I'm American and haven't eaten a single sugary treat or had any soda or coffee in over 6 years...

I'm American and haven't eaten a single sugary treat or had any soda or coffee in over 6 years, I don't eat anything too greasy or high in cholesterol and if I go out for dinner and order a sandwich or burger I order no sauce on it, no ketchup or mustard. When the waiter asks for my choice of side I get a salad.

I drink a cup of green tea everyday and if I need an extra boost I drink wheatgrass.

I don't eat egg yokes only whites

I've learned to love eating raw carrots and broccoli and I can eat salad without any dressing on it.

I don't smoke or drink alcohol

I drink 8 glasses of water a day and take vitamins everyday, I jog or at least walk everywhere and rarely drive to my destination unless I really need to. I workout every other day
In America this means I'm like a god, I feel better then I ever use to

AMA

>egg yokes

Only one cup of green tea?

Sounds boring.

>In America this means I'm like a god
say that to a .45

You are probably gonna get deported as soon as the wall is up.

>or coffee

nigger you dumbfuck there is nothing wrong with coffee.

You must be a real joy to be around.

Not really.

Dries you out and contributes to bad teeth and quicker aging as well as dehydration

How mad are you going to be once you get thyroid cancer despite all these healthy choices?

How's it feel to know you're going to die in a car accident and none of that shit mattered?

so you're not american

russian sleeper

It yellows your teeth it doesn't rot them like sugar.

Also your other points are made up or you're trolling.

What do you do for work? How did you live before making these changes and what made you want to change?

Because of what I eat?

I have a great sense of humor, I play video games and play music and work in music professionally, I travel and hike and like going out with friends I like to go to bars I just don't drink and I still get down on pool and darts etc.

I do a lot of fun shit why would the food I consume change that?

boring af nigga

Coffee doesn't dehydrate you. Yes, caffeine is a mild diuretic, but you lose less water than you get from that cup of coffee. Do some fact checking before you start believing internet myths. Med. student here, btw.

fucking normie faggot

youre such a pussy op. I dont eat at all on the weekdays and drink only water or chew gum. i work out on tuesdays and thursdays for about an hour and 15 min. On the weekends i usually hang out with friends and eat decently then but mostly protein. Keep being fat.

ps. Im american

I take good care of my teeth and yes coffee dehydrates I know this because I use to drink it all the time

>egg yokes

Great life choices, glad to hear there are people like this in US.

Greetings from Finland.

Whats special about this lol, who the fuck has sauce on their sandwiches anyway? raw carrot isnt even bad what do you mean learned to eat raw carrot?

Why does food consumption = boring

I haven't changed what I do for fun I only changed what goes in my stomach

>AMA
The only logical question: Why would anyone want to ask someone as utterly boring as you anything?

What do you do for fun? You sound like the most boring person on the planet

Take the stick out of your ass

Coffee does not dehydrate you in any significant way if you are drinking the regular amount of water.

Do you eat what I like to call 'dirty foods' like raw mushooms, raw sushi or any kind of whole animal like clams, oysters, small fish, crustaceans, etc?

DO you at least smoke weed once in a while? Maybe shrooms or someshit?

Get yokes out of my eggs #makeeggsgreatagain

can someone please tell me what strain of autism this is?

>only whites
racist fuck

I rather kill my self from a heath attack while drunk off my ass eating a triple cheese burger with extra cheese and bacon than live like you..
Fucking hell. Food and alcohol is the two main things I love in life.

I work play music and work in music, producing and promoting, booking for several bands locally as well as stage set-up and monitors at venues.

I did the same thing before but I had worked at coffee shops and grocery stores I've also been a commercial painter and construction for a while.

I made the change because I wanted to feel more energy and focus as well as just feeling better in general

What are some of the exercises you do?
And/Or
In your eyes, what would be an ideal breakfast, lunch or dinner.

I'll never understand why people do this. What's the point in adding a couple of years to your life if you can't enjoy it?

but do you have a job? you walk to and from work every day?

Would you rather be Rosie O'Donald's sex slave for 12 years and earn $1M a year, or be have 6 years to live, but with any man or woman of your choice desperately thirsty for your dick?

Get the fuck out normalfag

How would you feel if you end up getting a terminal cancer at a very young age while knowing you did everything you possibly could to stay healthy?

Not fat at all, good for you though

>Drinking american green tea
hahwew. water has more benefits.

If you can see liquid in the cup, you're just wasting your time and money. You're also a pussy.

Who says the OP isn't enjoying themselves?

>I order no sauce on it, no ketchup or mustard

Mustard is pretty much no calories. Ketchup has a little more because of the sugars used in it.

A lot of people can't stand raw veggies and need them cooked with a bunch of salt and shit on it

Fuck off the yoke is the best bit

Again what makes a person boring based on food consumption

Explain yourself

> It dries you out and dehydrates you

You're one of those tards that double clicks everything, aren't you?

>basically OP

I like edibles

And yet you still have this massive cancer in your anus. Kill yourself already piece of shit

Matcha is disgusting

if all of that was true, you wouldn't be here attention whoring like you are now. fuck off faggot

>matcha is the only green tea with health benefits
>if you mix a liquid with powder you can't see the liquid anymore
nigga you dumb

>taking vitamins every day
How does it feel to be literally pissing away your money every day?
Have you considered taking a freshman-level language arts class lately?

it's the mammy and diddy never hugged me autism. he needs attention from Internet strangers

Would you rather live the rest of your life as the aspie that you are, or kill yourself with the warm knowledge that you've spared society from your ceaseless and robust retardation?

BUT UGH COFFEE DEHYDRATES!!! I'M DRINKING COFFEE RIGHT NOW I FEEL IT SUCKING THE LIFE OUT OF ME IM THIRSTY AGAIN ALREADY!!! MY MOUTH IS A DESERT

nice job getting baited retard

I don't have any specific diets or food patterns, I just stopped consuming a lot of things, I like the typical balanced breakfast, eggs (just whites) toast(whole grain) with maybe some hash browns and a side of fruit

nobody said he adds anything to his life. if he has shit genetics,he'll die at a predesignated age. he'll get cancer by the time of 50 and will never have enjoyed anything

Then again, is that really living? Moderation in all things is the key to a good and happy life.

You assume I don't enjoy life and I'm boring simply because if what I eat and drink lol

Sounds like a lot of weak butt hurt people on here that would have no personality if they stopped eating garbage

Some job locations I can walk to and most the time I choose to take public transit and leave my car at home,I always use stairs and no elevators

Yeah because it's funny as fuck seeing how butt hurt you all get

Too busy

eating junk on certain occasions will not hurt you. it will only start hurting if you start binge and make it a habit. also,who said you can't make your own burger instead of going to mc donalds like a peasant? you can choose what goes into your food. have you never thought of this?

Legit question/

can I stuff you full of junk food and then fuck you up ur ass??

you have no idea if anyone here is truly butthurt or not. you're reading the text and make up a voice in your head that goes along with it. you only imagine people being assblasted because the voice in your head sounds assblasted

Need more details. Does Rosie like sex weekly daily, hourly,constant? Does she like to fuck on her period? Certain details make 1m a year not worth it as a sex slave could be working 24/7

Ahhh, your alright then

>completely ignored the first point

Go fuck yourselves fuckin europoor sandnigger wasteland. I eat what i want and i eat american. Nothing wrong with coke and burger you stupid skinny hairy eurotrash fgts come on i spit on your stirfried vegetableshit. Im obese and i never drink water. I eat my burgers with so much sauce its flowing out of the burger everytime i bite. Now fuck off eurogarbage go let some sandnigger fuck you good

Even if coffee dehydrated you like that, you could just drink some more water to compensate.

Also drinking 8 cups of water a day to be healthy is a complete myth. Everyone needs different amounts of water based on body size and activity level. Just drink when you're thirsty and don't overthink it and you're being 100% healthy.

I make my own food all the time and I never go to McDonald's

If I'm out with friends at a restaurant that's when I order no sauce and get salad on the side

And they miraculously still enjoy my company because somehow my personality remained intact

Whoa right?

Lol

"OP doesn't eat trash or smoke anymore like the rest of us, there is no way he's fun"

I bet you voted for hillary faggot.

>american
>making their own food

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Why do you skip ketchup and mustard? I mean if you were skipping fucking thousand island dressing on your burger I could understand, but what's so unhealthy about mustard?

the funny thing is you don't get what i'm saying because you're so far up your own ass,that you can't get out of it.
i said moderation is key.also you assume everybody here must ONLY be eating shit and living like a pig just because they oppose your retarded idea of being a divine,all natural piss drinking human.

You live an incredibly impoverished life. I genuinely feel sorry for you.

Just an educated guess. From my experience, people who are obsessed with their health are generally boring fucking people. And it's not just based on "food consumption", it's the fact that these health nuts tend to be very stiff and orderly, and need everything to be perfect and pristine in their lives. This may sound mopey and dramatic, but life is suffering and I feel more comfortable around people who are more vulnerable to it.

Living a healthy lifestyle is obviously better than not. I've been on health kicks before and they're great while they last; however, I'm an alcoholic and it's difficult to maintain it.

Either way it's funny to see how Sup Forums reacts

It's a good experiment to see what anons have to say

How is this dirty?

Yes i make it. I put the bum out of the bag and burger it. Add sauce and put it in the oven

i know.OP is retarded. who would have thought you can counteract dehydration by drinking liquids that rehydrate the "absurd amounts" you lose.

Condition myself to enjoy the flavor of food without all the added stuff

Been cooking since I was 12

I don't cook with butter

You forgot to say that 50% of your diet is semen from niggers.

Aye
Delicious

And you claim to to be someone other than the most boring person on earth.

i dont think you understand what he said

Why?

I have a lot of joy in my life, I have a good wife, good friends, a kickass job I get to travel and live around a lot of fun areas

I've never been happier, I got to go skydiving last year and I'm still marking stuff off my bucket list

I'm not a "health but" I don't have a specific diet plan or certain foods I eat on certain days

I literally haven't changed my personality at all from back when I ate garbage and smoked and drank all the time

If my personality changed so would my social life and it hasn't.. if any thing I go out with friends more now and laugh and smile more frequently because I feel better

I agree that OP is a gaping asshole, however you stupid fucks,,maybe he doesn't like coffee so give him a fucking break.

She is into scat and bellowing, she will abuse you verbally and mock you on chat shows. Even if you have a cock like a diesel powered concrete rammer she will curse you for a micro maggot who can't satisfy her enormous clunge. She demands sex two or three times a day and will wake you up with a toilet brush if you are asleep. It's like climbing into a butcher's bin on a hot day, and she is extra horny when the red tide is high.

Still go out all the time, still play games, still travels, still play music, still shoots hoops, still like hitting up the same comedy and music clubs I always frequented with my friends and family, still do everything I use to

How do you retards think changing what I ate changes that all? I literally FEEL BETTER lol and I have more energy if anything I'm more eager to go out and have fun now

Sounds like y'all need your vices to enjoy life

So called teachers and their alternative education system

The fact that you're so concerned with proving that you're interesting to a bunch of strangers on a forum that's mainly populated with degenerates and losers makes me think you're a little insecure... and boring.
>b b but guys, I go skydiving and play music and travel and stuff. I'm interesting... right guys?

Here's a good test: What kind of music?