Do you like Hispanic chicks?

Do you like Hispanic chicks?

Of course!

Nice ass

I'm Hispanic and I can't stand these women.

do you like billy corgan's penis?

I Hate Spain

Sure do anons. Here's another one. Anymore?

their asses and feet must smell soooo good

Ive found they seem predisposed to beautiful curves in all the right places however....super easy to preggers and after that, body goes straight downhill.

Latinas age very well... Only black girls age better

Agreed I know this oneHas great curves in her butt

I'm hispanic and haven't fucked my own women yet, just white and asian girls, for the same reason, Lol. They're sexy as fuck but I just can't stand their attitude or they're too dumb/can't carry a conversation well.

how are Asian girls? have they been good fucks?

Where from?

You're missing out man. I've fucked a Guatemalan girl and Colombian. Colombian had the better ass and was actually very smart...the other one...not so much

Very submissive/eager to please. 10/10 would recommend.

plenty of Hispanic girls are smart.

is it easy to get them as a Latino guy?

Not when they're on the wrong side of the wall.

>Only black girls age better
mate, have you seen how much black girls tits sag? Sure, their faces stay young until their 50s, but they get granny tits by 30.

There are 10s of millions of US born Hispanics, you retard

All i have around me are chicks from honduras/el salvador. There's a few good looking ones but majority are kinda bleh.

Do you live on Long Island by any chance? It's kinda like that where I live too except there's also a lot of Dominicans.

I would love a qt Saladoran/Honduran gf, though.

Got it. You should try one some time...might enjoy it.

>Colombian ass related

that's fuckin nice...I wanna sniff her ass crack

I mean, it depends on the type of girl. If she's a good type girl odds are slim to none. Family pressure will not allow her to even consider dating outside of her race.

If she's more westernized it's a lot easier. Just treat her like any other girl and see how it goes.

Viet/Phillipino girls seem to be easier than korean/chinese girls. i don't even see japanese girls around so have no idea but i'd assume they'd fall into the first category.

Yeah I'm referring to US born ones or at least ones who've been in the US long enough to speak English fluently.

Nah, not in LI.

I own a business in an area that's mainly populated by people from honduras/el salvador.

Not many near my home or the places I hang though. Kinda awk to hit on my customers, Lol.

I loved it while it lasted. Tried swallowing and everything. Very tight as well. I sniffed her ass before and it did smell very good

Goddess quality.

DMV?

Only if they have a nice dark bush down there

How did it smell? Was she aware that you were sniffing her butt?

Latinas have great hair and great feet, among many other things

mfw latina gf

beauty with barely any effort, best body ever
love that girl

She did know I was smelling it. She didn't mind me liking it either. I think she was a secret freak like that. This is the best I have picture wise of her ass.

That's absolutely beautiful

What is she like?

What type of Latinas are your favorite? For me it's a tie between Mexican girls and Puerto Rican girls

I like Mexican, Colombian, and Puerto rican girls are also good

Thanks user. She was great. Anymore questions?

Puerto Rican chicks have insansely interesting/desirable facial features

Walking around The Bronx always gives me spank bank material

did she have a tasty pussy? did she give good head?

shit, dont look too long they will just end up pregnant!

Where from??

I like their assess and their desire to be freaks lolol

I actually didn't eat her out very often which I regret and her pussy was super tight..when we first started dating she was a virgin and when I tried fingering her it was super right on my finger

She also gave great head she tried swallowing a couple times but wasn't able to take the full load

Fucking MOAR demanded.

I'm mexican, I have to

secret freak? ROFL

thats completely normal

>Willy corgan.jpg

Jesus Christ my fucking sides

is it common for dudes to smell their girlfriend's asses?

Sorry user I only beach pictures

You are right I've learned that after being with a few Latinas

For me yeah lol I eat my girls ass sometimes for kicks

I had to literally encourage my Latina from Denver to brush her teeth. Thankfully the stank wasn't 24/7, but noticeable at sometimes. The film and discoloration was on the teeth was very noticeable. I finally made a plan to buy us bathroom supplies. It was honestly that or keep offering gum and eventually embarrassing the girl.

Alas we are no longer together, but I seen her family and they'd need to have a reunion to make a smile.

I hope she kept up the hygiene, she was beautiful and didn't have parents to show her how important it was.

that's odd, most Latinas I've known have great hygiene

Same. Never met a Latina that didn't take care of their teeth and pussy

I fucking LOVE the smell of my gf's butthole. I go absolute insane over it. If she's taken a shower, about 1-2 hours later the smell is amazing. I'm about to go grab a pair of her panties to sniff.

Any pictures of her ass? Also, nationality??

My woman is half Mexican and it's great. I think she's got a white fetish because she hates her Mexican half and loves everything about my whiteness.

Half asian

Ditto. I'm a white guy who lives in south Florida, almost exclusively dated Latinas. Puerto Rican, Cuban, Colombian, Peruvian, Mexican, Venezuelan, now married to a Guatemalan. Every single one of them has had impeccable hygiene.

moar of this

That's her? Damn

Yes, but only if they're around 14 or 15. After that they start to turn into fat ugly breeder spics pretty fast. And nobody wants to fuck an ugly wetback.

yup

So out of all the nationalities which one was best at sex and why??

Very nice asshole and pussy user

My girlfriend of 10 years is Mexican.

Love em.

I do as long as they're not in my country.

Can we get some pictures user? I love Mexican ass and pussy

Yeah same here,

White dude living in South Florida, all the latin chicks have great hygiene.

to hairy and generally poor teeth hygene, them spanish chickas

This girl is from Florida...Cuban...damn you guys for having such hot Latinas

I'd have to say one of the Puerto Ricans I dated. She was about 10 years older than me, I was 28 at the time. Stone cold freak, enthusiastic as fuck, amazing 10/10 body with a flawless ass. Stayed horny. First time we fucked was in my back seat on the side of the road after our third date. Couldn't wait until we got back to my apartment. Started giving me head while I was driving. We pull over and climb in the back. She pulls out a little bottle of lube and says, "I brought this in case you wanted to fuck me in the ass." I took her up on the offer.

Lying virgin

Hell yeah latinas are the best

all about the ass

Nah, she just loved it in the ass.

more?

Hispanic women are fucking nuts

Stick to white girls

nice do you have nudes?

my little stinky senorita

sadly no, just some tease photos

We need to know the ethnicities of these girls guys

her ass is perfect