Why ask "why"?

Philosophy thread.

why?

why not

because!

Why not ask "why"?

Why ask "why" when you should be asking "what doth life"

/thread

OP's question isn't a philosophical one in any sense. It's just pseudo-philosophy a.k.a trying hard to appear smart and not knowing what philosophy is, thinking that asking stupid questions is what philosophy is.

To answer OP's question : you ask why to find out the reason behind something.

Get the fuck out now you stupid shit faggot.

I asked first.

real /thread

>I took a semester of Ethics in community college and so whenever someone brings it up I'm afraid that they'll know more than I do, so I lash out like a raging tard instead of actually contributing anything!

Is that what you meant to say?

why?

If by a semester in Ethics you mean 3 years of philosophy cause I'm a philosophy student, sure.

Everything is absurd, fight for anarchism and get bitches.

/thread

True, but potential is easier to disprove by stating an example than it is to prove.

Just like it's more reasonable to ask if there is no purpose at all than if there is some purpose.

what you planning to do with philodophy degree? serious question, not condescending, history student here

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!! PHILOSOPHY STUDENT, user SAYS! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

I'll have a large fry and a medium coke dude. Extra ranch with it too.

But what really is knowing an answer user?
What really is knowing anything?
How can we be sure that the sensory data we're receiving through our senses is accurate and not manipulated?
You could be a homeless insane man rambling on the side of the street thinking you're posting on Sup Forums when you're really not
How can you tell user?
How?

why why?

Wipe his ass with it when he takes his post-graduation shit.

Honest Question Fagz
What is the most powerful invention or accomplishment this movie could provide.
>I is a fag and will share his protip on dubs

Who is Phil and why would you study him?

What the fuck do you plan to do with history?

Make sure history doesn't repeat itself

Dr. Phil is an interesting man. He moved to Chicago alone at 16 years old.

Inspiring people of the future to attempt to philosophize about a movie where marines shoot giant bugs, and potentially bleed into avenues of xenobiology, terraformation and genetic editing, society, psychology, and questions concerning extraterrestrial life- especially regarding protocol.

Or, just inspire more movies.

Because too many times we don't ask anything at all,the pursuit of knowledge is vast and it may be impossible to figure everything out but it's what we must all strive for,less we become ignorant.

Because people do not want to think for themselves. People ask why because they would rather hear it from you and your experiences instead of formulating their own prejudices. To be or why not?

What's the true reality of nature, if men define it on many ways?

If asking a fellow man, then it is anything he says. If asking yourself, a man, then it is anything you say. If asking something which is not a man, then it is nothing that a man could say it is to be.

Can the true reality of nature be discerned? Does it need to be discerned? Can we discern it meaningfully?

>Why ask "why"?
Try Bud Dry?

Why... Isn't this a samurai jack tread instead?

Because Aku is all.

Because we want to know why