no it is you who needs to go and kys

i want to

>memepop is any better

memepop isn't abusing peoples lives

Incorrect answers.

i don't fucking care and i don't know what you're doing here

Death Grips

your reply is incorrect as well

Grimes. She's really the best artist of this decade.

>implying a meme rapper is better than this singer/songwriter/producer/sound engineer/dancer/novelist/music video director & editor/visual artist

>"rapper"

he doesn't even do anything some other 20 jew just sample his speech over some tune other 20 jews composed and mixed. kendrick is literally a product.

Claire ''Grimy'' Elise ''Grimeth'' Boucher, AA is the number on pop album of all times tbf.

Not even implying. He is a million times better you deafie.

i certainly cant vouch for my own feelings anymore. your move

AA is the second best after Visions, though.

He's not. Rappers like him are dime a dozen. Artists like Grimes? None.

at least Sup Forums cares about her

>what's her name again?

love of my life

They're not the only ones. She's fairly famous for an indie artist.

b u m p

is she weird?

the weirdest

Of course. Yet another reason to love her.

and i hope she fucking dies

You're lame.

im getting old

>not being nice to Grimes.

i wanna be her friend. until then it's unsure resentment. She isn't even liked on here except within your inclusive retarded masturbatory Grimes gaybar. what is even my inclination to gave a fuck about your shitty as fuck hack waifu? autism? go on an project youre own autism lifestyle and autism meditations like its presumably normale. she's only a 6/10 in looks. she's not all that.

these lips are magnetic

i bet they're also the sweetest thing

It's definitely close with her and Aphex Twin

how boring do you have to be?

No refunds, no explanation. At what point did you realize Grimes is only in it for the money and doesn't give a shit about her fans?

If she said that she will that means that she will!

I really think she only gives a shit about herself.

Did you know she was dropped on her head? Pretty fucking funny desu.

source? your ass?

Stop being a dick. She cares about everything and donates a lot.

Just look at her your ass.

She told it herself that her mother dropped her on ice when she was a baby and she has bad motor skills ever since. She failed driving test 5 times because of that.

It was either in tweet or tumblr. I have picture but it is hard to find id among thousands of them.

Lmaoooooo how do you drop your child on ice lmaooooooo

>not talking about music on /mu

She's even donated fetuses before.

Ramona

When people like you started pretending to be "fans".

Are you one to judge?

>No refunds,
It wasn't her show to refund. She also didn't NOT perform - merely cut her set short by 1-2 songs.

>no explanation.
She explained to those of us in the audience there at the time what was going on. Which you would know if you'd actually been there...

Also, nice copypasta.

Half her career is based on feminist endulgence, and therefore exploitation, it's the sick nature of feminism in a civilised and orderly modern society where no real threat exists. More men are raped in one-sided lawsuits, and then literally raped prison, a lot. Grimes is empowering though i appreciate her being there.

Yes.

>Grimesfags have to do mental gymnastics to justify their precious waifu cutting a concert short and not giving anyone their money back

100% of her career is based on artistic indulgence - as is every other professional musician's (or dancer's/painter's/photographer's/etc.) Music is technically nothing more than an superfluous form of entertainment. What's your point?

She was a warmup act in that concert and she did performed enough at time. All the story is what really happened at that concert and it has nothing to do with refunds.

Well my point is that she's a meme.

>using a meme term like 'Grimesfags' unironically
>expecting to be taken seriously

>Well my point is that she's a meme.
well so is my life

so joke on you :^)

Your point is itself just a meme. Grimes might be highly meme-able, but that doesn't mean that's all there is to it.

>mental gymnastics
user, if this counts as mental gymnastics to you, I'm thinking your mind could use a bit more exercise desu.

>desu
Opinion immediately discarded.

Why do you care so much to make antigrimes efforts with the official Sup Forums frog? It's like you talk about her even more than the fans! but you don't fan her though? She's like an hot topic on the mew! And no where else.

im not surprised you guys thought this meme was a good idea

And i don't really know her. She's as good as a meme.

yep, every daily

will see after our wedding ;)

Claire Elise Pestle? You go girls!

Do you personally know any of the other musicians whose music you regularly listen to?

No no no its a quote from flight crew.

I'd rather marry my mom.

It would make sense only if Claire was your mom.

WTF? Are you so stupid? No one in this world would refund your fat ass for not performing 1-2 songs, ffs! Get over yourself, jerk.

bump

my love

I hope she is violently murdered,

>not being nice to Grimes

So is she going to tour this year?

No.

good answers

Maybe. Previously, she toured in between albums.

she is though