The Supreme Court will reverse it, just you watch

every time he checks his balance he's got more

I am in no way a Trump supporter, but his score is definitely not 0

>see Republican Congress
>see FCC Chair Ajit Pai
>see DeVos
>see Bannon

We are fucked.

his ban was legal and courts just proved they are being politically motivated since obama and other presidents did travel bans as well. they only stopped his because they don't like him not because there was a legal reason for it
i'm not even pro trump or for the ban but people need to stop hating him and punishing him for who he is

do persons get paid to spam trump on Sup Forums or do they do it for free?

that's your opinion.
just not factual.

Denying refugees is legal. Denying people with visas and permanent residency is not. Go fuck yourself.

we have had travel bans in the past the most recent aside from trumps was obama yet not once did courts ever hold issue with them. obamas ban was for same reasons trumps was so no it is not opinion but fact
they are attacking the man not the policy

The courts just proved that the State of Washington met the Winters standard for the application of a TRO. The things you said were all nonsensical rhetoric that you're parroting without even a basic understanding of the actual legal situation.

If they are stupid enough to vote for the end of Sup Forums (i.e. bye bye net neutrality). They definitely don't get paid for it.

Fuck Holland

My bad not meant for you

see

This might come as a surprise to you, but not all bans (or in the case you're citing, restrictions) are applied equally.

Again, you have no earthly idea what you're talking about, so I have to question why you're talking.

People pouring in! Bad!

>Checks and Balances: 0
>Cheeto man: 0
>Keks: 9001

It would also be bad if Thor the Thunder God began raining lightening on us from above, but you don't see us creating laws to prevent that fictional scenario, so why the one you've mentioned?

well they actually did make laws implying that niggers shouldnt be discriminated against in finding jobs, so if they can fuel a bullshit story about blacks deserving work why not blocking terrorists?

It's almost as if one of the founding principles of the nation was the equal treatment of all people.

>we have had travel bans in the past the most recent aside from trumps was obama yet not once did courts ever hold issue with them. obamas ban was for same reasons trumps was so no it is not opinion but fact
>they are attacking the man not the policy

You are quoting Republican spin. The non alternative facts are that Obama didn't ban immigrants, merely increased vetting procedures. Trump instituted a Muslim ban from seven countries that were already being well vetted. He tried to call it a "territorial" ban, but the court saw through that ruse. He targeted Muslims while excluding Christians. There is no problem with the vetting we are doing now that was put in place by Obama. If you are a terrorist, you are not going to go through immigration and wait 2 years to get in.

>do persons get paid to spam trump on Sup Forums or do they do it for free?

Do you think Trump reads 4 chan? Wait a sec, that's a stupid question. That is probably why he tweets from the bathroom at 4: AM. So , Melania won't find out.