If Michelle Obama was chained up to a table and couldn't move...

If Michelle Obama was chained up to a table and couldn't move, would you stand next to her and jerk off and shoot your cum over her for shits and giggles? If so, where would you choose to shoot it and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general96/michael.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Et38_Ufv-Jw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking cuck. I'd tear that puss up.

I'd put a clothes peg on her nose so she has to open her mouth to breath. I'd then straddle her chest and fuck her tits while she cries as I squirt my cum in her mouth!

I would try to find where he stashed his penis

good! you could creampie her while she's chained up. would you do her puss or her ass?

anyone jerking off to her? want more?

>fantasy
>tied up
>just fap and cum on

This is the shittiest thread I've ever seen.

ok well what would you do to her then?

Suck on her feminine peni

Your fantasy is to hear other peoples fantasies of fucking a woman, because you could only jerk your dick and cum on her?

haha bet her clit is massive. could probably buttfuck you with it while she reaches round and jerks you off.

want more of her Sup Forums? anyone feel like fapping to the ex-FLOTUS?

Face

why her face? would u get it in her hair too?

would puke on her - only answer

wait what is happening

I would eat her ass out and then suck on her toes and lick her armpits. She is a goddess.

haha that would be epic to watch!!

we're jerking off to Michelle Obama.

fucking ape with lipstick on

Goddess?

Indeed

yeah she is a goddess!! which hole would u choose to fuck?

doesn't matter. would still be fun to cover her in sperm against her will.

Oh okay this is my life now

So fucking hot.

im about to cum to her!!!!!

>her

michelle obama aka michelle lavaughn robinson

Google it. "she" has a dick you fgts

Here's a hint:

Watch Ace Ventura: Pet Detective.

rense.com/general96/michael.htm

If you are really this stupid, please, I beg you, commit suicide.

Normally I like degrading and abusing women, but with her, it would only ever be passionate vaginal sex. I would then make sure to eat my cum out of her perfect cunt too

I'd create a red room on the deep web and start taking bids.

Not into guys

red room?

Goddess of the apes.

I would of-course free her. I don't like forced women at all. The sexiest i can think of is a woman horny as hell giving it all and enjoying it as much as i do.

yes

The proper pronoun is HE.

SNUFF Film. Take bids from people directing what methods to kill him. Lurk more

Honestly, you have zero use or purpose in this world. You are single, your family doesn't really like you, and your list of actual friends is dwindling. Suicide is really your best option.

I would set her free because I know for a fact she would willingly jump on me dick.

I would cum in her daily, for months until she got pregnant. Keep her chained up until she gave birth to our child. Then wait for her to commit suicide because she helped pass on my white genetics.

What up barack

she's so ugly that I doubt I could get it up.

Married, 3 kids, Family adores me, and I have more friends than you do brain cells. As far as my purpose goes, it's to piss off as many people like you as humanly possible. So far I'm winning. The pronoun is HE, get it right or go bak to reddit. Faggot ass uncle fucker

Shes a guy bro

Joan rivers died days after saying it youtube.com/watch?v=Et38_Ufv-Jw

Sure you do, little Timmy. Keep dreaming. Though, tbh, if that is all true, it makes your presence and posts here even more sad and pathetic.

every first lady has looked bad except jakie and the one we have now

sorry amerikie you guys are horrible at picking good female presidents

I'd probably unchain her since I'm not a twelve year old boy who has to jerk off eight times a day.

>puss
You know she has a dick, right?