So Dazed and Confuse "launched" McConaughey, Affleck, Mila Jovovich and Parker Posey

So Dazed and Confuse "launched" McConaughey, Affleck, Mila Jovovich and Parker Posey.

Which actors will Everybody Wants Some be credited with launching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPOdG-qC7PU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hopefully Finnegan, RawDawg, and Willoughby. they were awesome
>Milla Jovovich
she literally had a major singing career before Dazed, and was said to be the most famous person in the movie by a wide margin. also notice she literally doesn't do shit.

One of them is already the next TV superman so we at least have another dean cain on our hands

Guy on the far right with the stache was the best part of the film, although the entire film was perfectly casted.

Really simple and fun film with a bittersweet but welcome message.

what do you think that sentence the teacher wrote on the board met?

Finnegan is definitely getting there, he already got a lot of praise for "Scream Queens" and is playing John Glenn in an Oscar bait movie next year.

Hopefully not Kurt Russell's weird fucking kid. He wasn't good in 22 Jump Street, and he isn't good in this.

>and he isn't good in this.
fuck you, Willoughby is the third best character in the movie.

Fuck you.

no, fuck you. and go suck your dad's dick. faggot.

You're a tremendous cunt, and I hope you and Kurt Russell's son get into a head on collision and crash through your respective windshields, flying into each other and breaking your skulls by flying into the other's.

Oh wow what an edgy little faggot you are. Well I hope a wasting disease afflicts you and your entire family and you all turn into starving skeletons no matter how much you eat, and the doctors have no idea how to treat you so they keep feeding you tasteless nutritious gruel in order to stave off starvation but there is nothing that can be done and you all get weaker and weaker, dying slow, agonizing, painful deaths, eradicating your shit-tier bloodline.

I actually think Jake will go on to do good stuff. He's getting himself involved with some pretty respectable indie dramas and comedies, plus the dude is actually pretty funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=RPOdG-qC7PU

Too late, already happened.

I have never been so happy. Thank God.

this isn't funny

Remind me what it was? Been like 2 months and I've had my mind occupied in studying for not having a shitty job.

none because it was fucking stupid

"Frontiers are what you make of them" or something like that. Might have been more interesting than that.

how many times did the mean jocks give you a swirly?

No one

Because no one fucking watched it.

I think it meant that new experiences are as enjoyable or as unenjoyable as much as you want them to be, which fit with the theme of the film in that life is very short and you shouldn't get hung up on the details and enjoy yourself, especially in college.

SHUT UP
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE