No rekt up in this bitch? Come on now

No rekt up in this bitch? Come on now...

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/wy6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stupid dindus

That cashier was a champ with that pistol.

don't mind me just bumpin

What the actual fuck

Fucking lost

that was hard to watch, what kind of sick fuck films vertically.

that's not robbery as per the description. it just says assassination of some businessman.

i chuckled when the guy slipped, tho

wrong thread. YLYL is over that way --->

Story? Or is this that peaceful black majority I've been hearing about?

shouldn't he at least be unconscious?

the ugly girl of the group was trying to make herself important/popular by being rude and dismissive to the black guys and the black guys put her straight

I never knew

niggers being niggers

Fuckin lost.
The sultan of swat!!!!

yes we all hate spooks, but this is not one of those threads

God damn. What shithole is this in

its LA

Whoa, haven't seen this one before. Got any sauce?

search sky burial
the actually feed them to birds

Different user from the first but I kinda had a feeling it was this, even before I saw your reply.

Sky burials are cool. Great way to incorporate your body back into the food chain

Nice i facetwitched a little

How is it that every one around is a limp dick mother fucker?

I would have hung that little porch monkey from that tree if that shit happened in front of me.

That dude is very very lucky.

That must have been a hot mixed tape.

It's called the "knockout game". They run around and attack white people.

Lying cocksucker.

Gonna hang ya. *bang* Psych!

don't you think it's kinda wasteful?
why not do a nog burial and feed them to starving kids in africa

His life matters?

Being unconscious is really bad for you.

You'd be surprised what people can stay conscious through.
Human bodies are fairly resilien, all things considered. The only reason we seem so frail is because we have advanced technology to a point to where everything is denser and harder than flesh, so the flesh loses. Among other reasons of course

Vultures deserve the meat more than some poor dirty niggers

solid butcher work. which country is this. their hygiene standards are horrific.

Is that a felonme?

Niggers going nig.

The story on this was that the attacker was actually several years older than the other kid, and when the kid woke up he thought he had rocks in his mouth but it was all of his broken teeth.

a what?

fucking disgusting nigger

im white.

I'd fucking torture that nigger untill his brain can't process physical pain anymore, then torture his family in front os him untill he feels no simpathy and becomes a psycho, then kill him as slow as i can.

why the fuck do you think he was specifically talking about you?

He's talking about the webm.

Not really, for now on he will be in a mental home and suicide watch.. Suicide fails are worse than success.

Implying they have brains.

I mean something inside of them has to process their movements, right?

you just got baited

it's called watermelon

Animal instincts?

its a joke.

this made me cringe most of the whole thread. christ.

aaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

fucking lol

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

it was a good attempt, but seemed to make the situation worse.

lel

damn what are they using a .22? shits brutal.

When you miss the hole on the Capri sun.

seriously, what did he think was going to happen?

something magical perhaps

KEKEKEK, HE GETS BACK IN!!! WHAT A TOOL

he did it for obama
to fight corruption
vid.me/wy6U

hahahha fuck you nigger

did he win?

kek for filename.

>You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this?
Yes

lol, now that is sick

niggers gonna nig

group sport