Ready for Season 3? Any predictions?

Ready for Season 3? Any predictions?

I dont watch kids shows sorry user

there will be feels

Is this unfunny bullshit still on?

It gon be real good. You can screencap this.

Won't be on the same level of emotional downswing as S2.

Season 2 ended on an upswing which Season 3 will be. Season 3 will end on a downswing setting up for Season 4

bojack is going to meet a new girl, do something stupid and immature out of his own insecurities just when he thinks things are getting just right, then the theme song will play

That's not the theme song, that's the outro song.

Fuck yes I cannot wait to watch that intro again. It's my favorite. Watch it all hungover, and full of despair, roasting in the summer heat. It's gonna be great

in season 2 it was the theme song playing

good bait faggot, but this show is way too depressing for any child to understand

I'm seriously hoping for less Diane next season, she's really boring.

I noticed when the horse has sex with human girls and they keep mentioning that a lot apparently that has something to do with the humor

i havent even watched season 2, but 1 was boring and only occasionally funny

Season 2 is much better.

I'm excited

Was Herb the bigger asshole?

literally r eddit: the show

not even rick and morty can compete

What ISN'T Reddit: The show? Just out of curiosity.. Cos I totally know otherwise I wouldn't be here in this cool secret club, I just wanna see if you know.

No, I don't think so. Bojack abandoned him when all he wanted was a friend.

He also doesn't take the time to consider that they were essentially blackmailing Bojack into staying on the show and doesn't even stop and think he should let go of the past.
Bojack literally stops there to say his final goodbyes and kind of apologize to him. And Herb just stays bitter until he kicks the bucket.

>friend

herb wanted the BHC

it will have maybe two good episodes like last two seasons.
bojack is shit to be absolutely hobest with you

How can a show about a horse go on for so fucking long and not make a horse dick joke?