Gf is a prude who won't even let me lightly spank her butt

gf is a prude who won't even let me lightly spank her butt.

How do i turn her into a kinky fuckslut who lets me tie her up, stick things in her bum, and flog her while she calls me master/ daddy?

go get yourself a slut and leave the less disgusting ones for someone who's not such a degenerate asshole

Pay her money like they do to the sluts in the videos. Only gross ugly people really like that kind of stuff.

That's not even remotely true

fritzl her

>"lets me'

Just take what you want bro, make her cum at least 3 times before you let her go...

Are you white by any chance? Sounds like your problem is probably your little white dick. Why would she want to be the slave to a dicklet? If you were a hung black bull, she'd let you do all that and more. The best thing you can do is lock yourself in chastity find a BBC for her if you want to see her do those things.

>If you were a hung black bull

I love how you folks like to compare yourselfs to animals.

This. I have a virgin Gf atm who wants to wait until marriage, how do I get her to have sex with me sooner?
Inb4 rape

user, this is user

>tfw wifey refers to me as daddy at all times, when answering phone "hello daddy", when i ask her to do something "of course daddy" when we are in public or in front of friends "mmm yes please daddy"
such a good girl

Dump her so she can go find an actual man

/thread

You don't. Over half the population of the earth is female. Find another one. It's not that complicated.

just watch 50 Shades of Grey with her.

worked for my gf

I just sent this to my wife on a whim. Seems like she's totally into. Chicks are closet perverts for sure.

You two are probably extremely young but your girlfriends maturity will change and they will want to do more sexual things. When I first started dating my girl years ago she didnt like to suck dick. Now she enjoys choking on it and deepthroating it.You have to gradually work things in that they 'discover' they like while doing things sexually. Start asking to take pictures of her ass, touching her over her pants. Just generally start to do more sexual things around her that she will get used to. Its either she adapts or stays the same and you break up. Which honestly at that point dont worry about it, plenty of women will fuck you.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I was just fucking with her

Dont fall for this jews' ploys at trying to get the goyims to turn cuck.

Im a sticky stinky chickky chicknnn bokkety bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok

bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok v

you seem like a cuck, you wife aint going to put up with that shit for long.

bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok

bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok

bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok bok

And then thru truth leaks out a little.

this you can tell just from the messages your cuck attitude dries her up

LOL so cringeworthy
>PLEASE STOP

believe it or don't
doesn't matter much to me
either way i'm still feelsgood

I love when niggers act like a BBC will make any girl do whatever they want them to. Get that shit out of here and finish picking the field.

send her a pic of forced orgasm...bondage+hitachi or fuckng machine and post results

You little cuck. go watch some PST and take notes. Also you don't ask to get rough, you gradually increase the roughness over time.

Saying cringeworthy is cringeworthy. Lol is just 3 letters meant to add emotional context. Maybe you prefer haha or a smiley.

No you stupid faggot whats cringeworthy is how clear your wife isnt into it and how hard youre trying to force it. Not you saying the random interjection 'Lol' learn reading comprehension.

Okay you uptight little twat. It's just banter. She enjoys it.

Moar

She has mentioned bondage before so she is, in fact, into it. She just won't admit it. The horse dick comment and pic was meant to throw her off. Everyone is "cuck" these days. The most over used word ever. Kys

Simple, you use conditioning.

I've never had a partner that didn't end up liking what I like. I have an hitachi magic wand, highly appreciated.
You bring her to the edge of an orgasm multiple times. When she's really desperate, do or say something that is related to the thing you want her to like. Tell her before though, that you want it to be consensual. Say that you want to spank her as she cums, but that is the requirement for letting her cum. Trust me, nothing makes a person as desperate as being on the edge of cumming a dozen times.
She will let you spank her. Don't overdo it, just a light swat or so as she cums. Do this a bunch of times and she'll want more. The endorphins relased during the orgasm coupled with the physical sensation will make her enjoy it whether she wants to or not.
For those anons that have a gf with a kink you don't share, but want to share. You can do the same thing. Just bring yourself to the edge of an orgasm, start to think about whatever it is that she likes and then cum.

>won't even let me lightly spank her butt
Dump her ass

MOARRRRR

>For those anons that have a gf with a kink you don't share, but want to share. You can do the same thing. Just bring yourself to the edge of an orgasm, start to think about whatever it is that she likes and then cum.

i did this with studying, it didnt work.

>whats cringeworthy is how clear your wife isnt into it and how hard youre trying to force it.

Jesus Christ you're such a beta

i kek'd

why do you just keep samefagging? nobody cares that your wife is going to divorce you in 2 years.

She Sends me nude pics all the time and we talk about random and sometime odd sex stuff. It's a good relationship. Little virgin cunts on here don't get it and will bore the fuck out of their girls in a matter of months.

This wasn't me you dumb twat. Been married for 7 years and still going strong.

Don't listen to other faggots who are still dreaming about the one hand job they got 4 years ago.

Act like you want to wait until marriage too. Tell her you love her. She will fuck you. She's fronting to make sure you're serious.

Put in some mouth and finger game and for sure she'll beg for it. Maintain frame.