Ask a guy who's actually diagnosed with autism anything

Ask a guy who's actually diagnosed with autism anything.

Do you shit your pants or piss yourself when you are too occupied with something?

No

Could be worse I have Schizophrenia and OCD yet still manage to go to work.

Okay. I didn't say it was a bad thing.

Where you at on the spectrum?

I do not know the answer.

? What.

How do you not know. They would have told you, they don't just come out and say "you have autism" and that's it.

Nice try tho faggot.

It's because I don't remember what they said.

Do you have obsession with the weather? Or fear thunderstorms?

No.

How does it feel to be autistic?

Do sounds seem to distract you or sound louder than they actually are?

I was also diagnosed with Autism, they didn't specify where I was on the spectrum, they just said that I had autism. Fucking lying Jews wanting my money.

If you can describe how it feels without autism I think I could describe it better. But it feels pretty normal.

Not really.

How do I get diagnosed with autism? Will I get autismbuxs?

No one knows how autism is caused or a quote "cure" for it. The myth saying vaccine cause autism was made up by a doctor who forged his degree, and no I do not get Autismbux.

Im going say your not even on the spectrum. The questions I have asked people who were diagnosed with it have all these issues. I think you seen a quack for a doctor.

Do you like sausage rolls?

That's just a stereotype.

The hell are those?

If you were paid 20$ would you suck someone's dick?

Never

Are you inherently (born as) racist? Every autistic/Asperger's person i know is hella racist

135?

I really don't think color of skin should make you lesser than others. So no.

Still no.

3000?

I really wouldn't even for 10,000

Feel like home.

35000?

I still wouldn't.

1000000?

No .

He does it for free

Would you let me suck your dick?

No and well played sir.

I was diagnosed about five years ago and I don't get autismbux either. I applied but they rejected me because I have a job.

Will I get dubs in my next post?

Why wont you answer me?

Can you have a conversation normally while typing?

>Quote "cure"
KEK

this thread is cancer

are you like rainman autistic or like son of donald trump autistic ?

Interesting, i think if an an "autist", on the spectrum person has a job that makes them racist. """"non verbal learning disordered"""" wage slave person speaking. I hate everyone....
Sure im going to die a virgin and i hate niggers, but at least im not black or muslim right?

how does it feel posting a 50X48 pixel photo faggot ?

Are u autist?

>have autistic brother
>close as shit as kids
>always had eachother's backs
>always looking out for the other
>adolecense
>No father in my life
>before i was born he walked out
>single mother has to deal with the fact that one of her sons has autism by age 2
>growing up seems like a task too cruel for me to take
>fail at everything I do
>elementary school tore me and my brother apart
>playing mario double dash on gamecube as kids
>never let him win
>this pissed him off
>he stops playing games with me altogether
>age 16
>we live in the same home
>never talk
>mother always gets in between asks for me to do chores while he sits on his ass all day eating cheetos and drinking cocacola from autismbux
>i ask her why it has to be this why cant he do some chores and stop using an entire container of shampoo every time he showers? Why does it take him 3 hours to take a shit? why do you let him use your computer when the browsing history is constantly cleared? Do you know what you're raising?
>mother never wants to talk about it
>one day i hit 18 and so does he
>i get a job
>he still does what he's been doing since he was 6
>all he spends his money on is nintendo games and cheap snacks
>room messy as shit he constantly steps on dishes and mother has to come in every morning to take them out to wash
>they have hair and shit on them cause he never brooms his floor.
>My room is no saint's abode but clean enough to have friends over
>I never have anybody over
>neither does she
>I spend my money on transport to try and land a better one each time because part-time isn't cutting it for us
>bust my ass off along with mother barely scraping by
>one day ask her "is he ever going to change?"
>"no"

Every time i see some of you faggots talk autism i feel like telling you my story but never do. The reason behind that is because you can't even begin to understand what it is to live from birth to adulthood with one. I'm 25 now. I just wanted a normal brother. Why not?...

Hard stuff bruh. Im on the lighter side of the spectrum and i sure made my familys life harder than it should have

Luckily i have add\hiperfocusing and was able to score a good job because of my smarts. But the inability to recognize how normal people think is still a bitch

Sometimes my gf has to ask me if im sad angry or whatever because she cant tell from my face. And i dont know when im annoying people unless they directly tell me. My friends tell me when im doing something wrong and i stop. But normal people that dont know me get angry or weirded out Sometimes

are you an average Sup Forums user?