I've got a loaded shotgun next to me, and I'm trying to work up the nerve to shoot myself...

I've got a loaded shotgun next to me, and I'm trying to work up the nerve to shoot myself. Could Sup Forums please provide some encouragement by berating me like the worthless faggot I am?

lol, it will be painful. Trust me, I know

livestream and shoot

Live stream it pussy

Think of all the memes you'll miss.

livestream

OP here. I'd rather not livestream it, but let me explain my situation:

> 20 years old
> Six months from getting my BSc
> Working part time and engaged in research
> Two months ago, bought a shotgun and tried to kill myself
> Pussied out
> Began going to counseling
> Saw a doctor and started getting medicated
> Everything still seems pointless
> Having a hard time getting out of bed
> Unable to get to classes
> Probably won't finish this term
> Probably won't graduate
> Probably won't be able be useful to society in any way

Now, rip into me.

Post a Timestamp you chicken

livestream

I'm not going to read that. who fucking cares? Just do it if you're really that much of a weak faggot. Alternatively, man the fuck up and stop being a little bitch. Life is hard for most people and most of us are depressed. What makes you think you're some special case?

you don't need us to convince you. you clearly are already aware that you should just die.

DO A FLIP

Thats teenage shit lol are you sure youre not just in late puberty

Livestream it

If you really wanted to kill yourself, you'd have done it already. Natural fucking selection if you do kill yourself though, think about it like that, and it wasn't even anyone else. Just you, being a little bitch. So man the fuck up, find something you want to pursue and make that your dream, don't let any niggers get in the way. Life is too short for fussing, so get out there, or kill yourself.

>won't be able be useful to society
Clearly not.

Fucking this. Stop being such a little puss puss, OP. Most people are depressed these days.

What meds are you on.

All you gotta do is put the fucker under your chin, blast your own goddamn head off, not feel a thing and be done with this shit for good. I WISH I had a shotgun I could use to commit suicide, I would have done so a long time ago. It's not like shit ever gets any better.

You have the easiest way out possible. It's quick and easy enough to make me envy you. So stop being such a goddamn pussy and do it already.

Either pussy out or grow the fuck up and be chronically depressed on the inside like the rest of us who still have families and jobs

Thank you everyone. I think I can do it now.

Wish me luck!

Not sure of your situation, but if you can, stop your BSc for a year. Not sure if you guys have that option, but here we do, and doing it was a very good thing for me.
I spent almost a year basically doing nothing but thinking/relaxing, and it kinda helped put shit into perspective. Mind you I'm still not doing great, but I'm better.
Admittedly, my parents are taking care of me basically (money wise) so that made it easier for me, but still, I suggest slowing down the work load. A year off is basically nothing, but it can help you figure shit out.