Star Trek Beyond

Thoughts on this? Did Justin Lin & Simon Pegg win?

No.

>Conveniently leave out the audience score

I personally didn't like it that much but it was okay, and general audiences seemed to like it so my personal opinion doesn't dictate whether it was good or not and neither does yours. But I guarantee you one thing, it'll be better than TFA.

I don't give a shit about audience scores. But since you're a dumb motherfucker who says "thoughts?" and then immediately responds to anything negative with "well that's just you're personal opinion!" then I'm done with this thread. Enjoy the third movie in a row with the revenge seeking bad guy let down by Starfleet who beats the Enterprise in 5 seconds

CANT WAIT FOR THIS PATRIARCHAL MOVIE WITH MALE LEADS

TO LITERALLY R A P E

THE ALL FEMALE GHOSBUSTERS

Is it just me or are these star trek movies highly overrated?

>the audience score is relevant

soccer moms and teenagers, great opinion havers!

It is not just you. The reboots are so bad they make Nemesis look good, and Nemesis was ass.

hahaha

>RT
How long will this meme last?
I think everybody realised that tomatometer is jewish sold out hack frauds

>feminist bloggers and out of touch editors, what great critics!

>le TFA was bad meme

hurr durr rehash disney jews feminism kikes niggers mary sue

As a non-Trekkie, who had basically no idea about Star Trek except for the names Kirk and Spock, I think they are fun movies. I can't compare them to any of the old ones or series, but if they deviate that much from them then I can get why some super nerd fans are upset. To me they are fun action/sci-fi/adventure flicks, I think Chris Pine is great. Although Abrams signature quippy writing is throughout them, I'm hoping there is less of that now that Pegg wrote this one.

At the end of the day, they are good blockbuster movies - nothing mind blowing.

Feminist reviewers will praise it because of Sulu being gay, and feminists have the belief that gays are on their side.

Ghostbousters is so bad it made Star Trek look good.

>86%

Good riddance. For the record I don't really give a shit about Star Trek, it's just a good pop corn flick for me, but your generic "No" deserved an equally shitty response.

Audience scores are just as relevant as critic scores. It's the whole that matters, not one or the other. If you think otherwise you're a pleb.

>Women
>Liking gays

You need to wake up to reality and stop thinking it's all a war agaisnt you and everyone who doesn't you si allied together.

It was trash for far more reasons than those, JJ.

They publicly praise them. Just like they publicly call each other courageous, beautiful and FIERCE.

You can't trust them.

>It's a Sup Forums being wrong again situation

these are always funny

Who are the bad guys in the new trek flick? Anyone know?

Rumours are they're genetically modified humans from pre_Federation time.

They looked like Cardassians to me

does Sup Forums ever get tired of being BTFO

>film's 9/11
kek

you're still wrong since both critics and audiences (aside from you autists) loved it.

nope

I just hope it does Aton justice

Mary Sue is a valid criticism but overall TFA was fine