We need another holocaust for faggots, they really need to be purged from existance. Faggotry is unnatural, illogical...

We need another holocaust for faggots, they really need to be purged from existance. Faggotry is unnatural, illogical, morally wrong(yes Im religious) and goes against biology, assholes are meant for shitting not fucking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8QIqX_UDoIg
aliveandwell.org/html/risk_realities/whatever_happened.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>another Holocaust
Implying there was one already

>Faggotry is unnatural
Then whence did it come from?

It happened but it was exaggerated, it was more like 800,000 jews

Mental disease, same as pedophillia

And where did "mental disease" come from?
Any source on that?

Agreed.
But since you're OP that automaticly makes you a faggot. Therefore you should begin the extermination with yourself and set the example

trips of truth

Dem trips dont lie.
Neck yourself op

>be moralfag

>visit Sup Forums

>dicks everywhere!

>cum looking at dicks

>feel shame

>post OP

Morally wrong sounds interesting explain yourself OP

Where does pedophillia and necrophillia come from? Its a fucking mental disease it develops in your brain. Even if you look at evolutionary wise how has someone evolved to stick dicks in someones shitter? People use the reason that animals do it so it must be natural. Wrong! They do it because its their and they couldn't find any females, at the end of the day they'll still mate with a female to further their specie

> disease
> not natural

holy shit fucking kill yourself OP

Not OP, but maybe I can help out.

Morals are reasons you don't do the things you want to do. For example, OP wants to suck cocks. However, he has morals that prevent him from doing so. If he did not want to suck cocks, he would not need or pay any attention to a moral against it.

Mental disease you faggot not a biological one

Faggotry is seen in almost all animal species. It's not a mental Dessie's it's a natural occurrence when a species overpopulated an area

to be fair isnt everything an act of love if you are married? but fags are just really too degenerate to be considered good for society.

> mental diseases aren't biological
> brains aren't biological

Do you think brains are magic or something kiddo?

see this

Pedophilia isn't a mental disease, faggot

fuck me you're deluded

Monogamy is only found in some species and population would grow faster without it, does that make it a "mental disease"? Religion is only found in one species, does that make it unnatural?

Killing faggots will reduce AIDS contagions, and you lose nothing of value for society, so ok, I'm in favor

Love is just a feeling produced by chemicals in the brain, there are people who want fuck thier mothers/sisters/children, you could call that an act if love but at the end of the day its just another psychological illness

HIV can spread just as easily in heterosexual sex as it can in homosexual sex.

fags made Sup Forums even more degenerate than it already was and thats a feat I wouldnt underestimate.

Not if the girls a pious virgin, only thots and faggots spread aids

fags are much more promiscuous than hetero on average, killing them will reduce HIV, is a fact.

if you're op you are just a confused faggot.

If either partner has HIV, is can be transmitted either way.

This is false. It is nearly impossible for a woman to infect a man, unless he has open sores on his penis. If you see a straight man with HIV, he's used a dirty needle.

Mentality isn't biological its psycological, get educated instead of choking on dicks

what about blowjobs, are they unnatural? Do kisses go against biology? Can I fuck my wife in the ass, or is that also immoral?

Genuinely interested in your answer

Or unprotected vaginal sex with an infected person. The penis (especially the head) receives countless tiny abrasions during sex, through which the virus can transmit.

Psychology is a subset of biology, spunkguzzler.

Thats what I said, stay a virgin then. Won't be that hard for you by the looks of it

Everything psychological is biological because psychology is driven entirely by brain chemistry

> tells me I'm the one who needs to get educated

You're a special kinda stupid, aren'tcha?

probably more truth in this than user realizes

you can do whatever you want to your wife if you are married and yes she can even peg your faggot ass if thats how you want to express yourself. We're here to make babies and fuck up Muslims.

I wasn't aware that you were clairvoyant. Must make those lonely nights easier.

>being this retarded

dodging my questions

>meant for shitting not fucking.

Implying assholes have not been getting fucked since the cave man days

bruh its something thats specificly stated in the bible. do not lay with man as you would with a woman.

>>We're here to make babies and fuck up Muslims.
>Being this much of a basic bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=8QIqX_UDoIg

Why do you care so much, buttercup?

By an old Jewish dude. I thought you wanted heathens and heretics dead.

tips fedora*

Thats not me, and no anal and blow jobs are not natural but you won't get diseases from blowjobs

Straight men and women make up 90 percent of the population, but they account for only 15 percent of non-childhood AIDS cases. Only 6 percent of men with AIDS, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says, contracted the virus from straight sex. And even that figure doesn’t hold up to a closer look. Several studies now suggest that most men who claim they got the virus this way are lying. They got it from sex with other men or sharing needles with addicts. Those studies also show that many women listed in the straight-sex category are either IV-drug users themselves or have likely contracted AIDS from sex with an IV drug user..

aliveandwell.org/html/risk_realities/whatever_happened.html
There is a statistically negligible chance that a man might contract HIV from a woman.

>Thinking that there is more to life than fucking and killing is a fedorafag thing

What is Herpes?

> citing the bible

oh no it's retarded

oh you really got me there! You've got me so pissed off I'm going to die my hair pink get and ear ring and move to San Fransisco to make shovelware.

I agree with being against kiddy fuckers as long as pedo is actualy pedo and not hebe.
Atraction to teens is normal and the curgent consent laws are more then enough

OP said faggotry is

1. unnatural
2. illogical
3. morally wrong(yes Im religious)
4. and goes against biology

I'm wondering where he draws the line. Why is fucking man ass unnatural, but not woman ass? What about trap ass?

What does he mean by immoral? Because the bible says it is or does he have some reason?

How does it go against biology? Why is there a pleasure button right up every man's bum then?

Yes you will you fucking retard. Heard of herpes?

>pleasure button
I hope trump targets you next.

Why do guys have a g-spot then? If it's unnatural to take it in the ass a guy why would your wonderful god make it so I could derive pleasure from having a dick in there?

hey I didn't design man's rectum, you need to talk to god about that

you like the idea of a dude fucking you in the ass more than the feeling.

>Faggots
>unnatural
You know that homosex is quite common amongst animal species?
How mental illness is just as natural.
You have not once seen anything unnatural.

It's a way of talking. You replay what you have read or heard somewhere.
The only holocaust there should be is of those who cannot think for themself.
And that is called Natural Selection.

That a tale about your insignificance.

>Why do men have g spots if homosexuality is not natural
>Why do men have nipples if changing your gender is not natural

Because everyone starts of as a female

HNNNGG FUCkINGCUTEHOLYSHITTT

We were made in the image or God, no? That means God would physically enjoy a prostate tickling.

You hear that, ? God would (on a physical level) enjoy getting reamed in the ass!

>>Why do men have g spots if homosexuality is not natural
It's called a prostate, not a g spot

he's got you there OP

refer to this

>Yes im religious.

Everything you have to say is now invalid. Go suck your abrahamic jewish trash gods cock you worthless kike loving faglord.

and then men develop prostates

I hope you die. I hope you die and burn in hell.

It works like a g-spot. "God" could've made it so we don't derive pleasure from it

Stop feeding the fedora

Why? It keeps the population down. Faggots can be annoying when they're flamers or sassy or whatever but there's also the low-key fags who don't feel the need to advertise their gayness.

Your hate is unfounded and unworthy of civilized society. Please find Jesus because you obviously have no idea what he stood for.

>having a Holocaust to get rid of 4% of the population

I don't think you can even call that a Holocaust

There is a special place for you in hell.

>Yes i am religious
Wow OP hope you like sucking Jesus's cock

Eh you know I'm not gonna argue much.
It seems you fit well into this tiny world.

Do you think, when you're on your death bed and you realize there is nothing waiting for you on the other side of death, that you will look back on your life and feel like you wasted it?

Let he who is sinless cast the first stone

You're projecting OP

They spread disease and you can't give birth through your asshole so its certainly not evolutionary/natural

The word "Holocaust" means "to be burnt as a offering" so I guess OP is using it right.

So hitler burnt jews as an offering?

Get of my thread faggots you're an abomination REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

To the twin gods Hatred and Fear, of whom OP is a staunch follower

you are going to have to gt a thicker skin if you think you are going to change anything.

>Twin gods hatred and fear

F(riends)aggots trigger me

seems like the op and a few red blooded males here are a bit insecure about their sexuality. There there petal.

>everyone is gay
this is why people dont like fags.

Faggot logic:
He doesn't agree with faggotism therefore he's a fag. It certainly hasn't anything to do with the fact they spread disease, disgusting, unnatural and are a plague to the society

Hate and fear are deeply connected. So what if I got a bit flowery.

>He thinks what's in the pants of the person you want to fuck has any bearing on what makes a good person

Homosexuality-->Transgnder-->48 genders-->No gender-->Incest-->Pedophillia

Im detecting a pattern here

im gay and i dont even think about faggotry as much as you fags. protip: get a life/leave your bedroom

>Im gay
You already lost the argument