Tfw no qt catholic gf to go to mass with, hey Sup Forums do any of you have a wonderful qt catholic gf?

tfw no qt catholic gf to go to mass with, hey Sup Forums do any of you have a wonderful qt catholic gf?

half of catholics are black people
the other half is brown people
hence why there is no such thing as a qt catholic

i can be your catholic bf

are austrians brown people? i know french people are so i won't bother asking

>do i have a gf
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>tfw always hated mass
>met this girl at uni
>date
>went to mass once and wasnt as shitty as always
>she stops talking to me withut reason
I feel you familamalopolis

Catholic girls tend to be extremely left wing
T.went catholic school

they are just as brown as us and even gayer if such a thing is possible

Ive had 4 of them
t. NI
All girls are left wing, you can change that fairly easily

This man knows.

Did you go to Mass today

Haven't gone in like a month

I go to mass almost every Sunday. No qt gf, sadly. I go with my grandma and then we eat lunch together.

There's a very cute girl at my church, though. We see each other when I participate in church life, and we get along pretty well (and like half the parish, including the priest, ships us together) but I haven't had the balls to outright ask her out yet.

that's very cute with your grandma, try asking the qt out user maybe god wills it.

best friend?

Since my grandpa's death she's been pretty lonely, so I try to see her whenever I have time. Not easy recently because of university, so Sunday mass is the easiest way for me to see her.

Yeah, I think I will soon. Been waiting for a good opportunity, but it just hasn't happened yet.

>TFW perfect high class Catholic gf and I'll end up ruin it because I just can't stop hooking up with flaite girls because they are fun AF

I know that feel, pinoy

Why do French always sound so majestic?

Fuck off christfag.