What's it like to suck a cock and swallow a load?

What's it like to suck a cock and swallow a load?

u should know op

javascript:quote('721886431');

ask your dad

I'm not gay but I would suck a tranny cock just as long as it's not a man, has to be a tranny

Not bad. Not great.

I prefer taking loads in the ass - especially if he's a big shooter.

It feels amazing. I'm getting hard just thinking about it.

Ask op

Its hot. There's no better feeling than when you're sucking a cock and he's about to cum and you feel the cock getting harder in your mouth and he can't help pushing his hips into your face

It's warm, soft and veiny. You can feel a nice, musky scent. It fills your mouth and produces so much saliva that you're going to choke if you won't swallow it. It kinda grows bigger with time and fills it even more. You can feel it throbbing. When he's close to orgasm, he slows his movements, but makes them longer and intense. And then the cum hits your throat or tongue, depends where it is in a specific moment. Cum tastes terrible, it's warm but it's noticeably colder than sucked meat. A flavor is a mixture of bitter and salt, it's wet and liquid but has some clumps at the same time.

Do you want to try it OP?

Only a female cock

Cum tastes really good actually

OP here. I tasted my own cum a few times and it tastes nice and sweet. Are a lot of guys like me or do they have a bad diet?

Oh shit I fapped to that once a few weeks ago. The buff guy is my type.

Feels good if you're doing it as a service to someone you care about. I like doing it but I like jerking my man off into my mouth more than bobbing my head. Also best feeling is when he cums. Sometimes I like the taste, sometimes I don't. But I still put my lips around his tip and jerk it onto my tongue and let him push his cock in more if he wants to. I swallow, just out of love...I want him to be apart of me.

Don't listen to the haters. There's no better feeling in life than another man's hard, hot cock pulsing in your mouth as he shoots a huge load straight down your throat.

not that great. my friend and i used to trade bjs all the time in jr high. never swallowed though. one time i let him cum in my mouth but it was gross. i'm straight so maybe that's why i didn't like it.

A tranny with s cock IS a man.

So are you all about the cock or does the rest of a man's rugged, hairy body turn you on too OP

Yes I want to be gangbanged so bad. I'm closeted bisexual. I usually look at women but I love looking at men too.

nope.jpg

>I'm closeted bisexual

Same. Never been gangbanged but taking dicks is becoming an addiction.

I believe in you, OP. You can do this.

Despite only dating girls, I'd have to agree. I did it once in an anonymous Grindr hookup and fucking loved it. Swallowed every drop but was afraid of STDs later. That's the only problem--gay guys have too many STDs. I wanna suck more dick but I don't wanna catch anything from some random gay guy.

The big attraction is cock but I like big hairy bears a lot.

It's weird because when it comes to women I like really feminine ones.

You gotta get yourself some regulars then.

Big hairy bears, roger that.

BTW apparently these two are IRL father/son? idk

Feels good man.

Same. When it comes to women/trans I'm dominant, but for guys I'm only submissive and I like em bigger, taller, bigger cock, etc.

Yeah I'm not into incest lol but the older guy is gorgeous.

It tastes pretty Neutral... I don't know what's wrong with girls who didn't like it

FUck you

I'm the exact same. I've never been with a guy but this really feminine and submissive feeling comes over me when I fantasise about fucking one.

What's it like to have a cock in your ass?

Yeah, I'm with a long-term partner, and I love the way his cock twitches in my mouth when something I do feels extra good. Learning the ins and outs of what pleases a person takes time, but feels great when I do it. I love sucking his load down too because of how much he loves it (and it tastes alright), but I've been with other guys who had foul, sour cum.

I'm a gay guy and I love sucking cock and I do swallow sometimes but anyone that seats cum tastes good is lying. It's like really gooey saltwater I mean opt feels good to do it and really arousing and hot but it doesn't actually taste good

kek'd hard

For me it doesn't feel as good as I expect because I fantasize and build it up in my head. There's no pleasure and it hurts. I guess that might change if I got fucked regularly though