Hey b/ros

Hey b/ros
I'm from Serbia so if there is anything you would like to know about me or my country,ask away.
I'll try to answer your questions as good as I can

Would you mind to stay in Serbia and call back all other serbians in the world?

Do you guys like Montenegrins?

I think any normal person would like to get the fuck out of Serbia as fast as he can,including me.Really not much I can do to get other Serbs back here,so my answers will be no and no.

How much do you hate Bosnians and Croatians?

Whats it like?
Do people there tend to hate america?
What do you do on a night out?

Sure,our people are pretty notorious for visiting their beaches in summer,they get much money from us because we don't have an exit to the sea,i think we are in pretty solid relations

Well It's more of an actual stereotype that we hate them,a bunch of people are proud to be Serbs and therefore they go on they way to hate every single individual who is linked to Croatia,Bosnia,because of the past.Me,i don't really hate them,have a few friends across the border,pretty cool people

Are the women there atractive?
Would a white tourist survive there for a week?
Whats the most popular beer there?

What the fuck is on that plate? It looks delicious.

Well,to be honest It kinda sucks,Serbia's economics is going down the shithole,It was a lot better when a person named Tito was our president,now I am not really that proud to say where i come from.On the contrary,people here really love america,and go there to work.
Hard one,the third,we have really shit nigh clubs that have shit music,i go few times to night clubs when the music is decent,but other than that we get together and chill

Has man u come to your country and not crashed their plane on the way back recently?

Can a tourist get laid there easily (and without getting robbed or killed)

Ever killed any albanians?

Well,i could say that they are,but they are also crazy shallow,and they are all imagining life with a rich asshole.
Probably,we aren't so bad,as long as he doesn't piss anyone off,he should be fine.
The most popular beer here is probably Jelen(Deer)or Lav(lion),pretty decent,but our wines are a lot better.

those are named Cevapi,it is a delicacy here in Serbia,it is served with a Somun(bread)that is baked in a special oven,Cevapi are a meat based product that goes along with onion and sour cream

Personally,no :D

Seconded

Oh yes,as i said,girls here are crazy shallow,and they don't give a fuck about your looks or anything as long as you have money,they get aroused and horny over tourists across borded

OP here
Money isn't that much of a priority,girls are just slutty

Is the remove kebab song and video well known in serbia? Serious question

"Meat based product" seems suspicious. Could you be more specific?

Yup,there are also memes about it

Do Serbian women have hairy pussies? Are Serbian women slutty?

well it is more like a grilled dish of minced meat, a type of skinless sausage.
Serbian Cevapi are made of either beef, lamb or pork or mixed.
It is really fucking delicious

Is it common to have a weapon?
Is your country safe?

Interesting. Should a tourist go for clubs in the richer area's or find streetgirls in poorer areas (or city vs smaller towns)

Well,i would have to say no at the first one,back in the 90' it was a standard thing that girls here have hairy pussy,but now It's more like a taboo than an actual thing.
Yes,they are really slutty

Goddammit. Now I want that sandwich, you Slavic pig.

Do you have a sweet track suit that you wear when squatting?

Op je pedercina

Seconded

What is the opinion on Djokovic and Ana Ivanovic?

Well I sort of live in a hood neighborhood in my town,but i wouldn't say its that dangerous,maybe cities like Belgrade and Novi Sad,lot of robbers thief,with weapons there.
I strongly recommend Belgrade,great clubs and even better girls.

ウンコかと思ったぜ

How big is your wiener? Fav Serbian dish? Fav band? Fav youtuber? Fav film? Fav TV series? On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest how would you rate yourself in appearance? Do you get laid often? Have you met cat goddess yet? Do you prefer furry or shaved vagina? Your age? Do you still live with your parents?

Lmao,try to find some recipes,maybe you can find one somewhere,i dunno

Shit you got me,but for real,its more of a Russian thing

They are really loved here,especially Djokovic,he is like a hero of Serbia.

do you remove kebab?

ahhahahahahaha