How would you punish a student sleeping in you're class if you were a teacher?

how would you punish a student sleeping in you're class if you were a teacher?

send them home so they can go to sleep

Just let them sleep, and put a "Good Job!" on their failed tests.

I'd let em sleep. If they're asleep in the first place, they wont care about the class anymore if they were awake

I'd send them to the infirmary to take a nap, because anime is real. Thanks Trump

send them home and tell them never to come back, since that's rude as fuck to have some little shit kid tune out knowledge GIVEN to them.

how does it feel to talk and talk to someone, only to find out they've been covertly texting on their phone the whole time.

rude. if i were a professor and some kid slept on a regular basis in my class, yeah, i'd send the fucker home. not interested or listening---gtfo

Jadedd juh-juh jadeddd

My teacher would have everyone leave the room, then turn out the lights and throw an eraser at the chalkboard, shaming and traumatizing the student for life.

He was a real scumbag.

murica, where people's first inclination is to punish

I would give green light to all the other students who want to write something on his/her face and then later ask the student to solve a problem or read a text to the class.

I give them one warning. Everybody gets one warning.

If they don't need that warning, I look to their class leader or the administration to take care of it, usually by forcing them to stand-up when not performing class exercises.

Make note of it, then when it comes to final grades, if they are a borderline grade. Guess who is not getting bumped up

And then rape them. You can rape them in front of everyone. As a teacher you can literally do anything that you want. Above the law.

Ten weeks in the torture cave

Slam a book on the desk

meh i sleep everytime in class and they dont judge me

I am a teacher.

Punishing them is stupid. A lot of kids don't get home until late and the stupid language arts and math teachers load them down with ridiculous amounts of homework.

I just make them go get some water and stand up for a sec.

Sometimes we prank them by setting an alarm on the computer, and veeeeeeeery quietly sneaking into the hallway and wait for the fun. But that only worked once.

Tickle fight.

i had a teacher once that would take the heavy textbook and throw it down on the desk next to em. Id imagine thats a pretty scary way to wake up. Also in college in a big-ass lecture I've seen professors stop lecturing to point out the sleeping person and ask someone to wake them up. That would be pretty embarrassing in a lecture of 50 people to have em all looking at you and some stranger waking you up.

Lol you're the douche teacher that gets tacks put on their chairs

fart in her face

>Fart in their face.
>Call them a disgrace.
>Wafting my stink all over the place.

Don't people learn better subconsciously? So if they're sleeping your subconscious learns what it's hearing. That's learning on a very deep level.

/thread

Sexual blackmail.

If you write your, you probably shouldn't be a teacher and be punished instead

I wouldn't. Talk to them after class to see what's up, sure. Punish, no. If a kid is so tired they're falling asleep in class, that indicates to me things aren't so peachy back at the homestead.

I'd punish myself for leading such a boring class.
The best teachers in school found a way to make learning interesting.

My teacher did that with us in the class. The kid didnt wake up

He shouted the kids name

He didnt wake up

Nudged him

He didnt wake up

Teacher got super worried the kid was dead

Kid wakes up slowly

Yeah turns out he hadnt slept in 3 days cause his mom was dying.

Fuck school

Ill kill alllllllllllll you mamma fugga beaches

zozzle

Luckily you werent my teacher. I would have gone full columbine on your nigger ass then go after your family. Id rape your kids and wife to death while telling them its their fault for being evil ebough to love you. Then i post the video for the world to see

Dick her ear

kid detected

Id feel bad for the guy and offer anenergy drink.

Eh i guess im just a better person and deserve all the sex while they cry for being shit dick cuntcocking losers waking up a dude thats gonna fall asleep at the wheel and kill 20 people in a pileup

Eh i guess im just superior to other people and you should bow down to me as your new god

Fog horn.

Go over particularly important material that I know for a fact will be an upcoming test.

If the student is a good one, they'll end up reviewing the powerpoints/handouts/homework/etc. and will expect it anyway.

If the student is lousy, well, it helps thin the heard, academic-wise.

Nah. People respect you when you respect them back and they see there's a mutual understanding.

Students are in class to perform a service. It is their job to do so. My job is to provide that service. A student who inhibits training in any fashion for anyone else is providing a disservice to those around them.

So they can stand-up or take a thermogenic or get some coffee. If I can lecture for 7 hours a day on 4-5 hours of sleep during my course, they can stay up for it.

Whatever edgelord. You got your warning. That's at least fair. Respect is a two-way street.

Depends on if the administration is on my ass about punishing these kids or making sure they pass or shit like that. If not, fuck it. If they're not a distraction when they're asleep, like they don't snore or anything, then I say let them. Who does it hurt?

So fucking true

class bukkake session

Slap their shit, get fired, get a good paying job.

I remember a kid punched my history teacher in his face for startling him awake.

Old mr saggy balls was an ex marine and it didn't go well for the kid. Ended up breaking the kids nose restraining him. Kid got in trouble but not the teacher.

I'd first teach you how to use your and you're

>I just make them go get some water and stand up for a sec.

You're a great teacher. This is what my teachers do when I fall asleep in class. And it's not because I disrespect them because we have a good relationship, but they know I physically couldn't stay awake.

Americans just want to punish everyone. I'm so glad I live in England.

This

Good reply

Not be such a boring ass teacher kids are falling asleep.

I'd structure my classes so they're having fun and learning, making a miniature meth lad, chemical structure of heroine, balloon frogs

Tired ass teachers get tired ass students.

Why donĀ“t you share your dream with us?

That's true. We're sadists and retrogressive.

Why did it take so long for the r word to come up? Fucking Sup Forums

Take a big load in their mouth and piss on them so they wake up it huge pile of shit in their mouth and drenched in piss.

It's not being given to them, you dumb fuck. They pay you for your service. It's your job to educate them, not read an instruction manual out loud.

Wow and they wouldn't wake up until afterwards. You fucking retard.

>meth lad
>heroine

Yeah you'd make a great teacher

i would probably let them sleep, but later offer the student some 1on1 time if i have it, do everything i can to make the class easy to pass and still retain some of the information. if they were indifferent towards my offers, i would just continue to grade them fairly based on the work turned in. if they snore though i would have to send them to the office, but i tell him its only because he snores.

Whisper rape in their ear and when they wake up from having nightmares I would kick them out for yelling in my class.

>you're

Whoaaaaaa edgy m8

It usually works for me.

smack the desk with a yardstick. waked the right the fuck up. my teacher used to do that to the kid who always dozed off necxt to me. funny shit, they wake right up

I dont see why this is punished. I'd let the kid sleep and tell the other students not to pay it any attention if they started noticing. Then after class ask the student if they're okay & find out why they're tired

Smear poop under their nose.

Student is now known as Shitler.

That would never work. You're LYING!

Wow, what a genius.

I've never once fallen asleep because the lesson is boring.

I've fallen asleep at least a dozen times because I'm tired.

That's it. That's all there is to it. Kid's are tired. They aren't sleeping enough. That's the problem we need to tackle.

You'd be a good teacher

You'd be a cunt

This is the right way to go about it

Rape

1. evacuate the class, except for the sleepyheads.
2. RELEASE THE BEES

finally

You're a good person user.

I'd teach them the difference between your and you're

A fellow oldfag, remembering when teachers were allowed to use reasonable actions against a student.

I member a history teacher threatening to chain us up and lock us in the closet if we caused too much trouble. Even the most hard-acting fuck didn't want to test him.

You got a chuckle

The same way my teacher used to. Make you sit on a one-legged stool for the rest of the class.

Trust me, it works.

Literally torturing children

even better, turn the stool upside down

>r word
Flanders?

Pussy...

Back when I was in school I got knocked in the fuckin mouth for cussing in class.

You're the one Pink Floyd sang about

>torturing
This word is tossed around too much to mean anything anymore. It used to be called disciplining, but not in today's precious snowflake world.

How is it different from putting someone in a pillory.

I had a physics teacher for GCSE that did this to me. He was a real cunt. I got an A*m out of spite because he insisted I would fail. Then he got fired for fucking one of the teaching assistants in the supply room.

authoritative figures should be respected not feared. Teaching kids that violence is the answer to conflict is how they turn into thug niggers

>If I can lecture for 7 hours a day on 4-5 hours of sleep during my course, they can stay up for it.
That's not really a fair statement. If you're lecturing, you're at least doing something and unlikely to spontaneously fall unconscious while talking. Students on the other hand always have to sit at a desk and listen, which can potentially be hypnotic to the listener.

Walk up next to them and drop an unabridged dictionary flat on the floor from head height.

Embarrassment, violence, and discipline are not the same thing.

Your mother is a whore.

>It used to be called disciplining
wasn't long ago that corporal punishment was standard. That is violence

Teacher spotted

let's say you're the professor. or hey, better yet, what if from now on nobody listened to you after i stop typing? imagine what it would be like to talk in a room with no windows or doors by yourself? i'm pretty sure you have "valuable" things to say, but nobody hears you, because you defended a hypothetical sleeping twit over the web. did you get caught sleeping in class one too many times? or does nobody listen to you in real life because you don't need vocal chords to be on Sup Forums?

>corporal punishment
So just give up there and don't bother trying anything else at all because it will never work and will obviously be violent. Ok

I would punish a student who writes "in you're class"

>mfw everyone's response to this on Sup Forums would drive a kid to shoot up his entire school

I have no idea what your point is. If you could reiterate with less sarcasm please.

my point is discipline != violence.

Although, whether it is the teacher's job to even give a crap if the kid is passing out in class is a better question.

when you say shit like "the good ol' days" you're moving back to the days of corporal punishment. That was my point.
Of course the teacher should, it's their job to ensure that the children aren't having problems at home, etc. They might not have to offer support but they are there to identify it

KILL KILL KILL RAPE BURN MURDER ARRRRRRRGGGHHHHGGGGG ILL FUCK HIS SHITCOCK WITH CUNTDAMNS FOR SHITFARTS PITDICK FUCKSHLONG

Seriously NO MOAR NOW NOA NO MORE NOW KILL HURT HIRT HURT PAIN TORTURE. NEED TO NEED TO NEED NEED KILL WANT KILL NOW HAVE TO MAKE EXAMPLE BY MAKING THEM EAT THEIR OWN BABIES THEN EAT THEIR OWN BODY TO DESTH WGILE I RAPE THEM WITH TGINGS THEY'RE ALLERGIC TO AND MAKE THEM SUCK THEIR OWB SEVERED DICK THEN U TELL THEM I KEEP THEIR DAUGHTRR FOR LIFELONG RAPE PAIN TUEM FOR ME GOOD SOYOU EVIL GET BAD TIEMZ FOR BAD PERSONS NOW WILL EAT THEIR SOULBE PAIN FOR THEM LONG NOW FOR GOOD EVIL KILL NOW YEEESSSSS JIZZING JIIZZING FOR GOOD PAINZ RAINBOW JIZZ FEEL SO GOOD SO GOOD MAKE PAIN FOR BAD NOW

>when you say shit like "the good ol' days"
I never said that, nor was I trying to imply that is what should be used. You're just reading too much into things.