Italian Rock Band Soviet Soviet Denied Entry To The U.S

Jailed And Then Deported

>Soviet Soviet

>Italian trio Soviet Soviet were scheduled to perform live on The Morning Show on KEXP. Their sophomore album Endless was released on felte Records back in December, and with its dark, anthemic, post-punk sound, quickly became a favorite on the KEXP airwaves. Unfortunately, the in-studio — as well as their scheduled performances at Kremwerk, SXSW, and venues along the west coast — had to be canceled.

well what did they do?

They look like arabs

they clearly don't though, have you have never seen an arab ? they are much more brown
i think it's just the beards giving that impression but those are hipster beard not terrorist beard

You've been living with migrants for far too long. They do look like arabs.

>keeping Soviets out of the US

God Bless

Im speaking about facial features. They look like arabs

>dude arabs lmao

thank God we don't look like snowniggers or sandniggers, Med is master race.

Yet, racistic groups are allowed to play in Trumps U.S.A.

Well done idiots.

But you look like arabs. Why are you so offended just accept who you are

we are italians

we look like dark haired med people, arabs look like arabs, if you are a tiny brained snownigger with cognitive dissonance I don't know what to tell you.

You look like bleached arabs.

you are mother look like bleached arabs

And italians and arabs look similiar.

Good, we don't need any more hipsters.

I am a greek

Us Arabs don't look like Shitalians. Please don't make this mistake again.

They probably answered the "have you ever smoked marijuana" or "have you ever been arrested" questions incorrectly.
>racistic groups
Which ones, and are they foreign? Freedom of speech is our right, not the right of foreigners wishing to visit here.

God Bless USA

you look like human shaped turds that's true

Judging by the OP you look like heroin addicts with Slavic-tier hair. Ew. EW

The Soviet scare must have left a bigger impression than they thought

Judging by the worst shithole neighborhoods in my city you look (and smell) like turds and walking garbage bags so I wouldn't keep talking

Its sad to see two clise brothers fighting each other

>so I wouldn't keep talking

What are you gonna do, Shitalian? Fling some of your mother's putrid pasta sauce at me like the primal beings you are? Shitalian please, you can't intimidate me on the internet. Wannabe mafiosi.

I'm going to post some famous indie bands and you tell me which ones look like ar*bs

Left one is 100% arab. The rest is dubious

Christ you Shitalians are grim-looking.

metal dudes

All arabs

>meanwhile muhammad alis son got detained while on his way to a senate hearing about being previously detained
americans trying to be fascists would be terrifying if they weren't so hilariously incompetent

Everyone except the middle one looks arab

Again all arabs

last one because the turk is the only one replying

btfo

They just look inbred desu

don't insult my favorite band

and stay out!!!!

Spotted at an airport several shades too brown, making weird noises with their mouth.

we colonized America already though.

Trump really hates brown people

This. Its like spain complaining about morrocans while being moors themselves. Americans are already moors from previous italian immigration its just dumb and racist to block the band from entering the united states.

the Italians as far as I know rarely exist past the coasts

I know there was one in my school, but then, they aren't Italians anymore, but Americans, you old world people naturally will never understand this

enjoy your muslims by the way :3

>have you have never seen an arab ?
>Germany

Of fucking course he has.

I'm pretty sure American immigration office still asks if you are or ever have been a member of a communist party, that's almost definitely the reason they were detained

Shut the fuck up you kraut piece of shit, you ruined Europe with your love for arab and black cock, you're the lowest of the low, even lower than the Turkroaches.

You'd expect the Russians to have raped some nationalism into you after WW2 but it seems not.

Italian-Americans outside of the northeast are just Americans, and those from the northeast aren't human. Either way, the dagos trying to enter the country aren't American in any way, so they're not owed entry in any way.
Good.