Trying to cheat on my gf that i live with any tips anons? She is a snooper looks through all my shit

Trying to cheat on my gf that i live with any tips anons? She is a snooper looks through all my shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

pillsorderonline.com/Buy-Cheap/rohypnol-2mg-flunitrazepam/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

don't?
just leave her faggot.

Cant bro shes crazy its a hard situation.

Story time

You think cheating is gonna make it simpler?
fuck no. just GTFO

Green text this slut?

Get a job that requires travel

kys

why the fuck do you live with her
if you want to cheat dump her ass
WHY THE FUCK DO YOU LIVE WITH SOMEONE WHO LOOKS THROUGH YOUR SHIT
holy fuck just get out of that place. I mean you're kind of a piece of shit for wanting to cheat but holy everloving christ. Just dump her.

Only 21 what do?

Head to a bar out of town
Go easy on the drinks but act like you've had more
Scout the easy chicks towards the end of the night
You get the idea.

You'll definitely regret it for quite a bit and it will come up in your thoughts from time to time.

Oh look at these whiteknight fags you're the ones that need to gtfo and kys the man asked for advice not judgment fuck I miss the old Sup Forums

Op here exactly my thoughts

Are you in it for the chase or purely for sex with another woman?

leave her you dumb fuck.
don't waste her time like a scumbag.
you're also wasting your time.

More for chase. Girlfriend has become pretty unattraactive over the past few years hard to have sex with her cause no erection

I've been with the same girl for 8 years and although she's an 8-8.5/10 I still like to flirt and talk with girls on guys nights out. Getting to the point where you know they're hooked but having the restraint not to follow through with it is enough for me. You nog being attracted to your gf may pan out differently but maybe cheating is the kick you need to realise theres better out there.

Just do it away from home, and delete your shit.

Thanks for the real advice boyz

look at all these girls posing as anons.
bang bitches...cum in em...and leave em. this is way of lyfe. it's easy with apps like tinder. younger the better

CANT hahhahahahhaaha pathetic

Ofc you can. You are free to do whatever you want.

She looks through all your shit as in your phone or generally your stuff? If so maybe get a cheap nokia with cheap pre paid sim card to keep in contact with people you wanna hook up with

I'm 20 and I have a job that has travel.

better if you're able to put it in the ass.
op...get a pill which knocks em out and slip it in the drink. you can get this from the local weed dealer. knock em out...fuck em in the ass. that's my usual friday and i luv it.

how do you get the pill if my guy doesn't sell it?

What do you do im thinking joining the army?

i'm interested as well

Buying drugs to date rape someone rather than enjoying the chase or fucking a hooker... Im guessing nigger?

I'm a mechanic, I build shit then go and install it in the field. Real talk if you're unhappy with her you are letting yourself be unhappy. When it boils down to it everyone is only in it for themselves, so take that and dump her ass right after she gives you head one last time.

kill her

i'm guessing newfag?

second phone, secondary accounts for everything (whatsapp, kik, snapchat, google, etc). Never, ever talk to your side chicks from your regular phone/accounts, never talk to any friends or family from your secondary phone.

you need somewhere to stash the phone so it's not looked at. I use a roof cavity or keep it at work, you do what you need to do.

If you want to do shit from a computer, buy a remote desktop solution somewhere. companies will sell you a win7 desktop in the cloud you pay for by the hour or a monthly fee. Again, leave no evidence on your home computer. Do it all through the remote desktop.

Disable all gps and shit on your normal phone. all the stuff that tracks your everyday locations for your convenience? kill it.

Any purchases you need to make (gifts, lingerie, anything hard to explain), buy pre-paid credit cards with cash and use those.

cheating while you live with a snoop is hard work user. It takes time and money and one mistake can fuck it all up. You need to want to do it.

easy..
pillsorderonline.com/Buy-Cheap/rohypnol-2mg-flunitrazepam/

Youre a fuckin god bro

I've been doing it for a while.

anything you specifically want to know, ask away.

ain't nothing wrong with getting a free buffet. fucking a girl you gotta deal with the, no, don't stick it in there...no i'm not putting it in my mouth...blah blah blah....a passed out girl is a good girl...can't talk back and give you opinions..also no need to buy em dinner or drive em home...just leave em on the ground and walk away.

Any suggestions for a dude without a car?

make a tinder, but delete the app when youre done using it and then just redownload it when you wanna swip/talk to people

leave her. stop cucking me you faggot

Cucking who

ME. I know Jessica is your cum slave and you're cucking me you fucker

But if one of her friends recognizes him then he's fucked right,? Does tinder immediately take u off of other people's feed once u delete it?

fucking agreed bro!
i date and chase weekly...but sometimes i just wanna let loose and do what i want without pushback or judgement

thats a whole lot of work to just get around manning up and dumping her

Fuck bro howd you knw it was me????

Burner phone

cars make it a lot easier, but doing it without a car depends on where you are. there's a lot of public transport/taxis where I am.

Cars make it easy to completely hide trips, but if it takes you a lot further to get places you have to re-purpose existing parts of your schedule. Work? Book a day of vacation without telling her, dress and leave as normal, and then make your way to a hotel or a girls house.
Regularly go out with some friends for a drink or to game or something? Skip one of those nights but don't tell her. has to be the kind of shit where photos dont end up on facebook or get talked about. you can go to a night out with mates and then leave a couple of hours before you otherwise would, and stop in somewhere on the way home.
If your gf ever goes anywhere - visiting family or friends, shit like that - make full use of that time. make sure to do enough shit around the house that it looks like you were keeping busy, and then the rest of the time is yours.

Overall you have to d

deduction

stop cucking me. break her heart for the last time so I may pick up the pieces and rebuild

fucken hawt bro

best part is she doesn't remember anything to implicate you

i would fuck her in the ass all nite

better if they are already in a bikini. less to take off and toss em back in the water after ur done. wash off the evidence

i love bumble bee tuna

File name lol. I've stuck it a few of them that have been passed out drunk. I thought of them as my mannequin dolls with what ever can possible do.

the thing about knocking em out is it doesn't discriminate against age or size...small to large all get knocked out

yup...i've had em passed out drunk and passed out doped...either way it's the best way. also share with your friends. let them have a turn after you're done

Secret phone

best at highschool parties. Crash em and bring liquor. They don't know how to handle liquor and will drink anything. Passed out they're light in weight so you can carry em anywhere. And the taste is so so sweet.

bro...this guy right here has the right idea!

wat?
>this is just a test

it's actually quite easy. You can find out where the parties are at by searching facebook for local highschools. They usually post upcoming parties on individual feeds. Easy pluckings

wtf do you retards do with them after youre done
>implying you have the balls to actually do any of this
>implying you aren't too ugly to even get into high school parties

fan fucken-tastic idea!

newfag detected
bring alcohol and drugs to a highschool party and ur a fuckin god! implying bullshit be a fuckin man a grab your balls. its your right to take what you want, when you want, how you want. leave me lying there after your done. treat a slut like a slut

Lul. Can't leave a bitch because she's crazy, and you're trying to cheat on her. You better sleep with one eye open dumbass. She's going to find out and stab you in the neck.

leave her at the party? yeah great idea get caught drugging and raping underage girls at an underage party when the cops get called for noise

why leave a crazy bitch? she's already his property. instead train the crazy bitch to become a slut. you see a problem, i see a solution

you talk like one of the community college drop out retards that still hits on the high school seniors in my hometown

mmm...where is your hometown? Im looking for fresh meat atm.
could be like the retards you know...i fundamentally believe that a girl looses her beauty at 17. ain't nothing wrong with wanting to swim with the tadpoles and the guppies. you can swim with the seniors.

You're a pussy if you cant break up with her.

nah..everyone at the party is high and drunk. they don't remember shit. Fuckem and leave em. done this many times all successful.

i said when the cops get called.. every third party got busted when i was in high school

bro why you a pussy? just cuz you don't have the balls to do it why don't you take a chance in life. you want youngins, do you have a better idea?

never said i wanted to do it im just convinced you idiots talking big don't ever leave your basements much less actually rape girls

it's not rape if they don't say no.
ok bro..you know all.
i'll enjoy my weekend while you try and chase bar skanks throwing away your money on food and drinks and fleeting dreams.

Homecoming coming up. Best time of the year next to graduation

you're retarded enjoy life in prison when shit goes south

>fuck off

LPT. If you wanna fuck somebody else, get somebody else. Don't be a pussy. Oh, and post her nudes

Just fuck another girl. Literally that simple. Unless you're ugly and disgusting, then just be glad you're not already alone and sad.

kk bro...good luck with that