What goes through your mind when you see this image?

What goes through your mind when you see this image?

Theres a real life out of chans

I'm glad the man has found meaning in life.

either adopted or cucked

Somebody shootin blanks.

Honestly pure disgust. Someone should kill that man and end his misery.

That that's Tyler Joseph and Jenna Joseph, that's not their kid, and they have no children. Tyler is the frontman of Twenty One Pilots and doesn't have time to start a family currently.

They adopted a black child. This child will now be raised with white values and identify as white. She will always know her father. If this couple now has a natural white child, she will learn that her success has less to do with her skin color and more to do with her choices.

This image gives me hope.

I'm happy she has a farther.

Better off alone.

These people are worse than murderers. They are replacing the species with an inferior lower IQ savagae instead of having superior white children.

They don't have an adopted black child. That's Tyler and Jenna Joseph. That child is their niece.

>"Hurr durr gross niggers amirite"
Fuck off to /pol

Checked and /thread

Too much cuckoldry

Hahaha what the fuck is this pseudo-science bullshit.

sounds like this faggot fuck is maaad

I think pets are great. I don't see anything wrong here.

More like Im sick of the cringy "hurr, dumb niggers" joke. It wasn't funny to begin with. It's what the unoriginal faggot posts to get a cheap laugh because he doesn't have any other way to do it

Misspell, but only when the parents are white.

I'm a scientist. Hello. The comic depicts something that is very very unlikely, vanishingly unlikely even, but medically possible.

I'm not a robot

Adopted child with parents who can't probably have own children. How do i know that it is adopted? Well if the woman would be biological mother then the child would much whiter than that. That childs biological parents are both black.

fucking kek

you're all being baited
the couple is tyler joseph and his wife jenna
they have no kids; that's their niece in the photo

this

sweden

It makes me feel sad knowing I will never have a family of my own or be able to raise a kid

Made me think of this Sarah Andersen Cartoon.

1. cringe
2. acceptance
3. realize less competition for me