This is one sad pathetic place. Seriously, this is sad. You will never get women like us. Real women. You harass us...

This is one sad pathetic place. Seriously, this is sad. You will never get women like us. Real women. You harass us, endanger us, but fuck you. We make a stand and we're calling you pathetic losers out. You will never know the touch of a women or from someone who loves you. You will never amount to anything, but be a bunch of disgusting things that do disgusting things online and have vaccous lives.

I guess here is your chance to speak to actual real live women, but I doubt you will make the best of it.

PS yeah, you know me, I'm ashley, and no I won't submit to your bullshit demands.

PS as in you know me, ashley, the one typing now. I am wearing the sweater in pic and these women support me and you have harassed them tool. it's disgusting bullshit

Lefty's quite fit. The other three not so much.

now spit on me, tie my hands together, and put that buttplug up my ass

Tits or GTFO

Feminazis?

fuck off back to red dit, she-faggot

the girls from Warpaint have gone downhill

Shitty bait

sage sage sage

Are we playing fuck marry kill?
Because I would kill and fuck all 4.
In that order.

fuck you

nope

yeah whatevert

we're all beautiful

uh huh
??

you're shitty bait

proving my point

they all look fine to me. What exactly are the requesting from the abyss that is Sup Forums. What did you guys do i want to know now?

baity baity

Hey ashley johnson

remember when I used to fuck you in the ass in public??

should I post that video??

Don't take the bait kids

Remember sage goes in all fields

look great at work, kidding, you're fucking ugly

>we're all beautiful
Some body has been lying to you OP...

>You will never get women like us
>like us

I sure as fuck hope not.

Moar?

rape, kill, kill ,kill

mor

You all look like gormless runts, the kinda girls the loser guy picks out at the start of the night because he knows you're easy. Genuinely look like you belong on a pink floyd album cover from the 60s. And I mean this reads like you're all cunts. Wouldn't fuck any of you with a borrowed dick, too much cuntyness and not enough looks to makeup for it.

Love from a guy that does alright and doesn't really struggle at life or the opposite gender.

(Sure I took the bait but just on the off chance).

A quality dick will never enter the Salmon Caves you mean cunts possess

sAX