What kind of girlfriend do you want?

What kind of girlfriend do you want?

smart, loyal, hot

wears glasses, sharp nose, long silky hair, medium-skinny is fine

likes vidya games

i met one girl like that in my life

One of those existing ones

Someone to chill with, just enjoy doing nothing together.
But will push me to improve myself from time to time.
Decent looking.
Don't have to lie to, can just say whatever's on my mind.
Likes to cuddle. (yes I know I'm a fag)

One who gets along with my wife and her boyfriend

the right kind.

Feminine benis

Loyal, strong willed, sharp tongued, average/non attractive, so she wouldn't attract any curious looks from other men.

you are one very insecure person

You don't get out much do you?

hes keeping it real

One that looks like this.

insecurity got the best of the poor man

One that likes me

Your girlfriend. This applies to OP's girlfriend, whenever he has a girlfriend. If OP has no girlfriend, it is because I stole her.

Yeah. I am.

I lived in two different college campuses idk where else youd expect one to go

That's basically my gf

>~30 skinny milf
>"naive/silly" personality
>rich
>really loves muh twink body and cock
>nice to hangout with
To be such a womans boytoy would be 10/10

A dead one

Just one that likes me for who I am

Well fuck you that's what.
Where's mine!

So I'm 21, been single for about 2 years. I walked away from my ex after we took a "break," I had issued an ultimatum she didn't like, but in my defense, I felt in necessary at the time since I was losing my fucking mind. Anyway, when we got back together it wasn't the same, and when she straight up said she didn't love me anymore I told her I was done wasting my time trying to figure out what I had to do to make "us" work.
>shit was pretty fuckin gay

anyway following the whole thing I told all my friends from high school I didn't wanna hang out anymore, and tried to make a new identity for myself that wasn't centered around my ex.

Shit failed quickly: ended up turning into a pothead, got laid a lot, but I was too depressed to turn anything into something. Lost some more friends because I was a cunt, and dropped out of college after I got caught trying to kill myself.

>2015 wasn't my year

>2016 was

After being a drop out for a semester I decided that if I was going to continue living I would need to be someone my folks, and myself could be proud of. At 21 with no degree, or intentions of going back to college I tried my best to get a real job. That shit failed too, so I settled for a job at my favorite coffee place and decided to go back to school.

>Couldn't go back to my old college after the whole suicide thing so I transferred to a college I could commute to.

Still a stoner, still fucking random girls to please myself, I copped a new car, cut my hair, started dressing better, got a fucking 3.94 gpa. I'm easily the best barista I know, and I'd even received recognition for it. I did stand up for the first time and didn't choke, one of the girls from the club told me that her boyfriend still quotes me four months later.

>I was finally living as the person I'd wanted to be, but I still had this hole in my life left by my ex.

CONT.

yep same here

One who will dress up in a nazi uniform and beat me with a warm squash.

Fuck you niggers.
It's not even the sex for me anymore.
How the fuck to I find this person for a relationship.

One that is in a comma to have sex with.

CONT. PART II
anyway working as a barista I meet a lot of hot chicks, like fucking tons.

This is what I'd consider the perfect girl:

>skinny, I'm a skinny dude, and thicc bitches ain't my style
>5'5ish, I'm a manlet, but I don't want a goddamn midget
>more of a leg guy, I appreciate a nice ass and tits
>preferably someone my age, I'm from the USA so anyone below 21 can't drink with me
>race couldn't matter less to me, but white girls smell the best
>I really wanted someone to be my best friend again
>the type of girl you go out of your way to see, to talk to
>someone to laugh at my jokes, and tell me when I'm being a cunt
>I wanted someone who'd make me want to be a better person

and she found me like a month ago

STAY TUNED FOR PART III

very shy, thin girl with beautiful body and face

Slutty girl with high libido. She can be dumb as a brick, as long as she's obedient.

A Real One.

that's too specific.

you need to drop these ideas about what you think you want and just get to know someone on a one on one level.

trust me, if you're on Sup Forums you're not a great catch either.

I will stay stick to certain principles...no thieves, junkies into hard drugs (because they are thieves), no chicks who already have a boyfriend because they will cheat on you like they did the last guy...why not? someone who can hold a steady paycheck. don't hate on the job. respect anyone who can hold any job.

hot tall skinny blond that is weird and want to start a religious cult with me

You want a trap.

Imo, non-african black people smell really nice aswell.

Ya'll nigga need to learn from this mofo right here

CONT. PART III

About two months ago my coworker introduced me to her friend from high school. The friend was pretty, 18, and flirted with me the whole time she was in my cafe.

>I thought nothing of it, I'm not really interested in younger chicks
>a month passes and I find a girl on tinder who looks familiar
>I show my coworker/homie the girl, recognizes her as our other coworker's friend
>I shoot her a message, she's hot and I'd fuck her, but since she's my coworkers friend I figured it would be in my best interest for me to treat her right
>so I take her out for sushi
>she tells me that she's had a crush on me since we first met, apparently even having posted a picture of me to her "finsta" with some cute little caption about how it would never happen
>she's funny, but like i said before, maybe too young for me
>2nd date she takes me to her place and teases my dick the whole time
>turns out she's incredibly well read, walls of books in her room
>family is STUPID wealthy, biggest private home I've ever set foot in
>met her folks, lovely people, found me quite pleasant apparently
>3rd date we fuck, sex is unreal, neck is unreal
>I'm into her, she's into me, I start to think about dating her
>now we fuck every time we hang out
>we text each other all the time
>one night we're cuddling, I'm forcing her to watch Pulp Fiction since she hasn't seen it
>she just looks at me and says "I'm really glad we met"
>I'm just happy now
>I don't fucking believe it, and I sorta hate myself for being so into this girl, but guys she's great

my dad sat me down two nights ago and said: "hey user, i don't know how serious things between you and girl are, but she seems like a real catch"
>every once in a while my dad says these little things that really fucking stick with me, this is one of them

She's an 8/10 boys, probably on her way to being 9 if she doesn't let herself go in college

I think she thinks we're dating, but I'm gonna ask her out for real on v-day

well just go to a graveyard and claim one

PART FOUR: EXTRA STUFF

>THE ASS IS FAT
>BUT THE BITCH SKINNY
>SHE DOESN'T DRINK OR SMOKE
>SHE DOESN'T GIVE ME SHIT FOR DRINKING AND SMOKING ALL THE TIME
>NO DADDY ISSUES
>BEST NECK GAME
>BEST PUSSY

also she really likes to cuddle, and rubs my back like a professional, and I want her

>non-african
>black
>pick one

Fuck you and your perfect life you cunt
And your triple dubs

female

One that isn't so obsessed with work so I can actually spend some time with her

age 5 to 6

this

I wouldn't wait til V-Day, that could fuck that holiday up if things go south. Just do it sooner.

Non.

I have been in 10 years of relationships and each and every single one of them ended the same.

Every single women is out there just for safety, money, power and comfort.

Fuck it, im going my way. Women can fuck you up mentally and im totally done with that

>What kind of girlfriend do you want?
my gf does whatever i want her to do.
she's intelligent, cooks, cleans. we do most of it together and i'm not a fucking idiot. she never goes out partying, ladies night in her mindset is just eating fine stuff at restaurants with her other female friends that i'm also good friends with.
she loves classical music and theatre/opera, wants to major in art history and work for sothebys. she works for a big company in germany already.
she's loyal as fuck, catholic and hot. she loves pokemon and still plays every game she can get.

the only bad thing about her is that she's goddamn insane and weird about anything related to other people than me.
she doesn't know how to be normal to my friends. it's always like she's stuck in business mode and wears a mask.
annoying as hell.

i guess, when there is no real issue i focus on the least annoying part and get mad about that.
i am happy.