Be me

>be me
>Went abroad to study a Masters degree
>Meet this qt in Spain
>dated her, fucked, fell in love
>Finish master then went to live with qt. Meet family. All nice people.
>Eventually end up marrying her.
>ff 1yr.
>Wife starts eating more than usual. She gets moody and starts fighting for literally every single shit
>ff 6 months
>Wife went to 80 kg. From 50kg. when I met her.
>Qt not so qt anymore
>She stops caring about herself. Develops a fucking stinky pussy.
>The stench goes far beyond her fucking pants.
>One night the smell of rotten pussy hits me so hard that I went to sleep in the sofa.
>She snores worse than a fucking sea lion
>Fucking fat bitch is getting worse and approaches to 100kg
>paid a gym for her. Encouraged her to change. She says I am an opressive fucktard.
>She comes to me saying that I don't like her anymore.
>I deny it.
>She's right, tho.
>I am having trouble getting hard in sex and I loathe the smell of her corruption hole.
>She asks if I don't like her anymore. I replied 'what if I don't?'
>She says she would break up with me. That means no wife and user getting back to his shithole. Not a good idea.
>ff 6 months
>I start loathing her mere presence. I wonder for how long am I going to stand her 120 kg bitchery and a pussy that has become so filthy that is now the source of all evil.
>Bitch is just disgusting. Yet my idiot self still loves wife.
>ff today
>Bitch says she is divorcing me because "I don't touch her since last year and I judged her all this time for her appereance".
>stinky pussy and waffle wife are now kicking me out of my house. No money and nowhere to go.

I dont want advice or anything, Just wanted to share my story with my Sup Forumsros.

Welcome to Spain my friend

So you have a masters degree and are single whereas she is fat and has a rotten cunt.

You win that round.

Why wouldn't you get your own place and pay for it, leaving the whale in the mud?

Yeah well I still love her, tho. It's a shame. I wish I had been able to tell her out of it.

See

Well you have a masters degree im sure you will be fine

Wait a sec. How the fuck did she kicked you out of your house? If you divorce you get something am I right?
Anyway, that's sucks. Some women are like that, they just want their husband to love them no matter what they become. Stay strong and move on, you got a master and a beautiful life above you. Go live with your family for a bit, then get back to it!

In all seriousness, once you have recovered from this insane derailing of your life, you'll be eternally grateful. There is nothing better than being dumped by a disgusting scumbitch you've foolishly tied yourself to, and walking away with no kids, no alimony, free as a bird. Leave the country, make sure she can never find you again through social media, and when you meet a lovely home girl two years from now and move in with her, let this bad smelly dream wash away.

Yes. I am actually packing my stuff. Won't deny it hurts, it's not as painful as watching my lovely wife become this demonic being.

Fucking bin her mate, bye bye. No point being married to a fat bitch with a a smelly kipper. She won't ever lose that weight, Spanish chicks never do. Start thin fit and sex mad. End up fat, wrinkly, smelly with a moustache.

Get a divorce and move on.
You have a masters degree and she has a rancid ass. You win

That sounded good user. Thank you.

the women you loved is gone OP, nothing but a filthy hambeast remains.

collect yourself and live your life and find an actual woman.

I'm sorry you had to learn the hard way.

No problem. I'm not saying I've been there before myself, but...

Checked. And yeah user. I remember an episode in which I had to cover the Auschwitz like smell with durex lubricant.

Now I loathe durex too...

Good lord how an how go so low so fast ?

qt to qtip within years...

Stupidity

should've had a backup plan dude. Put some money away in a separate account.

A backup like a fucking hose to wash out the cheese off that cunt?

>married a Spanish woman
Found the problem, OP. I'm sorry for your lots.

hehe

This.

You have total opportunity now.

Any country.
Find a job with good pay in an interesting place where you can do your hobbies regularly.

Take up a new hobby, enjoy breathing air without cheese stench or stress.
Exercise every day, enjoy the simple things the sun and nature and a nice steak or listening to your favourite music.

never stay with a woman who doesn't respect you enough to not even smell decent. Even whores send away clients who stink (at least here)
Too bad you love a wife who shits on you. i know a lot of people who are like this, even though they are in their mid 20s they act like they won't get a different one. Are you out of options?

Before.

just fuck the extra calories out of her.

After.

>getting married
>young, dumb, and inexperienced
>to a foreigner
>to go live in a foreign country

let me explain a secret about women to you

women naturally are lazy and have no muscle mass, so they naturally turn into blobs just a few years past their prime breeding years

if you go and find another girl who doesnt exercise, it will happen to her too

She looks like the master copy of the barney mold.

genius