Anyone who doesn't know that Superman would butt rape Goku is a filthy casual

Anyone who doesn't know that Superman would butt rape Goku is a filthy casual

Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oyl97TG8jbA
youtube.com/watch?v=L0D0VGomWb4
dc.wikia.com/wiki/Kal-El_(DC_One_Million)
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First of all, fuck your stupid dubs. Second of all, if Goku can go toe-to-toe with a god, I'm pretty sure that superfag wouldn't stand a chance

>mfw instant transmission
>mfw spirit bomb

eat a dick, faggot.

Didn't super man have to sit inside the sun for thousands of years to become that powerful?

Spirit bomb wouldn't do anything to superman. It doesn't hurt the pure of heart, remember?

Dude spirit bomb was a fucking dumb attack.
"Oh hold on for two episodes while I charge my mega attack that kills you in one hit"

Deathbattle already decided this, and even though I don't like it, their reasoning is sound. Superman wins.

youtube.com/watch?v=oyl97TG8jbA
youtube.com/watch?v=L0D0VGomWb4

To become THAT powerful, IE omnipotent, yes.

Prime alone could disintegrate him

One of these people can hold a black hole in his hand. The other struggles to fight a purple dingo furry.

Superman needs a yellow sun to get his powers. Earth's sun is actually white.

This battle is largely meaningless unless you specify which superman you're talking about. The way the DC multiverse works, there are literally hundreds of superman(s), and if you took every superman from every continuity and applied all their powers to the same person in a battle, you end up with a Superman way more powerful than any one superman in the comics, save perhaps Superman 1Mil.

Superman Prime, which is canon, ripped Monarch's shit apart. Monarch was 52 Captain Atoms (The character which Dr. Manhattan was ripped off of) combined. Killed that universe and was kicked out of the timeline unharmed

Superman's a bitch, he doesn't even have a warrior's instinct.

You know what else is cannon? Mr. Manhattan personally fucking around with Superman Prime's past self and kicking him into the New 52 universe.

>thousands of years
The time it takes to complete an average Dragon Ball Z fight

Panel?

Have you not been reading any rebirth?

Yep, and no such arc like that exists

This.

No matter how you look at it, they're right. Goku has limits, Superman doesn't, end of story.

Then explain... THIS

Oh come on, it's fucking completelly different universes... it's like comparing Heisenberg, and Mickey mouse....

Saitama kills them both.

I mean... Not really? They're both godlike characters whose stories typically involve overcoming adversity. Yeah, Superman's stories are usually more about fitting in to society and using power responsibly, whereas Goku's stories are about overcoming your own limits through great effort, but there are many similar themes and elements. It's less like comparing Heisenberg with Micky Mouse, and more like comparing Batman with Moon Knight.

Does he? Because both Goku and Superman have feats signficantly greater than any of saitama's. Saying Saitama would beat Goku and Superman is like saying an undefeated middleweight champion would easily beat down the two heavyweight contenders.

I remember superman killing every single person on earth just because of his bitch dying

superman is not pure of heart

>i dont even care that I'm taking it

Yeah but one is more like anime character, and other is more comic book character, one is about martial arts, and other sci-fi shit or something...

This is how it would go down.

>goku would fight super man
>superman wins first round
>Wise i think the name would revive goku showing him what happens if he shows mercy
>goku procceeds to win by teleporting him and superman away from a any stars that give him power.
>this kills the super, and without super he is just man

Deathbattle was disproved many times btw literally superman is only strong bc of earths gravity which makes him god-like compared to humans goku easily trains his body to surpass any obstacle its literally a fight between being born with power and training your entire life for your power and in that case goku had won every single time

I wouldn't go as far as to say that Saitama is a gag charachter, but the entire point of his charachter is to ridicule the typical shonen heroes.. he's unbeatable, because that's how the writer/manga artist decided to create him.

If I'm well informed.

Yea they may have better feats but he is literally indestructible and has unlimited strength as stated by his author, hers a parody character meant to beat EVERYONE and be stupid broken.

That "dingo" literally has the power to "destroy" something there's no fighting it there's no power involved, all there is is destruction

>people are still debating this
i'm a dbz fanfag but even i know that superman stomps
goku got wounded by a fucking regular human gun in the latest episode

Krypton's gravity faggot with that in play he's just as strong as a human

mainstream Superman in the movies vs Goku mainstream.
Goku wins. Other supermans, Goku can just teleport destroy the sun and grab some cryptonite GG. Also (I'm not a buff on Superman) Goku has come back from the dead multiple times right? Superman hasn't did this once to my knowledge.
>Goku rapes SuperBitch all day.

See There's a lot of supermans.

explained by whis when beerus uses his maximum strength there is nothing he can't destroy that's how beerus is written wich means superman should be destroyed by his full potential as well

Seriously? Dragon Ball Z is only as much about martial arts as Breaking Bad is about chemistry.

ScrewAttack is a fucking idiot. So many logical fucking fallacies it's not even funny.
> /watch?v=A4sbHykNvDo

Superman got hurt by a normal punch in the end it just comes down to weaknesses

>takes superman thousands of years to become prime
>took goku one normal life time to become powerful enough to destroy the universe
yea...

except beerus is stated to be weaker than whis and beerus and whis are both literally ants compared to the zeno king famalam

>btw literally superman is only strong bc of earths gravity
Wrong. He's strong because he absorbs yellow sunlight. The dude can hold a black hole in his hand and crack planets with a punch. He's literally a man without limits, because he can sit inside a sun and soak up as much power as he wants, until he can toss around planets with ease. Which is stronger? A dude who can overcome any limit, or a dude who has no limits in the first place?

Yeah, I get that, I'm just saying that as far as demonstrated power goes, Superman and Goku have both demonstrated much greater feats of power than saitama. Not saying he couldn't beat them, just that as of yet he hasn't demonstrated the strength to do so.

Terrible wording dude, whis says he's just an assistant and his teacher I'm guessing beerus was granted being a god of destruction by zeno which is most likely equivilient to "the one above all"

Even with Krypton's gravity, superman would still be strong enough to reach down and crack the planet in half. You don't understand how superman's powers work, stop acting like you do. That shit was cannon in the 1950's, but the character has changed a bit since then.

You're probably one of those retards who think Superman is the strongest superhero. Fucking 12-y/o

true but still remember the arale episode? with that in mind beerus can already destroy anything he wants and he is weaker then whis or zeno so yeah

>Goku can just teleport destroy the sun and grab some cryptonite GG.
But would he? The guy who is always determined to fight his opponents at their best, even when it means he might lose or die, and you think he's going to undermine his opponent's ability to fight? Dude, you may understand the powers, but you don't understand the character. Also, I love Goku, but let's be real. He is not smart.

OK so let's add the zenkai boost because were talking about infinite power now, let's do the math (infinite power+god ki)=?

Nice just literally saying I'm wrong and not in any way explaining yourself kid go jerk off to the baby justice league and let the men talk this over

well, to be fair, one punch only got 12 episodes while the other two has been around for quite a while now. So both superman and goku had more time to show off their powers. But yeah I get what you are saying, and if anyone would want to animate that fight between these 3, that would be pretty awesome.

Still loses to superman prime, who is literally the universe and time embodied.

The problem with going for WHAT ABOUT FUTURE MAX POWER SUPER VERSION? is that it comes down to a playground INFINITY PLUS NINE INIFINITIES type deal.

He's a genius when it cones to fighting but school wise he's a moron sadly

>Nice just literally saying I'm wrong and not in any way explaining yourself
You want me to cite page numbers and specific comics? Because I can do that if that's what you're looking for.

Zenkai's became pretty much completely ineffectual after the freeza saga ended. The only person who actually got a significant Zenkai boost post freeza was Cell. Goku, Gohan and Vegeta all stopped getting them in any noticable way

Thats a good point. forgive me I havent watched the DBZ series since I was a kid. Ya Goku wouldn't pull something like that unless Superman was threatening to destroy earth.

Who the fuck is superman...what the fuck is that name.. why is he supre?
With fuckin underwears and a cape..are they suprewears?

Nobody cares about DC comics.

He's literally not the universe and time embodied like wtf that sounds fucking autistic there is a limit to superman and its been hinted for a whole now, they call him "the one above all" if superman truly is limitless that guy would be a push over

He doesn't have to be smart, nor does he need to destroy the stars because non of the stars contain inf energy and can therefore not give inf power. Superman's base form is not strong enough to beat Goku. Not the same user btw.

>Ya Goku wouldn't pull something like that unless Superman was threatening to destroy earth.
Hah. Hah. Hah. Again, I love DBZ, but goku is NOT a hero. He's repeatedly gotten people, cities, and entire planets killed because he wants to see his enemy fight at max power. Goku has a single minded, insane focus, and that's admirable, but he's not a hero or a good person.

Infinity = 9 x infinty

try again

Superman is straight and wouldn't have buttsex with a male.

Prove me wrong faggot.

Not really its not noticeable bc the saiyan has to recover

You haven't actually read anything about superman prime, have you?

Really sucks for him then that we don't have a yellow sun and it actually just looks yellow when it's setting or rising.

>Superman's base form is not strong enough
NO. STOP. That's not how the DC universe works. Superman has exactly one form. This isn't like DBZ where he screams and his hair changes and suddenly more power. What it comes down to is that if Goku can possibly lose to anything, he can lose to superman, because he's a character literally designed to be beyond limits. He's basically saitama if the character was taken seriously.

>missing the point

Exactly you have nothing to say, I don't want to hear he's infinite if someone who is actually infinite can rock him

Well then I guess goku is really shit out of luck, because CHI ISN'T REAL.

Or maybe we should just stick with the rules of the fictional universes, huh?

>there wasn't a logical point in the first place

Maybe not a hero, but he does care about his friends who live on earth tho. He would do it to save them. He could give a fuck about random cities tho.

I guess if he really wanted to fight Superman at full power he would teleport them to deep space near a bunch of yellow suns.

>Deathbattle
Scrub

If you look at the big picture, the speed at which the characters fight, Dragonball Z fights don't last that long. I mean, look. After Frieza begins the destruction of Namek, The fight ends in 5 minutes. That's it.

You saying I'm wrong doesn't make me wrong. Do the reading yourself if you actually want to know the truth.

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Kal-El_(DC_One_Million)

Vegeta got his ass kicked by Android 18, recovered and was no stronger than before. He also got his ass kicked by perfect cell, and again did not get any stronger after being healed by a senzu.

This
Also hows that hook taste? Hope you didn't bite too hard.

The point was that once you start working with two beings of infinite power, you just come down to shouting about how one is more infinite than the other, which is pointless. Are you being deliberately obtuse or do you just genuinely not understand this?

Superman might be stronger, but at least Goku is not rubbing the japanese flag in my fucking face all the time.

And the flaws in their logic are?...

This. Until someone solidly debunks death battle's reasoning, this battle has been decided.

>inb4 "They've been debunked many times but I can't tell you anyone who actually did it."

The retarded point here is that Saiyans live a normal life span. Goku would grow old and die long before superman could get powerful enough to become omnipotent. I guess in life span, Superman wins, but goku is in his late 30's. He's in the prime of his life, and with where the anime is going, he's only getting more powerful

The one above all - marvel
Superman - DC

This only really matters if superman needs to be superman prime in order to actually beat Goku, which hasn't been established yet. Also, keep in mind that after only sitting in the sun for a day, superman was strong enough to move the earth around.

Superman V Sentry would be a more interesting fight.

Toriyama said he makes the fights long just to show you the fight it literally could all end in a second even kid krillin and roshi had an entire fight in the blink of an eye

can hold a black hole thats so fucking Austistic.

Just read it all and the closest thing it says to anything retardedly stupid is his immortality which it said he doesn't age or rather he hasn't aged, tell me where it says he is the time and the universe

Lol he really did like did you even watch 18 was weak compared to cell and vageta at least fought him a little bit

I feel like it's kind of an unfair battle. When you get DC heroes like flash or superman who are literally moving at speeds where time ceases to matter, even instant transmission will seem slow.

>inb4 someone who doesn't understand relative time tries to explain how instantaneous movement is faster than any unit of time

Literally watch seth the programmer or anybody who throws real statistics in it without being biased

Seth the programmer

Okay, one, stop thinking about the metaphor, it's clearly hurting your brain. Second, look at the solar supercharge section.

And you're saying they're not connected? Bc I've seen way too much stuff to say they're not

...are you fucking retarded?

Vegeta had trained for an entire year in the RoSaT by the time he fought Cell, that's why he was stronger than 18 at that point you mongoloid.

If Vegeta had actually gained any significant level of strength after getting his ass handed to him by 18. He would have gone straight back after her. Not waited around and gone to train for a year. Same with Cell.

The only videos of his that I see about it are talking about "God Superman" which isn't a thing, and God Goku. Does he actually debunk the specifics that death battle uses, or just find his own information?

Read it all and it was all bullshit I've heard before kid try harder and get a source not a fanfic from wiki

Bro
Do you even Goku? COULD Goku do it? Yes
WOULD Goku do it? Fuck no.
He would let supes camp for half a year inside of the sun before they fought.