The fuck is happening to my hair and how do I fix it?

The fuck is happening to my hair and how do I fix it?

Other urls found in this thread:

hairlosstalk.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop socializing

go bald

show me your forehead, pull your hair back so i can see your hairline.

if you've got recession on the left and right top sides as well as crown, its male pattern balding.

Of course there's options user!

option 1) take some dutasteride. It works really well for hair regrowth, studies show if you've lost hair within the last ten years, it'll come back. Causes mental cloudiness and slight airheadness.

2) topical spironolactone. order online, rub into scalp. Your weakest option. least side effects, least effects too.

3) bicalutamide. Definitely all your hair will come back. you'll also get a little feminine and get boobs

4) just go trans mtf. I've met dozens of balding guys who weigh the pros and cons and decide they'd rather be a girl than George Costanza. Start taking estradiol and bicalutamide. keep all hair.

an hero

it's thinning

Stop aging.

Maybe your brain is growing user and out growing your hair you are maybe evolving into the next stage of human evolution

Alopecia

Same thing happened to me, bad genes I guess. best thing to do is just shave that shit off and go bald, don't prolong the suffering.

Here. I should point out I've always had a big forehead. In my barber's opinion, I have an inflamed scalp. Thinking of going to a dermatologist.

1. man up and own your genetic code or
2. take drugs for the rest of your life every day or
3. get a transplant that is expensive like shit with leaving scars forever

>slight thinning at vertex
oh gosh user i'd jump on the duta train if i were you..

no more gluten

Alopecia seems to be the correct answer in my case as I also have a circular spot on my temple, another one right above my ear, and one under my chin where no beard has grown since I was 15.

You're balding and it's completely unavoidable.

bleach

trans mtf here. i dont have head balding but reading this post made me realize i have facial hair balding. i didnt know that was a thing

You can try finastereide, it work, the only side effect is impotency and man tits.

or go with more of a male safe option
minoxidil + finasteride

you are balding user its a normal part of adulthood

you're going bald. you have two choices: accept it and move on with your life, or deny it and spend tons of money on treatments that promise to slow or reverse the process but actually do nothing.

basically, baldness is unstoppable and when it manifests all you can do is grin and bear it.

only one thing to do now OP
go fully bold
Lift
accept it now and get to it, the sooner you do better

I love how I was told I wouldn't go bald because it skips a generation in my family.

But I'm fucking balding.

did you start anything out of the ordinary op?
different diet?
drugs?
compulsive masturbation?
not going out often?
anything no amtter how small that you started doing differently?
just crurious for my own reasons

>dutasteride

i started having hair loss and my doctor wasn't sure what was causing it, no one in my family has had hair loss before. She gave me ketoconazole shampoo to try, which treats fungal infections, inflammation, and dandruff, seems to be working.

let me cum inside you user. dont worry, aids skips a generation

What the actual fuck, go trans? Jesus dude, did not see that coming, 2017's fucking weird.

yeah i used to go to hairlosstalk.com forums, and there would be so many fucking guys who would go "i tried fina...i tried duta... fuck it ima be a girl"

I guess to some people being bald is THAT bad

Just shave it all off.

what's happening?
you're going bald
how do you fix it?
shoot yourself in the bald spot with a scattergun
it's the only way.

Well I'm not a very social guy and my best friend lives up north and since I'm on break, I haven't gone out much. Besides that, I generally wear headphones for pretty much the entire day, don't know if that would have any effect on my hair.

stop being a faggot and embrace your baldness. shave your head.

agreed

shave your head, dip in Kerosene for 5 seconds. Light on fire and watch the hair grow back 10 times faster and thicker

That is the greatest image I have ever seen in the history of ever

Shave around the light spot. It will grow back stronger

Well here is what is going to happen. You're gonna go bald. As you start to lose more hair your friends will no long want to hang out with you. You'll probably never has sex again. People will make fun of you and you'll think about killing yourself. After maybe 10 years you'll accept it and just live inside your home. I work from home so i don't have to see other people. Everyone just makes fun of me all the time.

sounds pretty accurate

>your friends wont want to hang out
if my friend had a horseshoe i wouldnt want to go to the bar with him, or do drugs, or go to parties... it would just kill the vibe.

>you'll probably never have sex again.
if my boyfriend got a horseshoe we'd probably break up.

i cant see myself ever sucking the dick of a guy with a horseshoe.

>I work from home
Though i'd probably hire one to be my lawyer.

It can be alopecia areata, baldness or your implantation.

If you want to be fixed, don't ask b/ but ask a dermatologist

I got that, op. Press the back of your head on porcelain tile it feels cool