Hey guys so this is about my gf. We've been dating 1.5 years now and I love her...

Hey guys so this is about my gf. We've been dating 1.5 years now and I love her. She recently told me she has feeling for a guy but doesn't necessarily want to date him. She hasn't cheated on me either. This guy was a friend of hers but slowly I guess she started to have a crush on him. She says our relationship isn't as exciting as it once was and since this guy is new it's exciting to her. she said needs a break for a little bit. She said she won't be talking to any guys while we are on a break or hangin out with any. She just wants to know what's best for our relationship I guess...Should I wait and see if she truly does still love me and continue dating if she chooses to too? Or do you think this is fucked and I should leave right now. I care about her but I don't think this is very cool to do. she came out to tell me this too wnd said she feels guilty about it. She said I don't deserve to go through this. Po

Grats, you've just been dumped. I suggest you move on.

Leave and get some new puss-puss. It's evident that she doesn't care for you anymore, you idiot. Boring relationships are for boring people.

tl;dr OP is a fag

leave bro in a year when your with your new gf she will be checking your facebook page everyday for 4 years

Yee yee
stomp a bitches throat till shes dead
Bury her in the backyard
Let her rot for a month or two
Get a friend
Place mouth on her rotting vagina
Have friend jump on her belly
Yee yee

Leave her now or it'll be that much harder in the future when she gets with someone else

Just fucking leave the bitch. This isn't rocket science.

stop being a fucking faggot OP and leave the bitch. She doesn't give a shit about u anymore. Move on. It'll only get difficult if u dont.

you're
jɔː,jə,jʊə/
contraction
unpunctuated: youre; pronoun: you're
you are.

So you want the sentence too be "checking you are facebook page everyday for 4 years"

She will absolutely be banging that guy. No other point to a break then having no guilt about fucking other people.

>she said needs a break
This translates to, she wants to fuck somebody else. Move the fuck on from this pos.

It happens homie. Move on. if the relatioship was truly any good you wouldnt be in this situation. GL

Need more of this.

>She says our relationship isn't as exciting as it once was and since this guy is new it's exciting to her. she said needs a break for a little bit.
She wants to fuck other guys with bigger dicks, but is willing to come back in a few years if you're desperate enough to be her cuck.

Been there, done that, spare yourself emotional pain and suffering and dump the bitch, do NOT be a cuck.

This

It's hard to leave though! She was so sad when she was telling me this. She didn't plan on having feelings for him and honestly we all go through this. At some point

>she said needs a break
She said this so she feels less guilty when she bangs him.

Hey Sup Forumsro... I am not going to rehearse the tipical "LOL while on a break she is going to suck countless dick" comment. I don't know either her or you. (But she will probably...)

After 1,5 years a relationship should be mature enough to either be engaging and exciting or not. If she feels that way there might not be much you can do to make her change her mind.

She is clearly not into you anymore, and if you guys keep dating she will feel forced to like you. Not to mention you having to live with the knowledge of her admitting to dig someone else enough to ask for a "break".

The foundations of this relationship smell like they are already rotting.

Your comment is so 3 minutes ago.

You've already made your decision then, she's going to crush you in the long run man...

Well user I say she already fucked the other faggot. I suggest you leave her and move on. Meet someone better , ALWAYS BETTER! Post her so we can determine if she is worth the fight

Now spread your ass.

Leave the sky and find a new bitch.

Bitches are a dime a dozen, you don't need that bullshit destroying your brain.

This is false. If you have feelings for someone else while in a relationship, then you're not meant to be in the fucking relationship. Stop being a fucking cuck OP. It's really not that fucking hard.

Women are sociopaths who will manipulate and deceive to get what they truly desire, or whatever whim pops into their skull.

if you dont want to leave it must be some great pussy

kek fucking retard. u was only trollong

Wrong! You are making excuses to stay with her you Cuck bastard. You know what fag? Stay with her , that way she can cheat on your sorry ass. Make your pathetic life even worst faggot. She is fuckibg a better man not a sissy queer like yourself m. Either stay with her and suffer ( preferred) or KYS idiot!

Im going to tell you the "im not going to date anyone" is bullshit. I let that happen once. Never again.

Girl guide to life,

>Do something bad
>Act like the victim
>Say feel guilty
>you don't deserve this

while she is secretly laughing at you fucking other guys,

You only have one choice, and she has made it for you, you either cry about it or get on with your life,

you're going to find people you have feelings for while in a relationship.

what makes someone a human as opposed to an animal is the ability to reign in those feelings and deal with them in a mature way.

Get out. Now.

Just use your common sense, user. If this girl is already expressing her feelings for another guy after a mere 1.5 years, do you really think it's going to last?

>she needs to take a break
You must be young. For future reference, in cunt-speak, this means she wants to explore other options because she thinks she can do better.

man just leave her
move on dude you havce nothing to do with her right now just find another girl that makes you happy

>She said I don't deserve to go through this.
Women don't feel real empathy like this.

>gf likes orher guy
>wants a "break"
>will fuck him and come back to you
>will say "nothing happened"
>will continue to fuck said guy

END IT OP

END IT FOR YOUR OWN GOOD

Send us screenshots of you ending it too, just say youre done and know what she wants to do. Tell her you care about her but refuse to be cheated on. Chances are she'll tell you she already fucked him.

>She said she won't be talking to any guys while we are on a break or hangin out with any. She just wants to know what's best for our relationship I guess...

Are you fucking retarded?

She's just stringing you along. Telling you "break" means she's keeping you around as a backup in case the other guys she goes to fuck don't work out. The fact that you consider it means you are a weak beta cuck, faggot.

Whenever a girl suggests a break the best thing to do is to fuck a million bitches

As others have said op. She wants to break up. I suggest you learn how women are and always gage their attraction for you. Always be noticing what she does and how she does it

Are you from Belgium?

this!

you were second
she already fucked him
dump the hoe
u probably just have more money or something

Women cannot love. Women can only want. You lived and you learnt, move on, friend.

The good thing OP, is shes sort of being up front about it. At least as far as girls go when being up front. Normally the just cheat on you.

In her eyes, its over. but she still values you enough to keep you around and to still have you in case there isnt readily something better out there, which right now she believes there is.

She is lying about not wanting to talk or hang out with other guys when on a break though. Everyone, man or woman will hang out with someone they want to be with.

You are essentially an option to her now which is not where you want to be, its not healthy for you or your relationship. She still cares about you, but she doesnt love you the way she did.

You don't have to move on and "fuck mad bitches" but you definitely have to learn to star getting over her now. You cannot convince someone to change their feelings no matter what so its pointless to try and fight it or argue or try to make it work.

My best advice, since I've been in the situation before is to agree to split, but be strong and firm about it. wish her well and say you hope she figures out what she wants. Tell her you appreciate her honesty and then say your byes. If opportunities present itself to you with other women dont hesitate. go out on a date and enjoy yourself. Doesnt mean you have to fuck them. but do what you feel you would get enjoyment out of and ease your mind.

I'm tellign you man, it really helps to do that so your mind isnt a big fucking mess over her where your male instincts kick in and get really impulsive and angry. You dont deserve that.

Good luck my friend.

She is already fucking the shit out of the other guy. She is trying to get out of the relationship without having to admit she is cheating on you. Give it up, dude. She is already gone. Game over.

Fuck that bitch op, once you Fuck a new girl, you Will forget all about her.

It's over post her nudes

Does her name start with "Me"? Are you from Belgium?