My gf left me & im abt to suicide right now

my gf left me & im abt to suicide right now
say something pls im so fucking superdeppressed

Do it faggot. And, live stream it on YouNow.

Don't worry. The rollercoaster continues until you decide to get off. There will always be ups and downs.

killing yourself over a girlfriend
...really?

if you do it youre going to be causing significantly more pain. dont do it user

Hey man I know it fucking sucks, but don't let a girl drag you down.

My girlfriend of 8 years just left me the other day because she wanted her old life of drugs&partying back and felt like I was holding her back from that. Shit fucking hurts, I think going into work and putting on a fake smile makes it worse.

It's a shame I have to go fucking return the ring I've been saving up for, and hopefully they'll take it back because it just pisses me off looking at it.

Go fuck a hooker and stop being a faggot

I'll be back in like 5 Op then we can talk.

In the meantime tell us your full story

haha, fag

You're better off bruh .remember that shit

Prof quads will be in shortly

Don't do it fam, it ain't worth it. It sucks ass sure, but don't let some partying whore make you like this. Trust me

I too am really sad and hate my dad.

Why not kill her instead? Would make more sense

Anyway, must be another LARPer I suppose

Suicide is worthless

>Checked
If that doesn't stop op from an hero idk what will

Peggy Brown

Don't do it. You know rhe feeling you got the first time she put her warm mouth on your cock? You will experience that again in life, probably several times over. Also, let's see your gf.

Quoting 3 Days Grace, "don't put your life in someone's hands. They're bound to steal it away"

It's just some stupid bitch user, get over it in the nicest way possible.

dude I can help you on that any skype ID

7 billion people on the planet bro, there's no such thing as the one. Take your hurt and channel it into something productive, art, exercise, other bitches. This will happen again in the future and that sucks. But you'll get through it, because life ain't that bad.

Need I say more?

If you're weak enough to kill yourself over a bitch get the fuck out of here and do it

Going out with a girl for almost 13 years. Married a year ago.

Couple of months after getting married she has mini crisis. Instead of dealing with it she decides to go out and hook up with a bunch of people (didn't know about it at the time).

Makes out that I'm a horrible person as I'm not as affectionate to her as some randoms when she's out who are just trying to get in her pants.

Asks me to move out for a couple of months so we can have some time apart to miss each other. I spend 6 months trying to talk to her and feeling like shit. Just before Christmas I find out that she's been lying to me the whole time and now has a boyfriend.

Absolutely heartbroken.

File for divorce. Lose half my family (on her side), half my friends, the house I lived in with her etc.

It is mega shit. Couple of months later and I've started seeing someone I met on a dating site, have saved a fair bit of money to get a house. Her family and others know how much of a horrible bitch she is. Karma will come round to get her soon.

It is shit but it can only get better.

By the year 2100 or 2200 the world will be uninhabitable due to pollutuon global warming and radiation. Its not going to matter when all humans will be dead in the next couple of hundred years. So if you kill yourself at least you wont have to experience any of that.

Thanks man, it's fucking rough. I'm going to be honest, I have no clue on where to go from here. Everything feels so empty and I feel so lost.

Go away libtardo

You got a nice cunt there sweetheart

I'm back OP. How can I help Ya?

Women are all fucked, this shit easily makes you depressed, I've being there too man. But honestly the cunts aren't worth you killing yourself over. Get fucked up and keep on going, save some cash and do something for yourself even if it's hookers and speed for a night