not the intro, the one growling and singing
she's got a diaphragm on her

>female punk
>good
fucking kek

also code orange is not skramz you fucking retarded piece of shit

>Code Orange Kids' dumb indeh band

these kids will hop onto any sound that sells

Sure, I'm talking about how her voice breaks / she screams in that song. The instrumentals aren't that great on Adventures their self-titled, but I just love that screaming voice she goes into like someone trying to keep their cool but relapsing in a melodramatic crying bag of shit. I know skramz is the hipster name for old skool screamed emo or screamo. The little screaming parts remind me of those and I love that sound. In the second one she sings and in the last one she just grunts at the end I guess.

I'm talking about the screaming she does on their first two ep/s

Because metalcore is hot right now right? And emoish pop was hot in 2012. I getcha mate

youtube.com/watch?v=kwh7iilWrp0
youtube.com/watch?v=lcJTVPtbddY
youtube.com/watch?v=bQReeN9g5lM
youtube.com/watch?v=1RUZtRL1_D4
youtube.com/watch?v=5N387gr-Vr4

Metalcore was very hot in the late 00s and early 10s, when they switched to that sound, yes.

As far as I know they never released something from the era where they sounded more punk. So you must have a very special point of view to be able to say that they have 'switched'. Also I'm pretty sure a lot of metalcore shit was only popular as husbando shit for teens.And not as aggressive.

Metalcore was extremely popular for a few years and whenever bands like Converge, who perfected the genre in 2001 p much, came around, the shows would be crazy. Before then they were ska punk essentially.

I'm not actually hating, whether you like their music is up to opinion but that's how it went down.

Hatred Surge for PV

I'm gonna be honest with you and say that I'm not too vested in metalcore (and of course, your region may be different) but the only people I know that listen(ed) to metalcore listen to shit like BFMV and shit and are mostly normalfag girls. It's not really about what was popular but more about the switching.

My personal taste in non- early 80's HC is pretty pleb for Sup Forums probably, I like CO, Turnstile, Angel Du$t and like one other band that's getting popular, but I'm not too vested in the genre too actually take the effort to search for new shit. But I just really really rate Reba's vocals on Adventures their s/t

Yeah that EP was good, it's about the only thing I really listen to. Hop Along's Get Disowned has very strong female vocals, listen to that.

Yeah, I dig Frances Q a lot. I hope they're working on new shit. Kinda funny how some emo/hardcore bands have respect for her and namedrop her and shit while her music mostly isn't a like.

Created buzz by hitting up lots of small DIY, usually punk, gigs. Toured a lot. Seems to have blown out her voice a bit because she could hit otherworldly notes when they toured around Get Disowned. Saw them recently with Built to Spill and her voice is noticeably more gravely on old songs.

plus there's the connection to Algernon and her just being a good songwriter in general

if you like metal / punky shit with female shit try Brutus.

Best track: youtube.com/watch?v=5h49NJmMwMU

Album: youtube.com/watch?v=hyRwZLXrjms&t=43s

Penelope Houston (The Avengers)
Polly Syrene (X-Ray-Spex)

These were always two of my favorite female singers from two of my all time favorite punk bands.

If you don't know these singers or bands then you don't know punk!

>best current female skramz
>not nicole boychuk

youtube.com/watch?v=b0iKZ7BNZPo

Anything that doesn't have a British woman.

I can't stand the way British women sound. It make my dick curl into itself.

Ayy hear ya senpai

If she took it down a bit at moments I think I'd like her more but she sounds pretty good too

>code orange
>skramz

???

It's about the screams she does on the first two adventures eps.

Jenny beth

Yeah, I do. Add Exene to that list and that would be a trifecta for me.

what a semen demon

She could easily cut you to pieces if she saw you called her that.

>i would like it.