My dick is curved left and im trying to straighten it. How much damage an i causing myself en and will it work

My dick is curved left and im trying to straighten it. How much damage an i causing myself en and will it work

I'm fucking laughing my ass off

It won't work and the most you'll do is make yourself uncomfortable for no good reason.

Is there any actual way to fix it?

Consider your penis a plant, once it stops growing you can no longer do anything to stop it from being in that shape.

looks safe to me
let us know if it worked

No nigga

Why would you want to fix it?

Holy kek, OP. What is wrong with you?

I cannot function during sex for longer then 4 minutes and my dick looks like a u-turn. Im fucked

Accept it faggot

Lol just use your right hand instead

You can wire branches fag

That is literally a fucking finger splint omg I'm dying

Just jerk off with the other hand you dipshit.

awwwwwww cute little red bow.

tie it in a little bow tie :D

My fucking sides

Just start taking it in the ass problem solved

Because they´re still growing you absolute cumwad.

did you just put a thumb cast on your cock and put duck tape around it?

Helpless

He did lol

>_< would not fuck

Just wank off with your left hand op

You are a fucking retard.
Seriously. Legit retarded. Should get that checked first.

i am already jerking off with my left, should i switch hand from now on?

>When you whack so hard you permanently deform your dick

That's not how you do it dumbass. Get a brick and a rope, tie the brick to your dick, throw brick from high place

Hook us up with an un-splinted pic, OP?

That's nothing.

Surgery

yes, don't you see the correlation here, it's no coincidence that you wank with your left hand and that your dick is curved to the left

i have a good idea. why dont you use a strap on for real sex

i don't understand how your curve prevents you from lasting longer than 4 minutes? that's a different issue all together.

anyway, I speak from experience. I have a similar curve (although my dick is bigger, lel) and have a normal sex life. protip: try different angles/positions to hit different spots. use your curve to your advantage.

I also have a curve to the left and have always beat my meat with my dominant hand (right). I don't think hand preference matters.

ewwww wtf dude is like totally to the side.

kill yourself.

I honestly don't know if there is a woman vain enough in life and in general who could care about such a thing

We just go: "hey that's a rather good looking dick" and "well he was amazing in the sack. Awesome."

when you fap tug your dick to the right. It should feel uncomfortable a bit, OP. It takes 6months-2 years for its shape to straighten out.
source: I had a left-curved dick and it still is a bit (not bad tho).

It doesn't, and he doesn't think this will work to change the shape. He just wants a bunch of strangers to look at and discuss his dick on the net. We're his fetish.

Go on and get yer rocks off to this thrilling repartee