Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba

Yeah, so?

Sew buttons....

That's the shopped JA. Real JA, in OP picture......OK. Bunch of other hoes on that beach look a lot better I bet. IN fact, you can start a butterface thread with OP pic!!!

Mmm, yeah, contrived picture of her walking down the beach with her hair brushed and her skin oiled just right....nah, I like this one better. Or should I say, BUTTER....FACE!!!

I would fart in her mouth

HNNNGGGG!!!!!!

Methinks you're a wee bit too picky, my friend.

Her forehead is literally melting under the heat of the sun. Just like, yes you guessed it, an actual stick of butter....

Go back to Sup Forums gossip sluts. I think i saw a Jenna Fischer thread for you.

Don't get me wrong, her body is top notch and when she's got the makeup caked on her face, she looks damn presentable. But don't be delusional, most of these celeb hoes look pretty goddamned ordinary when they're just hanging out...no better than most except they sucked the right cock to get to the top...

Genetically Spanish, sexy af

Don't take it so personally. If you think she's such hot shit then don't post such a shitty set of photos to start this thread. She looks very ordinary in those pictures. The other shots in this thread make her look better...smoke & mirrors, my friend.

Was at her peak in the movie Idle Hands

>no nudity clause=somehow worse than slutty
>old gay man
>perversely asexual in context of physicality
>irredeemably frigid
>bogus normie psuedo-philogyny
>cum dumpster
>cocksucker
>lower than crack whore

Jessica Alba has a non-nudity clause. Fuck that loveless bitch.

I take it you don't like her then?

those armpits...nom nom
kudos on trips 888 is fortune

i was younger too. ripen up in age, but not wisdom, i say she was still my favourite way after machete. if only the shower scene would have featured ffn

o..kay...

And if that was really her....

Nice trips.

yea i know..

Shame she doesn't do nudity. And to be honest with ya, I don't know why she refuses to do so. I mean, what's the big deal about getting naked on screen? It's not like she's actually fucking anybody in these scenes or anything like that, ya know?

THE DANKEST.
Jessica Alba in Idle Hands is PRIME Jessica Alba

She looks yummy in that pic.

can't she afford a bikini bottom that fits? doesn't she make mad cash with her health products line?

tru enuf m8

agreed, she must not be smart with her money
2/10 would not bang

She should probably forgo the idea of wearing a bikini anyways.

Too bad about the herps.