DEAR WHITE PEOPLE

DEAR WHITE PEOPLE

youtube.com/user/MrMindRapeHD/live

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RuOGf1iuLEA
youtube.com/watch?v=1LzggK5DRBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This racist shit made me cancel my Netflix account. I will return only when they cancel this atrocity.

same

bump

Looks like i picked the right time to be a poorfag and stop paying for Netflix.

This show is gonna fail so hard for 2 critical reasons.

1)They're attempting to appeal to the mainstream negro society with this one, and the mainstream negro society doesn't really give a fuck about all this race appropriation bullshit

2)Way past the fuckin times, like ridiculously fucking past, white people haven't done shit like that for a long fucking time.

Seriously, when was the last time you saw a honkey dumb enough to do this shit... it's been a few decades.

this solidified Trumps second term, pretty sweet

Well she appears to be a self hating half breed. She like Obama hates her whiteness. The Louis Faraclowns will not see her as an acceptable Nubian woman.

This is gonna end up like ghostbusters 2016 all over again, the ratings are gonna go down and the sjw:s are gonna defend this and call anyone who doesn´t defend this show a racist/sexist/cis white man. In the end it willl flop and the SJW:s gonna act like they won over the haters.

rip

The movie is that a black radio host alienates herself by being incredibly racist on her radio show. It was made to point out the stupidity of rascism toward anyone in a serious manner. Happy bandwaggoning.

triggered

Way to sperg out over what will amount to nothing and isn't even that bad; the trailer just frames it as really dumb

>Get screened for autism

The author is a liberal sjw himself. I don't think it's against racism, I think it's pure racism against whites.

So they refuse to partner with disney for a sexy bunny series but still pump money into this garbage?

so umm, im totally unaware. could someone fill me in?

This is why white people need white guilt/ all white people are racist the show.

just watch the trailer it's pretty explanatory in it's efforts to shame white people for minor acts of racism whether you personally committed them or not.

Just search for dear white people on YouTube. It will be a dislike record.

Guilt for something you didn't do? Not sure how this logic sticks with the general public

If you cancel over this, you should've canceled long ago. Netflix has a lot of originals like this.

exactly the point for why people are pissed at the show. you don't need to watch it to get what it's trying to do.

basically an extended version of this
youtu.be/RuOGf1iuLEA

youtube.com/watch?v=1LzggK5DRBA
go here and dislike the video kek
its racking up fast

Guys come on. This is a show based on a film that expresses a genuine take on race relations and you lot get all bitchy just because it mentions white people. You're acting like the feminazis

fuck them and fuck you

13 FUCKING PERCENT. Fuck this a nigger for every home bullshit. A room of a 100 people would have 13 fucking blacks in it. Why the fuck does 87% of the pop need to cater to this 13%. Really, man. The media would make you think there is equal if not more blacks in America than whites. I mean really. They are seen far too much now,

fuck you, nigger loving cuck

>mentions white people.

Uhh..what the fuck is the TITLE of it called again shitard?

You are a failure and I am sure dad is ashamed of what you have become so far.

Ok, lets see the reaction when b makes a show called 'dear black people'

Dear shit colored people, go home

Go for it

Have any of you actually seen it? Or are you just sperging out over the name?

Seems like all you're doing is giving what's probably a mediocre show even more attention and making it seem better than it actually is because of your kneejerk racism.

I love seeing blacks talk about culture appropriation yet their very continued existence in our society is their appropriation of it.

Beyonce, a black chick who makes her skin lighter with makeup AND has BLOND LONG STRAIGHT HAIR. Other than that Rachel Dolenz bitch i don't see white girls tryin for fros. Any black you see in school, he is appropriating.

>Youtube downvote campaign

Make me remember of all the people who hated on The Young Pope trailer because it was "hollywood jew against the christians" new series.
Retards watch 2 minutes of footage and already have an opinion.

does pic related count?

The people who are actually mad about this probably didn't watch the movie just like how the people who were mad about the original movie never bothered to watch the movie and completely missed the point.

i watched the movie today and its actually good.
i just hope people give it a try.
even if it turns out that you dont like it and " waste 140 min". at least u know what u are bitching about.

about the Netflix trailer itself.
Yes, it is racebaiting.
But its also hella our of context.
Just watch the movie.

Just let the liberals make a deeper and deeper hole.

>i don't see white girls tryin for fros
white girls don't usually go for fros, they go for the dreads instead.

about this Jack Moore stuff.
Can anyone give me a reliable source that states that he is writing on Dear White People?
I havent seen anything beside the fact that he states it in his twitter bio

If they think this can create a groundswell against Trump, they are greatly mistaken. Legal minorities in the USA want the illegals out more than more white people.

Clearly you haven't watched the film and are just bitching because of the title. Like I said. You're no better than the sjw or the nig nogd, crying racism and hating on an just the title. If you made a dear black people they would do the exact same thing you are doing now

Yes can't you read. I said you bitch because it mentions white people. Then you call me a shittard and bitch because it mentions white people. Idiot

Made a copypasta for us all to spam:

Black Entertainment Television, Black History Month, Black Business Initiative, Big Black Comedy Show, Black Journal, Black Magazine, Black Biker Week, State of the Black Union, Black Heroes of Comedy, Black Film Festival, Simply Black, American Association of Blacks in Energy, Black Enterprise, Black Women's Network, Congress of National Black Churches, Black Security Execs, National Association of Black Journalists, National Association of Black Telecom Professionals, Congressional Black Caucus, African American Male Empowerment Summit, Blacks in Government, Harvard Black Law Students Association, National Alliance of Black School Educators, National Association of Black Accountants, National Association of Black SCUBA Divers (seriously?), Black Nurses Association, National Association of Black-Owned Broadcasters, National Black Flight Attendants of America, International Black Film Festival, AND MANY MORE.

Who are the actual racists, here?

i actually did watch the original film, and i agree.. it had a plot that was not made obvious by the title. it's an intellectual flick so I wouldn't expect many viewers on b

FUCKING NIGERRRRRRSSSSSS REEEEEEEE

if I didn't know better, I would think that would be a list of all the different shades of black crayons.

Genuine? It's just another (((Hollywood))) SJW cash grab.

Mom & Dad are so proud...

Yes, but I was trying to ignore. Now this is the time when I say it is enough.

but dreds are not black culture specific, you just think they are.

not me, but there are definitely people that wear them that do think they are.

I'll never go back. My white dollars will stay with me.

It is the opposite of a Hollywood film. It was low budget and independently financed.

i fucking hate all niggers every single fucking one of them. send them to the amazon and give them all a banana

>white people
Oh looked a colored skinned user
>trolls your degenerate post
Happy you needy nigga?

Fair enough. My point stands that it's designed to convert white guilt into solid gold though.

idgaf
its a show by niggers for niggers to make themselves feel better about being niggers

>be me
>not a nigger
>dgaf

i'm all out of bananas. can't they just loot the bananas from the trees? they seem to enjoy looting things

No it doesn't. Because it's based on a film that satires that concept. Honestly just watch the film and you'll get it, the show might be shit, I don't know, but don't hate on it over the title especially when the source material satires radical black self entitlement

I dont think black people wanna be around trees

Have you ever even seen that? It's pro-everything Sup Forums hates

I haven't seen the movie because it looked stupid but I don't get why anyone would get this butthurt over it.

That trailer is getting thumbed downed to oblivion. Last I checked, 225,000 negatives. Plus, Netflix is deleting comments about people cancelling their service.

The people hating it are doing a great job marketing it for free

I don't get why the original movie wasn't hated on so much in the same way. Although I think the reason for the hate is misguided, but still.

post feet

I never saw the original, and all I know about the Netflix show is from the short trailer... but I read The Running Man and saw the film. Supposedly based upon the story. They shared the title and that's about it. So, who knows.

Now we know who is the victimizer for that little girl.
I don't want to think how the party goes after

That colombian face

A follow up- that movie only grossed $4.4 million. That's a really low number... so, it's possible that it wasn't hated as much simply because no one watched it.

Whoa, dude! I can't believe your mom let you cancel her account!

Didn't choose this pic for my post... randomly selected, as always.