Middle, throatfuck

Which one and how?

Cum in rights ass

Impregnate left

Jessie or Sarah L?

Far left make sweet love

x2

4-2-3-1

Right, hard anal until she screamed. Which/wwyd?

Red dress, maje her like it like her momma does

The redhead. No contest

hold up, can I do anything to whichever one I pick?

I pick right. though red would be a close second.

I need her clean, if you know what I mean.
lock her in a room, no food for a week, just water, and some b vitamins and minerals.

Blue sparkly dress, tied up anal rape until she ruptures.

naked of course.
now after a week, she ought to be pretty weak and desperate.
also, I've found by that point they are actually more horny than hungry. it's sorta weird.

so now that I have her 'hungry' I'm going to chain her left ankle. not so she can't get away, it's just part of my kink.

also, I need her hands free. and her other foot.
now the hard part is deciding what to do with her first.
I think though I'll hold her down and tickle her nipples with a small paintbrush.

when I've got her good and moaning, I'll go in for a deep mouth kiss.
By this point, I don't have to really hold her down, she should be obedient.
So I'll start rubbing her clit a little bit.
(if she is giving me trouble, I'll just slap her and ask if she wants to eat again, or no. they are usually cooperative if I promise tea and chocolate chip cookies. some aren't, and I have to go more extreme, but I'm being optimistic here).

Now I'll stand up and strip, and then start sucking her toes. this will almost always freak them out and cause them to thrash; I've been kicked in the balls so many times, I've started to associate it with sex, and thus enjoy it.

In any case, I suck her toes, and if she doesn't settle down after a few minutes, I straight up throw her against a wall, and remind her of her place in all this.

Now that she's settled in to her home, and I'm rock hard, I go in for a compliance test. have her kneel, and start sucking me.

I let this go one for a few minutes. If they don't bite, you know you're good. and honestly, by that point I've never had one bite.

She's probably crying now, if she wasn't before. This is normal.

I usually have to correct her technique. While some are experts, most aren't or are having trouble performing for various reasons.

I don't go too hard on her first time; A few small corrections and tips are best, to let her absorb what she needs to do.

No one cares

red
blonde
blue dress
tall
far right blonde
center
left
center

I keep her on the sucking until she has stopped crying and started self lubricating. Depending on the girl this can take anywhere from 2 minutes to over 30 minutes, with the occasional non-responder. I can tell by right's demeanor in the picture, she'll be ready in just under 10.

then I proceed to lay her on the floor, and penetrate her. She will moan, at this point, and any tension in her muscles will relax.

I like to chock them a little bit. they like it too.

hold up, we can pick one girl from each picture, AND do whatever we want to them?
can we do them altogether, or is it a one-at-a-time deal?

wat

I agree 100%

got sidetracked, where was I.
I guess I'll finish the first one, then do the rest.

so anywho, I've been fucking her all over the place, she's howling thrashing just loving every second.

right when she is about to come, then comes the anal.

the convulsions, the convulsions!

afterward, she rests breathless in a puddle os sweat and fluid, awakened to a new existence.

#2 - fuck cowgirl and creampie

#1 - titty fuck, fuck in missionary position, cum on face

#6 - sport fuck doggy style and creampie

#2 - cowgirl and cum on her face

#8 - spit roast and double penetrate with a buddy. cum in her pussy and on her face

#1 - pound her pussy with her legs over my shoulders

#1 - cowgirl while i rub her clit and get her super wet, then doggy style ending with an anal pounding.
Also, please tell me you have more of her! I love hot petite girls

2's the prettiest - id love to squeeze in between those white legs, nice looking face and hair too. after her id pick 4, those cow titties mmmmmm

pick a college girl and why

#2 - cowgirl ending in a creampie and then hand her off to the football team to watch her get gangbanged

none. they're all ugly

4's such a fucking slut, look at those shorts and those boots, id kill to get that tan ass on top of me

from

More of far right

1: would fuck missionary and cum on her face. she has a cute face and doesnt look as chubby as the rest

nice choice, her name's Maria - Spanish exchange student

tie between 2 and 3, 2's got that 6.5/10 look , shes pretty enough to be slutty but not too pretty so shes a tad desperate. 3's got that southeast asian thing going on, love the little legs.

#4 - fuck her hard doggy style and cum on her face

#6 - missionary and facial

#5 - doggy style pussy and then anal creampie

#3 - cowgirl so i can play with her titties, then fuck her hard doggy style and finish with a creampie

6 is megan (left)

2's got that nice petite look going on, love her skinny body. plus she's the shortest too. Pretty smile - would love to take a bunch of pics of smiling face covered in my cum.

any bikini pics or better full body pics? she's cute

no bikini pics, sorry user
megan's on the left - you like her? shes a sorority girl.

of course
>pretty face
>cute little titties
>thick enough thighs and booty to grab onto while fucking her hard

keep going user - i got more

her mouth is perfect for throat fucking. i'd deep throat her until i shot a huge load down her throat

do you have any of her in a tight dress?

definitely the redhead
left
redhead
right
left
right
middle, make her scream "fuck me daddy" whilst I pound that tight pussy
2nd left
far left

megan's on the right

not like a party dress no - got some pics of her at parties though

post anything you have of her looking remotely slutty

I fucking know the chick in red! Her name starts with J
Am I right OP?

hows this make u feel?

like i want to have a passionate threesome with the two on the left while the 3rd watches as she's getting her pussy destroyed doggy style by a guy she hates

keep going user
megans in the middle

i would love taking her anal virginity. that white booty is absolutely perfect

nice
Megan's in the middle

umm left is this ever a question with that ass?

next she needs to get double penetrated by me and a buddy where both of us cum in her pussy

megans on the left

Red
White one
blonde
right
Far right
Middle
Left
Middle
2nd from left
far right
far right
far left

Nut inside pale girl until she's bearing my child kek

Breed the fuck out of far right girl while the other three become the babysitters

2. I bet she can-can suck me like she's an alcoholic during Prohibition and sees me with a bottle of liqour in hand

Would have picked 4, but it could be trap and I'm not a closet faggot like 98% of everyone on here

2 is Ann (pic related) - didn't really know her that well
shes on the left
4's name is Manon - french girl, looks terrible in that pic but is actually pretty enough

which one

left.

Pick one or two if picking one is too hard

middle left

wwyd?

bump

#5 and #10

5 & 8

from
6 is megan (left)

right

Here's a tough one for you guys

4's the least malformed outta all of them - if i could jsut size her nose down a bit she'd be pretty decent. either way, id still fuck her. her outfit is turning me on too.

from

mooooar of megan plsss

#2: Tied up, arms and legs extended in an X. Blindfolded and from behind.

what do you like about her? wwyd?

2 is Maria (only pic is below - didnt' know her that well)

>what do I do?

I post a higher quality, more interesting picture and choose a new girl.

Middle.

4's the prettiest, shame she's black
but her legs are fucking divine

from

she looks like an angel here
she has sucha cute smile,
i would simply do her missionary and stare at her cute face till i came buckets balls deep

Figure out which one is the most selfish and submit to her.

ill keep going if you keep going

Well now I know what the Omega Mu's were based off of

certainly my good man , btw anything similar to that white dress in the other pics?
so yeah shes such a cutie but still i would get bored of it eventually, forcing me to flip that bitch around, play that song that keeps sayin ''face down, ass up, comon'' and continue pussy fucking her even after she had my first load while stimulating her butthole with my thumb

Lol there's gotta be one girl you think is cute

far left or right , who the fuck would pick the other 2

last one left of the white outfit set

Left or right ? Wwyd

left

none

Wwyd?

yeah im lovin the outfit, anything similar tho?

are these girls religious ? cuz it would make her screams even more genuine, my ear-drums vibrating with each notes coming from her, greatly increasing the blood flow to my dick