So what is everyone drinking and listening to ?

So what is everyone drinking and listening to ?

youtube.com/watch?v=nKghPMoq0mY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CfbCLwNlGwU
youtube.com/watch?v=yDLYmxdc5CE)
youtube.com/watch?v=RN54Ko5R6hs
youtube.com/watch?v=hDR7dWeEecs
youtube.com/watch?v=wOF_ydhmHBo
youtube.com/watch?v=73gxjbbem00
youtube.com/watch?v=pAwR6w2TgxY
youtube.com/watch?v=q-h1vF69-_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Selfbump

youtube.com/watch?v=CfbCLwNlGwU

You're welcome, straight from my private playlist. ;-) Don't drink tho.

Why not drink ? It's not like this is the AA

Jack Daniels and Coke

Big L - MVP (youtube.com/watch?v=yDLYmxdc5CE)

I used to be a big fan of jack D until I got superiorely drunk in it and blurted out that I'd been sexually molested to my girlfriend

That's fucked bro, how did she handle it?

You clearly know why you shouldn't drink, just giving some advice. Whether or not you take it into account is up to you.

She took it like a champ and arranged a meeting with a shelter afterwards. Even gave me a kebab mix for being incredibly drunk

Actually I don't really know to be honest, it's the lesser evil of doing things to keep yourself entertained

Well first of all, it's unhealthy. Might eventually develope an addiction and ruin your life

You might develop an unhealthy addiction to anything that is entertaining, so I don't see the biggie

youtube.com/watch?v=RN54Ko5R6hs

Eh it depends. Drinking can affect others badly. Would you want to be around an unpleasant drunk person for example? You know what I mean.

Throwback to 05, nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=hDR7dWeEecs

The fact is not everyone gets unpleasent, my dad used to get unpleasent, and I myself used to before I got medicated... Now I can handle a buzz and take it easy and mellow, and know when to stop too without getting over the top. The amounts of alcohol I've poured down the drain from knowing my limits is incredible.

It's like being in school again

youtube.com/watch?v=wOF_ydhmHBo

youtube.com/watch?v=73gxjbbem00

Strychnine and screaming

This is pretty nice, sounds like pogo

youtube.com/watch?v=pAwR6w2TgxY

Sounds like a load

youtube.com/watch?v=q-h1vF69-_4

This is nice

Drinking a 10 pack of Kronenbourg.
Just been out and had a meal and a few drinks with my family for my 30th birthday!
Fucking awesome day today.
Need a dank bud though... it's 10.45pm and it's not looking too likely I'll get a birthday smoke but I've got enough drink to get me though the night.

Happy 30th to you ! I'm glad your day was good. Too sad about the smoke though, even though I'm intolerant to THC