When will we start seeing more African posters on Sup Forums?

When will we start seeing more African posters on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Wp5Ic4FGB4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wbn21QBrerA
youtube.com/watch?v=nMIl7-vUv80
youtube.com/watch?v=OHg4YgccmPg
youtube.com/watch?v=8H-GizK7p98
data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.KD?locations=PL-ZG
owen.org/blog/388
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

scary graph desu lad

Never

>2100
We'll all be dead by then, so who gives a shit.

Never.

Never

>Muh Africa has 3% of economic growth, it's twice as much as the West
forgets that Africa has 4% of demographic growth, so actually Africa, at best, doesn't develop, at worst is poorer and poorer.

jesus christ

This must be incredibly unrealistic. The Nigerian growth would have to slow down. Food would become completely scarce as well as opportunities, and the culture would (hopefully) adjust like it has in the West.

They need clean drinking water before they can afford the internet

Are you a demographer? I don't think so, I trust demographers more than you.

>Food would become completely scarce as well as opportunities,
What about food aid from the west?

>and the culture would (hopefully) adjust like it has in the West.
I think Haiti is a miniature preview of Nigeria.
Haiti:
youtube.com/watch?v=3Wp5Ic4FGB4
Nigeria:
youtube.com/watch?v=Wbn21QBrerA

I'm not asking for trust, just reasoning. How could they maintain that level of growth when they already have food problems?

You obviously wouldn't include that in the data, because how could you reliably model it?

How are we going to give enough food aid to feed a population the size of the US? That doesn't even consider all the other African nations, which would have similar growth rates.

Technologic improvements will allow us to produce more food to feed Africans.

>How are we going to give enough food aid to feed a population the size of the US?
20 africans don't consume as much as one american. whole african family can survive on one can of beans

There's already enough food. The problem is getting it where it needs to go.

Stop bullying please.

They're already starving now and their population is predicted to reach 2.4 billion by 2050. There would have to be a serious initiative undertaken just to feed them.

That doesn't even take into consideration medicine and other basic needs.

Go to /mena/ and pay attention to french flags.

After they climbed into sweden or germany and can afford smartphones from the welfare money

Argentina and America post all the time?

I see them walking around with their iPhones etc. a lot, they may be fake though.
I love how they set their focus on retarded status symbols. They live in shitty conditions and the first theng they buy are rusty Mercedes etc. like that would impress anyone.

At least on the food front, Bill Gates has mentioned using super-GMO food to grow it in spaces previously ungrowable, particularly in African terrain. And drones will likely be massly affordable by that time, allowing spray of pesticides/watering/etc over large spaces.

You could likely support population of 300 million in Nigeria.

My wife keeps bringing up how she always thinks about African bulges in conversation, why is she so obsessed with the demographics of Africa?

Don't know, maybe you should ask her boyfriend. Helped me when my wife went through this phase.

You racists! They need expensive phones because they need to inform themselves on the route from Africa to Europe and to be able to speak to their families back home.
And phones are way less expensive in Africa because they get the ones that have been discarded in Europe or America

>be me, ausfag
>go on Sup Forums every day, have shitposting sesh once a week
>horrible board, even shittier website
>eventually stop coming back
>fast forward 20 years
>check back on 'ol Sup Forums, go straight to Sup Forums
>now filled with loving african people
>remnants of hate, AKA racebaiters/raceposters/losers still remain on Sup Forums
>gather up ancient shiposters
>launch holy war of all shitposting, drowning and absolutely btfo'ing the last remnants of impurity from Sup Forums
>free the loving african people
>get free citizenship to every african country
>travel through africa freeing the remnants of the impoverished with eternal energy and food generators fueled by ethereal shitposting
>find and marry chinese investor wife while in africa
>take her back home to aus
>order 66 of reality is unleashed, the chinks in aus turn on everyone, taking it over
>my wife poisons my morning tea
>die in my own shit n piss, my country falling around me

the chinks always win lads, that's the morale of life's story.

is it time for the second scramble for africa?

Not for a very long time since at the moment most Africans that have internet browse their own chan-equivalents.

That's taking it into account. Remember that India still has an above replacement fertility rate.

Shut the fuck up, Africa has some of the world's most fertile land down south. They were the biggest exporters of food at one point under colonial rule.

Africa starves because they are led by shitty and corrupt governments.

The un was crying on the news about starving niggers this morning. How are they gonna eat when their population doubles?

they could do it with like 5x their population t b h, it's corrupt officials/governments, non-existent industries and very bad logistics and cooperation that cause starvation. It will likely be better by the time their pop gets that high.

>corrupt gov
>no industry
>Bad logistics
I think you mean niggers, m8

>India still has an above replacement fertility rate
I blame rape

>export anime to Africa
>more African posters on Sup Forums
>anime exportation means less sex
>less sex means lower fertility rate
Anime is the solution to all of this

wtf this is a great idea, it's infallible!

>what is HDI, mortality, education and literally everything else than GDP per capita
Just wait until Western and Central Africa manage to break free from the French influence and it'll go much better.
Spoiler: it's going to happen within the next 20 years

Besides what's up with your data? Why is it so different from mine?

nvm I just need some sleep

>and it'll go much better.
Should Africa be freed of foreign aid as well?

Definitely, though foreign aid and Franc CFA are on two different levels

Africa should also be freed from leeches like Bolloré and so on, but I doubt it's even going to happen

They would just be the rich and educated ones, just like most non western posters, see: Latin Americans

No, unless you're talking about "scramble to sterilize or condom-drop them so that they don't ruin the earth"

>african bulge

Really makes you think.

Alright, Africa is left to its own devices, what do you think happens next? Population growth stabilizes as the industrious African people turn their countries into stable and prosperous nations through decades of hard work or they go en masse to places already developed where the governments are tolerant and generous with everything that happens to stumble across the unguarded boarders?
Why would Africa turn out better than South America? Look at Zimbabwe and post apartheid South Africa.

There is already a scramble for their resources by the Chinese.

But Africa needs foreign aid though just like many places around the world. Total dropping of that aid would be catastrophic to many areas that do need it. If you said like a recap of the system or more research proven implementations I'd agree with you.

>Africa has some of the world's most fertile land down south. They were the biggest exporters of food at one point under colonial rule.

user that actual total bullshit though. Most African soil is degraded or heavily overused due to historical usage of many many years.

Not even Haiti is an island nation in a competent different environment and regional neighbour's.

t. Mwamba Awolowo

>the culture would (hopefully) adjust like it has in the West.

It always fucking does just like demographic transition has allover the world.

Because east afriva is doing pretty swell and parts of West Africa.

Free from the economic oppression != left to its own devices
Here's the difference with Zimbabwe.
It also isn't plagued with drugs and gangs/mafia/whatnot, which makes quite a big difference with South America.
Post-Apartheid South Africa is actually fine (at least it would be if it wasn't for AIDS), criminality has been considerably decreasing since 1994 and their GDP per capita seems to be constantly inscreasing as well.
A more interesting example would be Botswana, literally one of the countries that have been the least affected by colonialism and post-colonialism and is yet one of the best countries in Africa today (or would be if it wasn't for AIDS, then again).
They key word is "corruption-free".

Okay good point. It doesn't legitimate the CFA Franc tho.

I'm talking about deforestation in part due to reliance on charcoal.

youtube.com/watch?v=nMIl7-vUv80

Also the vast majority of African migrants go to surrounding nation's.

Europe actually has the lowest or 2nd lowest number of refugees.

I actually happen to have made pic related the other day.
Brown: muslim country
Green: non-muslim African country
Pink: european country

Whoops Malta isn't a muslim country

>Free from the economic oppression
Is that how you call investing?

youtube.com/watch?v=OHg4YgccmPg
youtube.com/watch?v=8H-GizK7p98
>"""""""""""""investing"""""""""""""
Would you mind taking your investments back?

Wouldn't mind, no. Bulldoze over everything concrete or steel, give the guys a chance to build something for themselves.

Funny cause that's already what you did when leaving Western Africa in the 60s.
Thanks for messing up the whole Togolese railway system btw
China's the one actually investing and building stuff now

If only this was true.
Who was it again that said in some article he wanted the old rulers back? Because they "took good care of us" whereas the Chinese just take and exploit.

Mugabe, the president of Zimbabwe. We've talked about Zimbabwe here:

Bare with me here, but what if... and I know this is a longshot - what if... It's a little funny even thinking about it, but, what if, what if they stopped being niggers and tapped into their Kings ancestry and shit. There were some sophisticated Sultans of Zanzibar who knew astronomy and had high culture and shit.

Isn't that the same guy who chased out white farmers, had is people starve for a while then begged the white farmers to come back?

I thought it was specifically what you were referring to, but yes

bit meaningless though. seeking asylum and UNHCR-registered doesn't cover the total number

though this is true, Europe chimped out despite having fewer total refugees than any other region

Michael Sata and he only said it to prey on anti chinese,sentiments for the election like typical election bullshit is worldwide.

Bulgaria with the left hook!

Hard to take you serious if you post stuff like this.

They have their own sites like Nairaland for that. There aren't a lot of Black people on this site because it mostly centers around bragging about white skin and calling people dumb niggers.

What is by constant prices, noob in economics.

I hope Africa prospers. I hope it does so well that Africans go back to Africa. I'm tired of the West constantly dealing with taking care of them.

Let the Chinese run around causing shitstorms. I don't care. Europe will be fine. Europe will fight and prosper like it's always done.

Zimbabwe is admittedly shit after Mugabe took over the position from Canaan Banana (yes that's his real name), but corruption is something you have to expect from an uneducated, impoverished society with various ethnic groups that just wants stability more than anything.

As well as African lovers like that cunt who doesn't take off the inflation.

Get ready for a black world.

The Americas, Europe, even East Asia, will decline in population. Africa and South Asia will quadruple and double. We will see a world 1/3rd African, 1/3rd Asian, 1/3rd everything else.

Multiculturalism isn't a conspiracy, it is a reality? Europe and the Americas will not be a fortress. We will supplement our labour force with the peoples of developing countries to maintain economic growth, and become mixed-race countries. This is simply an inevitable reality that we cannot avoid.

Meanwhile, I believe many of our own will also go over there to help them develop from subsistence economies to industrial countries. The intermingling will be mutually beneficial. They will darken us, and we will lighten them. The end result being a globe of mixed-race individuals (much like Brazil).

The future of the world will look like Brazil as it is today, and that is not something to fear.

>I hope it does so well that Africans go back to Africa
I mean if this doesn't occur then Europe will turn into a poisonous desert because it cannot provide for billions of people even if it imports tons of resources. The material reality simply won't allow it.

>Europe will be fine. Europe will fight and prosper like it's always done.

Nah Europe's time is up long ago. Now its just running on steam while America marches on and other entities are growing or matching them.

It's just going to be a slow decay of sorts desu with or without current shit going on.

BTW if that dumb Swedish which doesn't understand economic wants another graph, here is another one.

data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.KD?locations=PL-ZG

>not something to fear

Global murder rate: 6.2

Brazilian murder rate: 24.6

>ask politely about something I don't understand
>it takes someone three posts to insult you about the fact you didn't major in economics
I don't know how to tell you this, but you seem kind of insecure user.

>The world will look like Brazil
>That's not something to fear

Canada, you just made me realise what my greatest fear is. The idea of the whole world becoming like Brazil actually fills me with a mixture of absolute disgust and sheer terror.

>to maintain economic growth
All you had to do was destroy capitalism but nooo.

Professional UN demographers know better than you user.

China with net emigration and a 2 fertility rate since 1970 has added 400 million people.

Wait but actually, shouldn't the OECD curve be a bit more constant if it was ajusted to inflation?
owen.org/blog/388 makes it pretty clear it's just how much the GDP per capita evolved compared to the data from 1974.
I now tend to think you're just as ignorant as I am...

Also your cherry-picked example with Poland is quite interesting, but it's way more relevant to consider countries that didn't experience a major economic shift due to specific political reasons. Choosing France from the same data for instance, its PIB/Capita (PPP) had, just like sub-Saharan Africa, a ~2.5-fold increase in a 25-year period. The same is true for every OECD country that wasn't part of the Second World, actually.

can i have an african gf from buenos aires?

DELET THIS

hello nigeria
:)

then we just need superaids to stop that growth. they already think the white man invented ebola and aids to kill them. doubt anyone would question a new much more potent virus or a strain of an existing one.

je suis charlie mbamba

good point that can be applied to 99% posts on Sup Forums

>The Aftican bulge

Hello Aussiebro.

It has already started

t. Chinese diaspora, uncle is a mining engineer in zimbabwe

Hello green peru.

From the same film

Like always humans are terrible at predicting the future. Once nigerians reach a western standard of living their fertility rates will drop as well

just like they have dropped in all western countries, US, japan china, taiwan, russia and such. there's no valid reason to suspect otherwise.