliating it's going to be when/if OP gets a bitch to fuck him lmfao

speaking as a semi-virginal 22 year old, ur selling urself short m8

nownow did you stick it in or not? and if it was in for only a second, decide if that counts or not

Why are you so intimidated by other people? Do you somehow fail to see the fact that everyone is the same with the same insecurities and fear of death? Life is a momentary affliction we are all cured of nearly immediately. To be intimidated by other meaningless blips of life is silly and wasteful.

If you're a fucking weirdo just be a weirdo. Plenty of people fuck weirdos. I'm a weirdo, and I fuck. Sex isn't everything, but it's nice to be close to another human being. It alleviates the terror of the human condition.

Let yourself get hurt or fucked up or made fun of or rejected or whatever. Nothing matters anyways, and layers and layers of pain and experience is what makes for an interesting life, and a human being people want to get to know.

You gain nothing by playing it safe. Nothing.

>Imagine how humiliating it's going to be when/if OP gets a bitch to fuck him lmfao

My dick works fine. And even if I embarrass myself, will likely never see that bitch again anyway.

Why do you think so? But yeah, I have no idea in what league I play.

done everything except gotten it in. i can't get erect because of the psych meds i'm on, otherwise i would not be the virgin i am today

i'm just saying u could get laid if u really wanted to. social media works for my friend but aside from that there's the bar scene. and u've traveled and shit, girls will find u interesting. u don't have to be a virgin

im so sorry man

>Why are you so intimidated by other people?

Am I?

>If you're a fucking weirdo just be a weirdo.

Been a weirdo my whole fucking life.

start in bottom tier and work way up

that's what my friend did! i'm the virgin on psych meds

As I said. I didn't hide at home. I went out quite a lot in my twenties (and still do) to get horribly drunk. And I chatted up girls. Not thousand but hundreds. Never a single positive response: a number, a name, or even the interest to continue the conversation after five minutes.

bump

okay just send a picture and we'll decide if you are worth a fuck

Wont show face but can show body.

i can get behind this

Picture is a few days old

bump

you do realize that there is countless fucked up girls with a lot of issues, and that all you have to do to gain their "love" is to fake interest and compassion for them ?

Where do I find them? Seems like the girls I have talked to very too adjusted.

Gross. No wonder you're a virgin.

come on, body is no worth if your face is ugly but what the fuck are you doing, I mean even if your face is a shithole which I don't think, with that body you could a couple of women

hey op!

I'm alpha as fk and now I don't get any puss because I live in a small town and beat my ex missus into a coma, I know the feels of having a dry cock bro.

Did you put on your cloak and wizard's cap??
Do you even fireball?
What status of said fireball?
Ever cast magic missile?

ur not skinnyfat ur in rather decent shape

hey! what is your username? I will trim your armor ccheap!

this

My face is average but not bad. My personality is shit. As said above. What else could be the reason?

I'm fucking climbing. And if I compare to other people in the guy who are either sole or skinny but 99% muscle, my body really sucks. Trying to change that atm.

If your last chance of ever losing your virginity came down to finding an HIV infected nympho DTF crackwhore on craigslist or raping a stunningly attractive 18 year old, which would you choose?

I would rape the crackwhore.

Ich hab sie erst letzte Woche verloren.
Arbeite in einer Diskothek und da kommt man sehr oft und sehr schnell in Kontakt mit Frauen. Die von letzter Woche war eine, die mich schon Wochen zuvor angemacht an.
Bin 21 btw

Vielleicht hilft dir das. ;)

Why arent you on r9k?

Sie hat dich angemacht?

I broke the containment.