Hello!

Hello!
My name is Megan Nation I'm 14 and looking for older guys

Where are your parents

GTFO + Low quality Bait

Lol Phimosis/10

Go out in the street in a sketchy neighborhood after dark, pull down your pants, bend over. You'll get plenty of older guys

Not with that nose.

Nice try Special Agent Shitforbrains.

Are you talking from experience?

MOOOODS!

Good try FBI

I do believe he is.

Maybe

MODS ERADICATE THIS DEMON

Hi Megan can you do me a favor and fuck right off?

nice try FBI, youre not gonna get me this time

reverse image search no results

still fbi fuck off

Kek

shouldn't you be doing your homework?

well you found some

Mike Pence and his one man crusade against evil could be at work here

Mods incoming.

Yeah, I'm sure this an FBI sting and not some bored teenager's bait thread. Fucking moron.

they all do...

>my 14yo me feels it again

14 year old girls will only talk to you if you look something like Justin Bieber or Harry styles. Why would a 14 year old girl be interested in older men? do older men look cute, like Bieber? no they dont. to a 14 year old, older men look disgusting. Would never happen in a million years. Hence this is bullshit and completely unrealistic. Nice Try FBI !!

Really? You can't be this stupid. You really can't.

may i call you the penguin of doom?

Post your nudes

an*

I've pulled back my foreskin hundreds of times before with no problem.

Nice try FBI

she looks like the female version of that Stranger Things kid, Gaten Matarazzo (Dustin)

i'd still fuck her.,.if priests can fuck 12 years old, i can fuck a 14 year old.

I can suck tax dollars through a garden hose like no one else, I'm the ultimate waste of space, a life wasted, I call myself, the law enforcer

you call yourself?

You're just the kind of babe I like, I'm very interested in spending some time with you. I can host you at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. It'll be an awesome time, really great. The best time ever, we'll have bigly fun together.

lmao!

Time stamp?

Who told you this would be a good place to find guys?