Alert! French stoners report in!

Alert! French stoners report in!

I have a question. What word in french you use for the rear end of a joint, so called a "roach" in english?

Asking in the name of art

bumping with reaction images

la cucroissant

le toncar

I'm asking because I want pic related but with a roach in it and the text "This is not a roach" on my wall, I think it's preety dumb and clever at the same time lol

meme si tu roules en marocco?

dubs into trips, nice.

Wich one is more widely used? also, is there a literal translation for any of those you may lend me?

Le cul d'la vieille

Le Faggot.

techniquement il n'y a pas de mot équivalent au "roach", le toncar est ce qui s'en rapproche le plus à ma connaissance

le cul

that's fake.

Le toncar (slang reverse for carton) seems ok

"cucroissant" is just a troll man.

googling this brings up results for filter, I need the word for a leftover half of a joint

marche aussi.

un botch

in Quebec french, that would be "butch"

appreciated, hadn't realized until I googled
I'll go for toncar, merci frenchfriends!

Le cul de la vieille.

Dude, tlm appel ça un roach

Un botch, c quand t'es rendu au point où c'qui a pu fuck all donc tu le "botch"

bah y reste rien non plus sur l'image d'OP. jamais entendu un roach a sherbrooke

is not its just more underground than the liquified portion of the earth's mantle.

Un roach c quand tu botch ton bat au 1/4 ou 1/6 de la fin

Un roach habituellement, c pcq t'as pu gros weed pis tu veux essayer de l'étendre question de pas l'fumer trop vite

pis que tu vienne de Sherbrooke ou Chibougamau ça pas rapport

St'un anglicisme à la base

Le cul ou le mégot
Depends if there is something left worth smoking or not

why are you all speaking italian on an american identity theft chat room?

Le roach

Can you please bother google with your problems and not Sup Forums?
I mean how hard is this? I literally have autism but your fucking retarded

We call it "the spice" in North Wales. "Who wants the spice?" "Nah fuck off mate that's too spicy"

Le cul de la vieille

>le edgy wizard

They're right.
Le cul (de la vieille), le tonc(ar), la latte du cowboy, la dernière latte

Duchė

La puta chusta no disgusta hermano jajjjajjajajaj

Le mégot

Le cul

the "toncar" is the piece of cardboard you put in the rear end of your joint, to prevent burns. The "mégot" is what remains of the jointwhen it's been smoked (essentially cardboard, paper and burnt weed). "Mégot" is usually used when talking about cigarettes.

Guys, I have a question.
Can you roll a tiny joint(if you could even call it that in this case), where you can take like only one drag?

I tried weed for the first time a while back, and those 4-5 drags almost gave me a heart attack. But apart from the heart attack, it was interesting, so I might wanna try again in the future, but I'd be completely fine by taking 1-2 huffs, a whole big joint would go to waste.

Le cul d'la vieille.

Oui oui papa roach

Lol you can smoke bongs

WOrst idea ever, this is actually the equivalent of 5-10 drags... Just roll a joint, you don't have to smoke it all straight away. Smoke one drag, enjoy it, light it up again later and smoke an other

Depends of the quantity, and with only herb in it, it isn't agressive at all